Debate Rounds (3)
Hi my name is Allan-Michael Lannan(13) and I am running for president for the Constitution Party. Before I state my platform I'll state my running mate. My running mate is Virgil Goode http://www.goodeforpresident2012.com....
(For those of you who don't know his debate here's the link http://debate.org...)
1) Pro Life (under all curcumstances)
2) Disagrees with all forms of Gun Control
3) With draw troops from Afghanistan.
4) Audit the Federal Reserve
5) Cut back on Federal Spending
6) Against minimum wage
7) No citizenship for anchor babies and illegal citizens
8) Against free trade.
9) Against Labor Unions
10) Supports a right to work society.
11) Against gay marriage.
12) Supports the Flatt Tax.
13) Agaist drug and prostitution leagalization.
14) Supports the death penalty
15) Supports buisness and farmer subsidations.
16) Against government regulation of healthy and fatty foods.
BigSky forfeited this round.
Forgive me, I wasn't able to return in time. I ask Lannan for forgiveness, I don't usually forfeit :/
I encourage him to re-challenege me to this debate, and I assure him that I will not be late.
I will have to concede this time.
1 votes has been placed for this debate.
Vote Placed by teddy2013 3 years ago
|Agreed with before the debate:||-||-||0 points|
|Agreed with after the debate:||-||-||0 points|
|Who had better conduct:||-||-||1 point|
|Had better spelling and grammar:||-||-||1 point|
|Made more convincing arguments:||-||-||3 points|
|Used the most reliable sources:||-||-||2 points|
|Total points awarded:||0||4|
Reasons for voting decision: Con wins conduct and arguments for showing up and laying out a platform. I also like Cons comments after each forfeited round by Pro. I would give Con points for sense of humor, if allowed. Congratulations Mr. President.
You are not eligible to vote on this debate
This debate has been configured to only allow voters who meet the requirements set by the debaters. This debate either has an Elo score requirement or is to be voted on by a select panel of judges.