G_Skeptic-Guy
qwzx

Popular culture needs to start glorifying Alpha Males and start demonizing beta males

G_Skeptic-Guy has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

G_Skeptic-Guy

Pro

Round one is acceptance only
Round two is opening statement
Round three is arguments
Round four is counter arguments
Round five is conclusions
Citations needed
qwzx

Con

I accept this debate and since you are arguing for the statement: Popular culture needs to start glorifying Alpha Males and start demonizing beta males, you will most likely be responsible for providing most of the BOP. Good luck to my opponent and I wish to learn as to why we must glorify huge amounts of testosterone and revert society back to the Ice-Age era by beating down on men that Hollywood deems inferior.
G_Skeptic-Guy

Pro

Opening Statement: Coming-of-age, teen-comedy, teen drama films like Superbad, I Love You Beth Cooper, The Girl Next Door, American Pie-esque films all provide a false-narrative where the beta/omega
male with more-than-likely some form of anti-social personality disorder is given a new lifelong luck and a rather likely end to his rather unlikely life by him getting a girlfriend/wife/sex.

I will discret and thoroughly show the disadvantages in the Beta/Omega male lifestyle.
qwzx

Con

According to the Dictionary and several other sources, the definition of an Alpha male is that it is the most dominant man in a particular group. I do not really have to prove anything as the BOP is on Pro. He must prove that Alpha males deserve to be glorified in poplar culture AND that beta males must be demonized. If, Pro even fails to prove one of his assertions then, he must lose the debate. In order for me to win, all I have to do is either prove that Alpha males are not worthy to be glorified by Hollywood OR prove that beta males shouldn"t be demonized by popular culture. I shall attempt to argue against the notion that beta males should be demonized.
Posted by qwzx 1 year ago
qwzx
we only have 12 hours to debate.....oh boy
Posted by MonochromeEffigy 1 year ago
MonochromeEffigy
What exactly do you mean by Alpha and beta males?