DanielSan247
Broskey

Pre Crisis Superman will win in a fight vs Goku

Broskey

DanielSan247

Pro

I believe that Pre Crisis Superman would beat Super Saiyan 3 Goku from the Buu Saga in DBZ.

Notes.

This is comic Superman and Manga Goku. Both at full power. 1st round you accept the debate. All the others is debating.
Broskey

Con

Your arguement is invalid. Goku would win with ease. Plus you must listen to me my pet.
DanielSan247

Pro

Ok then. Tell me why Goku would win this fight easily. I believe he won't because Superman is just too much for Goku.
Broskey

Con

Goku was able to reach SSJ4 by EOGT. That power was immense. Superman can't deal with that kind of power. SSJ2 would be able to take him out IMO.
DanielSan247

Pro

Well for one thing this is SSJ3 Goku from the Buu Saga. You have to use him in the debate. Second Superman has many feats compared to Goku. In base form Goku had trouble lifting 40 tons. Even if you used a multiplier by the SSJ Forms at SSJ3 Goku would still not be strong enough to lift a planet, like superman could during this time.
Broskey

Con

Goku is a much smarter fighter though. Superman is just a pound and smash kinda guy. Goku would read him like a book and take him out. SSJ3 level, is amazingly strong and he could take Superman out with the same Spirit Ball that took out Kid Buu. Which I would think even Kid Buu to be able to take out Superman.
DanielSan247

Pro

Well you mess up there a few times. First off it is not Spirit Ball. It is bomb not ball. Only Yamcha uses that move, and that move isn't exactly powerful. Also the Spirit Bomb takes time to charge up and Superman can fly well past the speed of light. No one in DBZ has ever been that fast. No one in DBZ has never lifted a planet. Goku is well out of his game here.
Broskey

Con

Excuse me mister butt.

Goku has Instant Transmission. He could easily catch Superman. Yes it would take time but, he wouldn't need it. He could go hit for hit with Superman and be able to use Ki-based attacks. Superman can only blow him cold. Superman isn't on par with Goku at SSJ3 level. Goku doesn't need to be able to lift a planet when he's already as strong as he is. Also, he was never shown or put in the situation to do so. For all we know, he could. And his IT can keep up with Superman.
DanielSan247

Pro

Good debating with you Broskey, but I will tell you that IT only keeps up with the KI in a person, it doesn't instantly go anywhere. Superman can not only fly past the speed of light but he could also use this power to travel through time. Superman can even fly through the core of a star. Goku has never shown that kind of durability in the series. So I hope this was a good debate. It was my first.
Broskey

Con

It was good but, like my previous statement, Goku was never shown doing it because he never had the need to. He might be able to. Who knows? It's obvious Saiyans power is immense. Like when Raidtz was able to grab a bullet when the farmer shot at him. Raidtz was weaker then all the humans. (joking) But, the power of a SSJ3, especially Goku, is enough to take down most opponents.

You had very good points which were hard for me to debate but, this was good. Good luck bro.
Posted by dondahir 4 years ago
dondahir
goku is aloot faster than the speed of light. Goku moved in the speed of light as a kid in dragonball where he learns to dodge a lightning bolt ..in dbz hes a million times faster which means hes that much faster than light

btw, goku's ssj strength cannot be measured without first measuring his base form strength. In the end of the day, goku can get stronger and stronger while superman's strength is stationary. If goku was in dbz, he would have the strength of piccolo.
Posted by akahdrin 4 years ago
akahdrin
Goku during the Cell saga at SSJ1 could easily defeat Superman. Instant transmission to a star system with a red sun. Superman loses his power. Goku kicks him into the sun.

SSJ3 isn't even needed. Teleportation is more than Superman and always will be a weakness of his.
Posted by K1ll3r 5 years ago
K1ll3r
How is someone who doesn't watch the show or read the comics supposed to vote on this debate? You are debating to convince the people reading and voting, if you convince the other person then that's a bonus.

Names of abilities or moves is not equivalent to what the actually do.
Posted by Broskey 5 years ago
Broskey
If you actually watched the show or read comics, you would already know. What's the point of posting something that the other already knows. I'm debating with him, no one else.

P.S. There's a reason it's called INSTANT Transmission. I didn't know there were different forms of that word.
Posted by K1ll3r 5 years ago
K1ll3r
Neither of you are posting sources to back up your claims.

For example, Superman flying through the sun or flying faster than light. You need to show pictures\clips from canon sources to back these up. Possibly even prove they are canon.

Same with Goku, how instant is Instant Transmission? Does he even have this move? Prove it.

All in all this is a pretty bad debate so far.
Vote Placed by renji_abarai 5 years ago
renji_abarai
DanielSan247BroskeyTied
Reasons for voting decision: This was a good debate, but since I i like Goku better than superman, I guess con's arguments seemed more convincing.
Vote Placed by Korashk 5 years ago
Korashk
DanielSan247BroskeyTied
Reasons for voting decision: What InVinoVeritas said. This debate was bad.
Vote Placed by InVinoVeritas 5 years ago
InVinoVeritas
DanielSan247BroskeyTied
Reasons for voting decision: Both sides' arguments were equally terrible.