mightbenihilism
Jedi4

Preachers should address the sin of glutony

mightbenihilism

Pro

Every time I go to Church, it is filled with gluttons. They are stuffing their face with glazed donuts during the entire service. If I wanted to pull out a flask and take a pull of sweet Kentucky Rye, they'd throw me out, but it's ok for the other parishioners to be gobbling down oreos and potatoe chips while the preacher preaches? Incrudible.

One day, we were going to sing hymns, but I was the only one who was singing on key because all the other parishioners had mouths full of food! Their gullets were stuffed with ring-dings, ho-hos, yoo-hoos, yahoos, googles, bings and baidus! It sounded like a bunch of walruses mating! When I go to church, I know one thing: I want to hear good, godly hymns. I don't want to hear the sound of a bunch of large sea mammals gettin' romantic!

Ever since I have been a member of the First Church of the Resignation, this has been a continual problem. I asked the preacher about it one day, but he was too busy shoveling cake icing into his mouth! The old battle-axe was a glutton hisself! They won't let me come to church with a 40 ouncer of Old English, but they let these jackwagons come in with a delicious pasta and chicken dish with garlic, sun-dried tomatoes! It makes me so dadgol' mad! One time I got so upset I had to use one of their donut bags to hyperventilate in! It was delicious!

So what do you think? I say preachers need to do more to address the sin of gluttony. They need to quit harping on homosexuals and drunkards, because they're only %70 of the population! But how many are gluttons? Just about everybody! You can't play kissy-poo with some sins and not others! All sin is sin!

Vote Rand!
Jedi4

Con

look br0 i support your right to take a swig of alchol in church. Hell jesus himself drank jack danels and smoked pot

<a href=http://images.sodahead.com...; />

But f*ck man eating snacks is a holy right. Jesus himself had us eat himself. He wanted his followers to eat him that bad. He begged us to eat him out (no homo)

Eating sh1t like ding dongs, Ho-hos, jo-jos, burplesnaks, Jeminems, tater tots, googles, blondies, n1gger toes, Mama's cake, dog treats, cat food, human faces and all that is good. It all gets you fat being a fatso gets you closer to death

http://win.niddk.nih.gov...

being closer to death gets you closer to the jesus.

wellll you got nuttin to lose And i see you got your dancin shoes, WELL lets see you use those shoes come on dance with me DANCE I SAYYYYYYY!!!!

<a href=http://media3.giphy.com...; />lyWus.
welcome oblivion

mightbenihilism

Pro

mightbenihilism forfeited this round.
Jedi4

Con

Jedi4 forfeited this round.
mightbenihilism

Pro

mightbenihilism forfeited this round.
Jedi4

Con

JEDI 4 IS A DRUG A GAINST WAAAR!

JEDI 4 IS A gOD GAINST WAAAR!

JEDI 4 IS A DRUG A GAINST WAAAR!

JEDI 4 IS KING!

JEDI 4 IS A DRUG A GAINST WAAAR!

JtHANK YOU FOR YOUE LITTLE SHOOOOOOOOW!
Posted by Bubbagump282 2 years ago
Bubbagump282
Mightbenihilism's account was deactivated. Don't expect a response to your debate, for everyone is too busy mourning this great loss.
Posted by cheyennebodie 2 years ago
cheyennebodie
God addresses it. Proverbs 23rd chapter, The drunk and the gluon will come to poverty.He also said in that chapter to beware of dainty meats. Food that tastes good, looks good, but is not good.Sweet rolls and the like. Your liver cannot handl all that sugar any more than it can alchohol.I am with you there. I have been to church services where 85 out of a hundred were obese.

Most pastors just do not want to offend people lest they go some where else. That is a sad inditment against them.