KJVPrewrather
PointyDelta

President Trump has some good qualities.

PointyDelta has forfeited round #4.

KJVPrewrather

Pro

I take the affirmative, con takes the negative. Make the first move.
PointyDelta

Con

I accept the challenge and look forward to a good debate.
KJVPrewrather

Pro

Rock on. I should begin by saying that I'm a centrist, not a conservative, so I could go for either party. Ahem: Abortion: The medical health of the mother only. Israel: and Jerusalem belong to the Jews, so moving the embassy is a good idea. Astrong military s needed for a national defense. Fair trade is good because why trade with an unfair nation like North Korea. Christians' and other religious rights are a First Amendment issue. Helping our vets is a moral obligation, theve served their country.
PointyDelta

Con

Two things I want to quickly raise.

1.) All of the statements that Pro's made are on policy, not qualities, and therefore can be ignored as they're not relevant to the motion.

2.) Pro provides no justification for why these are good. BoP is accepted by Pro, therefore I'll wait for them to justify that.
KJVPrewrather

Pro

I think these are good quality policies. Why wont you dispute me?
PointyDelta

Con

You've provided no justification why these are good policies.

Furthermore, the debate is on qualities, not policy. I'd be fine with debating policy as personality but you've made no normative statements on this.
KJVPrewrather

Pro

Opion, not fact. Trump's abortion policy is good becauseunborn babies have the right to live.
Posted by PointyDelta 7 months ago
PointyDelta
impossible for con to win