Purple_Overlord
tyounes312

President Obama and his ideas of change.

Purple_Overlord

Con

Hello, I would like to argue about the positions current United States American President Barack Obama sees and is on the side. I want a respectful and knowledgeable opponent, for example I can't take you seriously if you have grammar and spelling issues. The issues are gun control, elimination of nuclear weapons, the support of communist and pro-communist countries, and Guantanamo Bay.
tyounes312

Pro

I hate modern politics. Republican, or Democrat, they are all just Progressives who want to intervene with what is best for the people's interests. Since no one accepted your Debate I would like to against your Communist style of government. First, Obama said "There is a point at which you have made too much money," if that isn't Communist I don't know what is. I take it you must believe in equal distribution of wealth too. Why don't you support the depraved health care system then? Stalin drafted it in his Soviet Constitution. Really, Obama is just like him so why aren't you worshipping him like a Communist leader? Democracy is a joke... a Republic where the property owners can vote is the way to go just like the founding fathers had in mind.
Purple_Overlord

Con

Actually I am against Obama, my views on communism are more controlled and I feel that you are mistaken. I am not Republican or Democrat but I have a more Conservative way of thinking. Communism is the closest thing to a perfect government without it being ruined and obviously abused we cannot have it. Ignore my profile picture and settle to the debate. Obama is obviously not one to wish to be president and it is quite obvious he a) has no idea what he's doing, or b) is simply to stupid to know what he is doing. How he somehow convinces the masses to vote him in baffles me as everyone, Republican and Democrat, complain about what he has done. His seeing of gun control and basic welfare is so sad and equally stupid that it makes me cringe to think that we are SUPPOSED to be a capitalist country.
tyounes312

Pro

Sorry I can only get into the Communist part because Obama is a complete savage of a human being and he is so stupid it is depressing. "I am sorry, but I don't speak Austrian," he said while delivering a speech in Austria. How is Communism the perfect form of government? Everything is controlled by the state, therefore the state has all the power. If the state has all the power it can deprave a citizen of the state of their freedoms. So, you believe freedom is a joke? Notice how Communism did not work in the past. People were killed for trying to escape the Soviet Union. How about Berlin? If you have to put a wall up to keep citizens in your country then I hate to break it but the people aren't happy! Joseph Stalin killed 20 million of his own people in the Great Purge, but hey, Communism is the answer!
Purple_Overlord

Con

Notice how I said "...closest thing to a perfect government..." And I do not truly believe in communism I am simply proud of my heritage. I'm arguing against Obama I think you are mistaken, I dislike him. That statement of "Not speaking Austrian," is possibly the dumbest thing he has ever said to ruin our foreign relations.
tyounes312

Pro

tyounes312 forfeited this round.
Purple_Overlord

Con

Purple_Overlord forfeited this round.
tyounes312

Pro

tyounes312 forfeited this round.
Purple_Overlord

Con

Purple_Overlord forfeited this round.
tyounes312

Pro

tyounes312 forfeited this round.
Posted by Purple_Overlord 4 years ago
Purple_Overlord
I have revised my entry, as it is probably obvious this is my first debate and I need something to get the gears in my head turning so I can finish my political studies essay.
Posted by Purple_Overlord 4 years ago
Purple_Overlord
I mean in general, state anything that could be viewed as a "win" from the liberal side of view and I would state anything I would consider a "fail" or "loss" from a more conservative point of view.
Posted by ClassicRobert 4 years ago
ClassicRobert
Narrow it down to one issue at a time. It is difficult to have an in-depth, quality debate when it covers every view a president has.
Vote Placed by Ragnar 3 years ago
Ragnar
Purple_Overlordtyounes312Tied
Reasons for voting decision: FAIL DEBATE, as both sides dropped out... (checking the voting period debates, from Least To Most votes. By giving this one, it won't be prioritized in the system anymore.)