ShivamMishra
shp1004

Pornography should be banned worldwide

ShivamMishra has forfeited round #2.

ShivamMishra

Pro

Round 1 - Acceptance of challenge
Round 2 - Both sides present their arguments along with their justifications
Round 3 - Try to rebut each other's arguments
Round 4 - Concluding remarks
shp1004

Con

I accept your challenge and hope for a fun and interesting debate!
Posted by infinitum 5 months ago
infinitum
it should not be banned altogether. A better option is to have more security so that younger generation dont get acquainted with it until a certain age and also a more understanding approach should be taken.
Posted by ShivamMishra 5 months ago
ShivamMishra
let me reply in Round 2 itself
Posted by moral10 5 months ago
moral10
It should not be allowed at all
This is mental drug
Posted by moral10 5 months ago
moral10
She is almost tired
Just answer here .no thing else
Posted by TheBenC 5 months ago
TheBenC
I am fully against banning almost anything. There are plenty of exceptions, like murder, but overall I think consenting adults should be allowed to do whatever they want to do. Making a vid with my wife should not be banned.
Posted by ShivamMishra 5 months ago
ShivamMishra
thanks for the advise . i'll take care of it next time
Posted by illegalcombat 5 months ago
illegalcombat
The problem is, it sounds like what you have in mind is that pornography should be banned in certain circumstances as opposed to some more generalised ban on pornography.

If that is the case your debate resolution and clarification of that resolution should explain that.

People can't read your mind so if you just throw up something like "Pornography should be banned worldwide" and that's all they have to work with, then it will be interpreted as such.
Posted by ShivamMishra 5 months ago
ShivamMishra
No. Also, just to clarify, this is not a philosophical debate. that's why i put in society category. when i say it should be banned , i'm not taking this position in principle. i'm talking in a social context that what needs to be done in the current times.
Posted by illegalcombat 5 months ago
illegalcombat
I need an answer of yes or no here, cause if the answer is yes then I will debate you.

If the answer is no, then by your own admission you allow some pornography under certain restrictions, which goes against the whole pornography should be banned claim.

The pornography you refer too, does that include pornography created and watched by consenting adults without any undue coercion involved ?
Posted by ShivamMishra 5 months ago
ShivamMishra
there can be. i'm not trying to make an abstract philosophical point but what is actually happening and what should be done.