nerf4sh
Themoderate

Premarital Sex

Themoderate

nerf4sh

Con

Hi, my name is Samuel. I am 13 years old.

I think Premarital Sex is wrong. The bible says it (Hebrews 13:4). Sex is for pleasure. And many teens nowadays want that pleasure. But God made sex for married couples. He created the gift for people that were married. It is the way to reproduce, but also a way to have great pleasure. God made that pleasure for married couples only.
Themoderate

Pro

I accept your debate my friend. I look forward to this. I believe, that if two maturely enough people truly love each other regardless of marriage, I think it is okay. Since this is your debate, I will let you state your argument.
nerf4sh

Con

Outside of Christianity, there isn't really anything wrong except fear of abortion, fear of pregnancy, and not letting your worried parents know. Unless they are crazy too, and have sex with random people or maybe even you. Easily enough for you, condoms were made.

Now, there are online porn stories of young girls getting seduced by grown men into having sex. That's just pure hell.

This is what I personally think.
If sex is supposed to be true love, and marriage is too, then why not let them go together? Why let some grown 40 year old men take your virginity when you're 11?

And biblically, it is very wrong too.
Themoderate

Pro

Many thanks to CON for instigating this debate.

What is premarital sex?

Premarital sex is sexual activity practiced by persons who are unmarried. Premarital sex may take place in a number of situations. For example, it may take place as casual sex, for example, with at least one participant seeking to experience sex; it may take place between a couple living together in a long-term relationship without marriage; for a betrothed couple engaging in sexual activity before their anticipated marriage.

My Arguments

Premarital sex is obviously, most of the time taken place when two people are in a relationship. A sex life can be very important in a relationship. In fact, sex has more to do with relationships than people like to think. It can be healthy, such as ways of: getting closer to your partner, orgasms, sharing the love, it is considered exercise, and endorphins are released into the brain. Also, another benefit of having sex before your marriage is seeing how your partner's performance is. If your partner can not please you, that can damage a marriage. Like I said, sex has more to do with relationships than people think. Premarital sex does indeed lead to more stable marriages. Sex makes people happy and having sex once a week is the happiness equivalent of an extra $50,000 in the bank.

As for the bibles place in this, not everyone in the world follows the bible and we must respect their views. Some people yes, do not partake in premarital sex and lots of people do take action is premarital sex. I have stated above from Dr's and my own knowledge on premarital sex. I will provide the source below.

Source: https://www.google.com...

Rebuttals

CON’S thoughts will be shown in Courier New and mine will be shown in Bold.

“Now, there are online porn stories of young girls getting seduced by grown men into having sex. That's just pure hell.”-Source please? Also, it is against the law for minors to be in pornography types. You must be at least 18 years of age to star, model, or audition for porn films.

“If sex is supposed to be true love, and marriage is too, then why not let them go together? Why let some grown 40 year old men take your virginity when you're 11?”-First off, you can be in love and not get married. Some people just rather not be married and still engage in intercourse. Also, 11 year old girls sleeping with a 40 year old man is statutory rape and the man goes to jail, has to register as a sexual predator and is in the system.

“Outside of Christianity, there isn't really anything wrong except fear of abortion, fear of pregnancy-Many people have conceived during premarital sex and have not had an abortion.

“Not letting your worried parents know. Unless they are crazy too, and have sex with random people or maybe even you. Easily enough for you, condoms were made.” - Some teens let their parents know they are sexually active so they can get the right care for sex safe. Birth control and condoms. Better safe than sorry right?

“Unless they are crazy too”-Irrelevant. This about premarital sex and statements, not about people’s parents being crazy.

Closing arguments

Premarital sex, is nothing to be ashamed of. If two people love each other and feel the need to express their love and feelings for each other, they should be able to do so. I will save my other arguments and conclusion for the final round. I will also provide other sources for this round. I would like to again thank CON for instigating this debate and wish him the best of luck. Sources can be found below.
nerf4sh

Con

Sex is not the way you see if your partner is good for you. Trying to find them out in person and talking is the way. Sex is only for pleasure and is a sorry excuse for getting to know your partner. There are porn stories online and porn pictures if little girls.

I don't have anything to prove, except for the biblical facts, but the world is twisted nowadays, and back then sex was not for recreation but for reproduction.

Thanks for listening and debating with me.

PS I'm only 13.
Themoderate

Pro

You're very welcome and thank you again for starting this debate.

Arguments

Like I have stated in my previous debate, sex has more to do with relationships more than people think. If you're not sexually satisfied, then you're not going to be happy with your sex life. That does INDEED hurt marriages. Yes, talking to them can be also be a good way. I have never stated having sex to know your partner is needed. I have stated it brings you closer to them. You can know your partner without having sex. And again as for the bible, not everyone will believe in it. We must respect that and some people will not consider the bible a fact as you do. It is their life and if they wish to have sex with their partner, which I will state is legal of age, then why should we stop them? I have stated sources that debunks your statements.

Rebuttals

"There are porn stories online and porn pictures if little girls."-How is child pornography relevant in this debate? Also, you have never used the sources about the stories.

"I don't have anything to prove, except for the biblical facts"-Again, some people consider the bible fiction instead of facts and we must respect ones stance on religion and views.

"I'm only 13"-I can understand your young age, but this not relevant. I believe 13 year can perform great debates.

Summary

The main points of this debate was premarital sex, and how CON thinks it is wrong. I have pointed out the facts, and used the sources to prove my points. Premarital sex can benefit you. Being married and not knowing about your partners sexual performance can hurt the marriage. Marriages can indeed fall apart over sexual dysfunction. Like I have stated, sex does have more to do with relationships than people think. I will provide the source below.

In conclusion to this debate, premarital sex is beneficial. It provides more love, and more excitement in the the relationship with one and another. I provided evidence and sources to prove my debate. I would like to again thank CON for starting this debate. I would also like to wish him the best of luck.

Source: https://www.google.com...

Vote Placed by snamor 3 years ago
snamor
nerf4shThemoderateTied
Reasons for voting decision: No source more reliable than the bible! nerf4sh your faith has a solid foundation. Keep researching, testing, and examining. You will find that there are many paper tigers out there. Listen to your parents.
Vote Placed by countzander 3 years ago
countzander
nerf4shThemoderateTied
Reasons for voting decision: Yep.
Vote Placed by DudeWithoutTheE 3 years ago
DudeWithoutTheE
nerf4shThemoderateTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con's arguments were largely about child porn, which is not relevant to this debate. I need a relevant equivalent harm to outweigh the points con made about sex making people happy and leading to moe stable marriage, and I didn't get it.
Vote Placed by Mikal 3 years ago
Mikal
nerf4shThemoderateTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con just gave up and really did not put up a fight. Used the bible as a basis, pro was just more solid