Ohmyviadoo
KB240o

Popstar should be judged by their work not their lifestyle

KB240o

Ohmyviadoo

Pro

We Should Judge them by their work because it is their music or their talent that influence us or inspire us to become a succesful person with them. Why some people idolized pop artist that have a case? the people didn't idolized the pop artist in their appearances it is in in their talent or music that make us happy and inspire.
KB240o

Con

Are you serious? Lets just get this started.

Pop stars like Justin bieber, one direction, Lindsey Lohan, etc. They are judged! Why? For the things they do they deserve it. Public media across the world will eat you alive for anything you do.

I look forward to this debate.
Ohmyviadoo

Pro

Ohmyviadoo forfeited this round.
KB240o

Con

KB240o forfeited this round.
Ohmyviadoo

Pro

Ohmyviadoo forfeited this round.
KB240o

Con

KB240o forfeited this round.
Ohmyviadoo

Pro

Ohmyviadoo forfeited this round.
KB240o

Con

KB240o forfeited this round.
Ohmyviadoo

Pro

Ohmyviadoo forfeited this round.
KB240o

Con

I wish I listened to Emmo & Tulle about new users on here but now I know.

It's sad to say but criticism is EVERYWHERE. The whispers about a young party girl in high school who has a bad rep are not talking about how pretty she is but most likely talking about how much of a *bleep* she is. Things like this that I say may get me reported but it's the truth & people deserve the truth, even if people may not like it. The same goes with celebrities. Do we want young people looking up to & listening to artists that have a horrible record. Like lil Wayne, lil Wayne is a rap artist who is constantly talking about money, being famous, & sex. Also with some of his background he's know for taking codeine & even went to the hospital for it.

So Tiger Woods had an affair. Is that bad? Certainly. Should his whole career be destroyed because of it? Only if every other unfaithful man in the world lost his job too. So Chris Brown beat up Rihanna. Is that okay to beat up a woman? Certainly not. But men all around the world beat their girlfriends too.

Artists lifestyle reflects on their work, just like any other person.
Posted by KB240o 3 years ago
KB240o
@Tulle - You're right. This person better come back because I want to crush this person. But thanks for the info about new people.
Posted by tulle 3 years ago
tulle
Ha, I misread that. I thought you were referring to yourself and calling us judgemental :/
Posted by tulle 3 years ago
tulle
@KB---call it judgemental if you want, but more often than not new members do tend to forfeit rounds or not come back. There's actually a term for it here; people call it "noob-sniping" and debating only new members is seen as bad conduct. Considering many of my debates have been done with newer members, and many of them have been forfeited, it would be poor conduct for me to accept the challenge of someone who started a debate the same hour they joined.

Good luck to you both, though.
Posted by KB240o 3 years ago
KB240o
@Emmo
@tulle

This is already taken. Clearly this older female does not understand how human society is and how it can be very judgmental.
Posted by tulle 3 years ago
tulle
I also want to take the Con side of this but am wary of debating another new member. Anyone want to take the Pro side and debate me?
Posted by Emmo 3 years ago
Emmo
Joined "1 hour ago"!!.. if you assure me that you will not forfeit i might just accept this debate
Vote Placed by Ragnar 3 years ago
Ragnar
OhmyviadooKB240oTied
Reasons for voting decision: CONDUCT: Both missed rounds... ARGUMENT: Con made a case, pro never defended against it.