brad1999
Zeyadf

Presidential debate 2015

brad1999

Pro

Pro or con doesn't matter.
This will be a presidential debate format over a variety of issues

Issues:
Healthcare
Jobs/economy
Environment
Abortion
Gay marriage
Foreign Policy

We will debate on our views and differences

R1-Acceptance
R2-Opening statements/views/arguements
R3-Rebuttals/Arguements
R4-Closing statements and final rebuttals
Zeyadf

Con

Rand paul
brad1999

Pro

Opening Statement- I would like to think my opponent for joining and debating important issues of America. Now little about myself I'm a moderate Republican/independent living in a medium-size town of Joplin Missouri I'm here to change America to the right direction that we need or else we will never seen it again let's make America stronger.

Jobs/economy-I will start off talking about Jobs and the economy. Over 25 million people in America are unemployed because of this presidents failed policies what we need to do is Cut taxes on the middle class so businesses can stay open and others can start a business without worring about the high taxes they have to pay. As president I would do everything in my power to lower taxes to a reasonable point.

Environment-I support oil drilling because we really need the oil, but for nuclear plants we need to shut them down because there to much pollution in the air our oxygen is running out little by little and we need to stop it before it's to late climate change is growing rapidly the Midwest is getting crushed with rain and the west coast is suffering a severe drought so we need to stop this before it is to late.

Abortion- I believe that birth starts from concaseption I support abortion for rape and life endangerment of mother Otherwise abortion is murder even if you don't have money to take care of it ask a relative or put it up for adoption.

Gay Marriage- I support gay marriage all the way marriage is a bond between a couple and that means two people. You have the right to marry and love who you want and there should be respect for them. We have so many our issues to worry about then a persons love life you marry who they want they marry who they want.

Foreign policy- I believe we need to keep our relationships with other countries as good as possible. We need a border wall down by the Mexican boarder because illegals are coming in and taking our jobs we need to end this now

Zeyadf

Con

Zeyadf forfeited this round.
brad1999

Pro

My opponent has accepted this presidential debate but he decided to forfeit it.
Zeyadf

Con

Zeyadf forfeited this round.
brad1999

Pro

brad1999 forfeited this round.
Zeyadf

Con

Zeyadf forfeited this round.