daniela.oleinic
nerf4sh

Premarital Sex

daniela.oleinic

Pro

We are free and different. Someone believes in God, someone does not. Someone respects the Bible, someone contradicts everything written there. We were born to choose the truth we want to believe. The most important thing is to remember about the "LIMIT". We can do anything we want, BUT without endangering someone's life and of course our own life. From my point of view, "sex after marriage" is stupid. Therefore, I'm against sex before 18 years old. Sex is for adults and no way for children and for me it doesn't matter, married or not. It doesn't make sense to avoid the sexual intercourse before marriage and to drown into lots of sex after marriage.
Moreover, what's life about? It's about our mistakes and the lesson we get from them. This is why, young people date a lot, because they're searching for their 'perfection", they are trying to find the person that would match their soul, that would complete the whole chemistry. Having sex is a good way to understand wether you like someone as a friend or you can see him as a potential lover. This doesn't mean that we can have sex with everybody, but have it with someone we really care about.
Furthermore, people are like hunters. The hunters search for different animals and taste which one is better, while people have sex and search which one feels better. This is another reason why youngsters have lots of sexual partners. It's important to grow up mentally before marriage, as it is an important decision. Virgins have no experience and when they understand what sex is about and how good it feels, they want more and more and better. They ask theirselves how would that be to have sex with this, with that, with him, with her because they are curious and unexperienced. Often, it's a cause why marriages break, as someone is not faithul. You'd better have a lot of sex before marriage, and be a faithul wife or husband after marriage. That would be perfect. In my opinion it's a well-grounded reason why I think that "sex after marriage" is stupid. We'd better care about "sex after 18".
Many of you may ask, what if there a pregnancy happens before marriage. Well, my dears, we live in the 2013 and have a lot of sulotions to prevent these types of problems. Intelligent people take care of these things, so if you're stupid you'd better wait for sex after marriage or you can choose to become smarter.
nerf4sh

Con

There is not much I can say if you're not a Christian.

But I can tell you sex will not solve problems. Relationships are about love, not lust or hunger for sex. Sex is for reproduction, not pleasure, unless you are married. You have to consider what will happen if you don't have sex safely. Abortion is murder.

Sex has no point outside of marriage. It is not the way you make friends or tell if you have good friends. You can't judge somebody through sex. Many premarital lovers aren't responsible for their actions through sex.

I have nothing really more to say, I can only tell you, to Christians premarital sex is wrong.
daniela.oleinic

Pro

daniela.oleinic forfeited this round.
nerf4sh

Con

nerf4sh forfeited this round.
daniela.oleinic

Pro

daniela.oleinic forfeited this round.
nerf4sh

Con

nerf4sh forfeited this round.
Posted by Goodlife 3 years ago
Goodlife
Also Your body is far too valuable to give away. Show that you have the strength of character to obey God"s command to abstain from fornication. Then, if you do marry one day, you can have sex. And you"ll be able to enjoy it fully, without the worries, regrets, and insecurities that are so often the aftermath of premarital sex." 1"Corinthians 7:3.
Vote Placed by Ragnar 3 years ago
Ragnar
daniela.oleinicnerf4shTied
Reasons for voting decision: FF from both.