varid17
Firewolfman

Predictions like doomsday provided by older texts and astrologers should be ignored!

varid17

Pro

Huh!Finally we are 4 days short of the predicted doomsday, or is it? Friends, that was some ages old Mayan Calender which declared the destiny of this complex nature's creation, and just holding its tail, surprisingly, today I find a million followers...starting to pack their bags to heaven! Now that's really not good, for you can't let your let your jiffies fall so easily into the well of superstitions, and later remorse and regret!We should search not for moments in our life but life in our moments. Who knows what has life in store for him in the next juncture? And beleiving in such predictions just make us weak towards our goal. We human beings find it difficult to cross the paradox of life and death, further trapped with as many emotions as are our dreams for ourselves and for the rest of the world we love. Let the doomsday strike anywhere, any moment...that's not in our hand. We know exactly the wrongs and the rights, our duties and responsiblities towards the society and the planet! We ought to follow them and choose the way of life, and never the death, the ending...I agree that I am nobody to guarantee the negative of the predictions, beacuse, I have seen coincidences...but I pity those who let them fall into the dark; which is nothing but a mist fogging your view towards the truth viz. CHANGE IS INEVITABLE...if not today, it would come tommorrow! If something of the sort of an END has to come, then it will...all by itself. We don't hold the ropes, and rather are just the silent stage puppets who ought to align ourselves with the nature's flow...and we know that quite well, don't we?The point altogether is, we should move on without caring for the result because that was never in our hands. Work implies result! So just move on and on, and don't care a bit about what may?? After all, who doesn't like surprises! ;)
Firewolfman

Con

Please outline your official rules and the round structure-since you are new you probably don't know but the first round isn't for you to bomb me with your argument

For an example you could put in next round..
-Your rules
-What the rest of the rounds will look like
-More specifically-what we are arguing about.
-And your BOP, (Burden of proof, as you must prove that it should be ignored,)

Otherwise, until we can have a more structured debate, I wish you the best of luck pro!
varid17

Pro

varid17 forfeited this round.
Firewolfman

Con

Um..I might win this because of forefeit?

Even though I thought I was accepting the pro position, (as I made a huge mistake, didn't notice I was con,) and there was no doomsday, which would make the other guy win, and I realize that I should lose he forefeited ROFL.

Does I get cookie?
varid17

Pro

varid17 forfeited this round.
Firewolfman

Con

Firewolfman forfeited this round.
varid17

Pro

varid17 forfeited this round.
Firewolfman

Con

fail by me
Posted by varid17 4 years ago
varid17
thankyou vegas_berg for being in support. we should live, and let the fear of tomorrow die in the past.
Posted by vegas_berg 4 years ago
vegas_berg
I was just gonna say that Today , Tomorrow and Now are all happening at the same time, or should I say "Just Happening" I agree with your statement, Yes they should, Live life:)
Posted by varid17 4 years ago
varid17
I request people to take the challenge who wish to voice for those who think that it can indeed be dangerous to ignore the predictions....