Turner1
VictorChao123

Presidential Election 2016

Turner1 has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 4 weeks ago Status: Debating Period

Turner1

Pro

Who do you think is going to win on Election Day?
VictorChao123

Con

First of all, this isn't a debate, this is an opinion so don't even ask me why you posted it on debates. Second of all, I'm against, but against what?? Trump winning, or Clinton winning? I don't think this is considered a debate so therefore, I will just tell you the person I think is gonna win. I think that Hillary Clinton is gonna win. Even though I think that Trump has the right idea, I feel that he spoke too irrationally and negatively during his speeches, which caused people to believe that he's an irrational and negative person so therefore people would go to Clinton instead of Trump. I also believe that Hillary Clinton is gonna win because according to the stats, Hillary is winning and the only state left is Pennsylvania.
Posted by ILikePie5 3 weeks ago
ILikePie5
Exactly
Posted by Politics2016 3 weeks ago
Politics2016
No, the monster vote (secret Trump supporters) were misrepresented in the polls. The damned media polls were W-R-O-N-G.
Posted by ILikePie5 3 weeks ago
ILikePie5
Your "Latino vote" failed you. Trump got more Latinos than Romney did. It was the rural and blue-collar turnout that helped Trump win.
Posted by MagicAintReal 4 weeks ago
MagicAintReal
The Latino vote, which is largely pro-Hillary, is the single most *underrepresented* in the polls, because of two huge factors.
1. Many voter-eligible Latinos refuse to respond to polls not provided in Spanish.
2. Many voter-eligible Latinos are not considered *likely* voters and are excluded from poll data.

Though I'm white, I have strong ins with much of the Latino community, and it is abundantly clear that they have put forth an effort to register eligible Latinos and defeat what they see as a threat to their way of living in the U.S.

The Latino vote is going to bury trump in battleground states like Nevada, and we could see a massive win for Hill-dog.
Posted by vi_spex 4 weeks ago
vi_spex
trump will win, although he is not suppose