TruePatriot
Losing
13 Points
Korashk
Winning
188 Points

President barrack hussain obama has done bad for america

Do you like this debate?NoYes-1
Post Voting Period
The voting period for this debate has ended.
after 32 votes the winner is...
Korashk
Started: 2/24/2010 Category: Politics
Updated: 4 years ago Status: Post Voting Period

TruePatriot

Pro

I believe Barrack hussaine Obama has ruined our country.
He gave us a dept, wants socialist medicare system that will make everyone poor, and he stopped guantanimo bay so we get no more information.
He is also appointing czars in office, hes trying to make us communist.
Who doesnt know that.
We should appoint Glenn Beck In office also, but thats another arguement.
Any refute?
Korashk

Con

Due to the nature of this debate if I can render a majority of my opponent's arguments invalid then I should win the debate. I will be attempting a devil's advocacy here.

///He gave us a dept///

I believe that my opponent means 'debt,' and giving America debt does not make Obama a bad president as nearly many president in the last 35 years has increased national debt [1].

///wants socialist medicare system that will make everyone poor///

///he stopped guantanimo bay so we get no more information///
We have not stopped getting information, just from that one source.

///appointing czars in office, hes trying to make us communist///
The word czar is defined as 'one having great power' or 'the ruler of Russia [2].' These appointees are not rulers of Russia, and having great power does not make one a communist. All leaders of all nations have great power, but not all nations are communist.

[1] http://www.lafn.org...
[2] http://www.merriam-webster.com...
TruePatriot

Pro

That is true but Obama is trying to waste all our money on communist bills that make us pay more money with government spending, Bush merely gave us a dept , obama is stacking it up very high.
And Obama has appointed people of "great Power" in office so you suopport my arguement in a way.
"Having socialist medicine does not make everyone in a country poor, Canada and Great Britain have socialist medicine and not everyone in those countries is poor."
Yeah but they have less docters as a result.
"We have not stopped getting information, just from that one source."
One Very effictive source that has gotten much knowledge.
Korashk

Con

My opponent has done nothing in his defense that shows that my rebuttals are incorrect, he has only reworded his original arguments. This is a debate with 15 minute long rounds and since my opponent did not defend his original claims or refute mine I extend my rebuttals.
TruePatriot

Pro

Who is Barrack Obama, do you even know?
What about his affiliation with the Black Liberation racist church?
Is a racist a good president?
My opponant has done nothing to prove me wrong but simply put a slight attempt to argue the definitions then kinda gives up.
Perhaps he knows the evil that is Barrack Obama, i want my opponant to actually tell me how exactly Obama is good in any way.
Without merely saying im wrong because i only have one definition of csar right, which still makes him have csars in office.
You need to watch Glenn Beck as much as I to know what you are talking about.
Korashk

Con

It is not my job in this debate to show that Obama is good, merely to show that the arguments given by my opponent in defense of the resolution do not make Obama bad, which I have done. My opponent is also sticking to the czar argument without giving any evidence that having power makes a country communist.

I would like to thank my opponent for the interesting debate and say that Glenn Beck is my favorite political commentators.
57 comments have been posted on this debate. Showing 11 through 20 records.
Posted by gbpacker 4 years ago
gbpacker
Um...wow. That's all I gotta say. Wow.
Posted by InsertNameHere 4 years ago
InsertNameHere
Just the fact that he's using his middle name to attack him is idiotic.
Posted by Johnny_Canuck 4 years ago
Johnny_Canuck
Yeah, I don't like Jack that much. I just realized that this guy spelled "Barack Hussein" wrong. A simple reflection of his ignorance.
Posted by InsertNameHere 4 years ago
InsertNameHere
Meh, I say go NDP although I think Jack Layton needs to be replaced...
Posted by Johnny_Canuck 4 years ago
Johnny_Canuck
We're going to have American influence no matter what. And we aren't a puppet state. And the Conservatives and Liberals are basically the same these days. We need something fresh, perhaps the Greens?
Posted by InsertNameHere 4 years ago
InsertNameHere
We're moving more right because of american influence and people like Harper. Canada is pretty much just a puppet state for the US, at least as long as the conservatives are in power...
Posted by Johnny_Canuck 4 years ago
Johnny_Canuck
Weight*
Posted by Johnny_Canuck 4 years ago
Johnny_Canuck
We're a mixed market although we're going to the right more and more. And Universal Healthcare hasn't broken our economy. What makes America so special that they will crumble under the wait of equal access to healthcare?
Posted by InsertNameHere 4 years ago
InsertNameHere
*having
Posted by InsertNameHere 4 years ago
InsertNameHere
Or even saying that universal healthcare makes a country socialist. It takes more thann just that to make a country socialist. Like canada has universal healthcare while still have a free market, capitalist economy. Sure it's not Laissez-Faire in the libertarian sense, but hey, markets require regulation.
32 votes have been placed for this debate. Showing 1 through 10 records.
Vote Placed by Svilgarde 4 years ago