wooferalot101
Kmille11014

President Bush Against or For him

Con Tied Pro

wooferalot101

Con

I hate president bush. He it totally ruining this country. He has so many problems. He has led this country into the drains. People should not have voted him into office for the 2nd time.
Kmille11014

Pro

Although I agree with you [to a certain extent] , that President Bush is a bad president, I will support his case for the sake of debating and give a quantity of fine information.

First I will start with your side of the debate,
"I hate president bush. He it totally ruining this country. He has so many problems."
That's great, but that is an opinion.

"He has led this country into the drains. People should not have voted him into office for the 2nd time."
Once again, that's great, but it's an opinion again.

Additionally, I do not agree that he has completely ruined the country and "has so many problems," he was doing what he believed in, and you can not say he's a bad person. After all, the idea that we have a huge army, and that we help a country that is suffering incredible circumstances under a portentous dictator, is not a bad one in itself. If you consider it, we actually are the ones who voted for him in the first place, especially in the re-election where he SAID that he was going to return to the on going issue in Iraq! Honestly, it may be the countries fault. If everyone hated him so much after the first term why did he get re-elected? In addition, the house and the senate both agreed with a 2/3 majority that the war in Iraq was good and the release of thousands of soldiers was OK. So sure, it might be his fault for bringing it up, but if it was that bad, the senate and the house would have voted against it. These are serious men, they put hours of debate into this topic, and clearly feel it is ok.

Now, I am sure, that you are going to blame Bush for the recession. That would be the treasuries fault, for creating money, and causing inflation. Everyone is getting scared and withdrawing their money from the stock market and banks….

Lastly, in my debate I would just like to establish that I do not support bush, not for the reasons of war, but because I liked the democratic views, and at the re-election I was personally voting for Ralph, but that is an entirely different story. I am not of voting age, and I lied about my age on the thing to protect my own privacy….

Now, do not vote purely because you hate George, NEITHER DO I, but please vote on the better argument.
wooferalot101

Con

He keeps sending people into iraq. Those people keep getting killed. Yes the army is good, but all those people are getting killed. He is also bad with the recession. He thinks its not that big of deal because it will not affect him.
Kmille11014

Pro

Thank you for responding in a timely manner, as I have seen many debates where it is left open.

Next, I will continue on to my argument. You said "He keeps sending people into iraq." That may be true, but if you don't agree with it, then you probably have not realized that President Bush SAID that he was going to attack Iraq in his term. Additionally, as I have said, he keeps sending troops, only because that's what his supervisors say, and what congress agrees with. You and almost everyone who hates Bush think of him as a dictator. You seem to think he can send troops to wage war, or start a recession. This would violate the constitution, and it would be considered a dictatorship.

"Those people keep getting killed. Yes the army is good, but all those people are getting killed." That's great, but that is an assumption. Also, the army is, at this point, a matter of volunteering, not a forced draft. So those who go to Iraq had made a commitment that they would risk their lives, to defend the nation. Now I assume you or the judges have taken a look at my other debate, where I claim the death penalty is unconstitutional, and you may relate it to my argument. Actually, this is the only part I agree with. I don't think its fair that they should die. However, life is unfair and its happening and I can't help it.

"He is also bad with the recession. He thinks its not that big of deal because it will not affect him."
This is not only an opinion, but also an assumption. How do YOU know that he doesn't care? Obviously, he cares a little bit, or he wouldn't be fighting in Iraq. Also, this is the treasuries problem as I have said. You have ignored the fact that I said "Now, I am sure, that you are going to blame Bush for the recession. That would be the treasuries fault, for creating money, and causing inflation. Everyone is getting scared and withdrawing their money from the stock market and banks…."
So please read that carefully, before you make another assumption.

I eagerly await your response. (ONCE AGAIN I ENCOURAGE VOTERS NOT TO VOTE PURELY BECAUSE YOU HATE BUSH, BUT RATHER ON WHO HAD THE BETTER ARGUMENT ON THE DEBATE. Thank you.)
wooferalot101

Con

President bush does not care about the recession. He even said it on cnn. He doesnt care. He wants to keep the war going and keep those people there. Yes people choose to go into Iraq, but if president did not keep the war going, these people would not have to. Me and mostly everyone else im sure hates this man!
Kmille11014

Pro

Fist off, I'd like to re-state, I don't like George Bush. Also, where is this certain "clip" of him saying he didn't care about the recession? It's not like he could help this recession either.

"Yes people choose to go into Iraq, but if president did not keep the war going, these people would not have to."

Now this is confusing. You say "people choose to go into Iraq." O.K. then you're basically saying they have a choice to join and go. Then you essentially say that if Bush did not keep the war going, the people would not HAVE to go. Well, you used the word Have, when in the sentence earlier you said they have a choice…. This totally contradicts your earlier statement, and clearly makes no sense.

"Me and mostly everyone else im sure hates this man!"

This is an assumption, for you have no proof, or polls to back it up. Now, assuming what you say is true, I would like to re-establish that I also hate Bush. But that does not mean he is doing all the things you say he is, or it would be a dictatorship. Additionally, I feel that you think this is going to be an easy win for you just because nobody likes George Bush. Although this may be true [I feel no one will bother to read my argument] I still feel like I have supported my side of the argument better than you have, because I have used factual information from the UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION, and not what I personally feel. You have kept your arguments short, and did not include much information other than opinions and assumptions, so for those reasons, I feel this isn't much of a debate, and me just wasting my time typing. Thank you for debating against me I hope my judges will read this whole argument thoroughly, and enjoy the rest of their day!
Posted by Solarman1969 9 years ago
Solarman1969
President George Walker Bush is a completely nice, genuine, and honorable man who will be credited for chaging forever the middle east for the better

He has CONSTANTLY taken the HIGH ROAD , regardless of the slimy, lame, immature tactics that democrats have used to try and lie about him, undermine him, and demonize him

MARK MY WORDS, idiot schmuck fool leftists
Posted by smith76 9 years ago
smith76
Dont be ignorant, elections can not be rigged.
Posted by inrainbows 9 years ago
inrainbows
Well...both elections that he won were rigged. So he didn't truly win any of them
Posted by Kmille11014 9 years ago
Kmille11014
PLEASE READ THE WHOLE DEBATE. DO NOT VOTE PURELY BECAUSE YOU HATE GEORGE BUSH!
Vote Placed by kels1123 9 years ago
kels1123
wooferalot101Kmille11014Tied
Vote Placed by jacobgreene 9 years ago
jacobgreene
wooferalot101Kmille11014Tied
Vote Placed by JamesIsrael 9 years ago
JamesIsrael
wooferalot101Kmille11014Tied
Vote Placed by Evan_MacIan 9 years ago
Evan_MacIan
wooferalot101Kmille11014Tied
Vote Placed by GKH 9 years ago
GKH
wooferalot101Kmille11014Tied
Vote Placed by doyou.loveme 9 years ago
doyou.loveme
wooferalot101Kmille11014Tied
Vote Placed by Derek.Gunn 9 years ago
Derek.Gunn
wooferalot101Kmille11014Tied
Vote Placed by bigdog 9 years ago
bigdog
wooferalot101Kmille11014Tied
Vote Placed by goldspurs 9 years ago
goldspurs
wooferalot101Kmille11014Tied
Vote Placed by blond_guy 9 years ago
blond_guy
wooferalot101Kmille11014Tied