Lily_R_G_Z
Dr.Maniac

Pretty Little Liars- Emison or Paily?

Dr.Maniac has forfeited round #2.
Started: 11/21/2016 Category: TV
Updated: 1 week ago Status: Debating Period

Lily_R_G_Z

Pro

Round one is just the accepting of the debate. We will be arguing over which ship is better in "Pretty Little Liars", Emison (Emily and Alison) or Paily (Paige and Emily). I will be arguing that Emison is better.
Dr.Maniac

Con

I accept your debate. This will be intriguing, who will take the debate!!
Lily_R_G_Z

Pro

My first argument, is that Alison was Emily's first love.

Now, you may argue that Emily was Paige's first love but since Emily is in both ships it is safe to say that she is the real competition

We learn for the first time in "The Perfect Storm" that Emily loved Alison as more than a friend, and I believe that her love has never died. Even after all this time, Emily still loves Alison. She kisses her in 7x10.

Emily may have loved Paige as well, but she always loved Alison. In her Emison Q and A on her youtube channel, Shay Mitchell (the actress who plays Emily Fields) says without doubt that Emily still had feelings for Alison while she was dating Paige. Emily may have dated Paige, but that was when she thought Alison was dead. Paige is Emily's second choice. This is one of the reasons why I think that Emison is endgame and the better ship

https://youtu.be...

Good luck