TheConservativeSocialist
benjacannada56

President Donald Trump is a Fascist

benjacannada56 has forfeited round #1.

TheConservativeSocialist

Con

Journalists, celebrities, politicians, and even scholars have asserted that President Donald Trump is a Fascist. But are these charges accurate? Personally, I firmly believe they are misguided and downright false.

The terms of this debate are explained below:
There will be three rounds. This counts as the first. Pro - whoever accepts this debate - will explain their position and argument in this round. In round two, I will provide my rebuttal and pro will respond. Round three will be used for a final rebuttal and closing statements. Both myself and my opponent are expected to cite any and all sources used.

The following definitions will be used:
1. Fascism: (often capitalized) a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition.

Good luck to whoever accepts!

--
The source used for the definition was the Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
Here is a link for anyone who wants to verify:
https://www.merriam-webster.com...