Fummy
iDestroyWithDragons

Prisoners should be allowed to publish full details of their crimes.

iDestroyWithDragons

Fummy

Con

OK.
This debate is plain and simple. 1st round is for acceptance. No trolls, no idiots, no forfeits.
iDestroyWithDragons

Pro

I shall argue when my time for round 2 comes.
Fummy

Con

Fummy forfeited this round.
iDestroyWithDragons

Pro

YOU FORFEITED YOUR OWN ROUND AND SAID NO FORFEITS!!!!!!!!

Many prisoners should be able to publish full detail of their crime because there are accounts that do not have accurate information. Also, these people could stand up for their freedom in court if their full detail does indeed match the information on the crime earlier from the police and surveillance cameras, along with witnesses. This could help the innocent get out of prison when they are not guilty and feel that their punishment was not right.

This could also help others who may be wanting to warn others about how the police are using their technology and how being in the court is. How you may feel in the court, how you can get out of the court if you are innocent, and other things like that may help people who are being accused of crimes but are innocent. Again, this could help people who are innocent, but were actually accused of their crime to get OUT of their crime.
Fummy

Con

I greatly apologize for the forfeit. I was away unexpectedly and had no Internet.
You have not talked about the disgusting and bloody detail. Do you honestly think that anyone wants their children to be reading 'And I ripped his intestines out, drank his blood, cut his throat and watched the blood drip all over my dinner, which I ate. The blood was so nice.'?
Also, the fact that it will glamorize crime is another bad point. For example, the French fraudster Christophe Rocancourt cheated many celebrities, including Mickey Rourke. He published a book and attacked them for their 'stupidity'. Only a fool would believe that Mickey Rourke, or anyone else, would like to be laughed at for their kindness.
iDestroyWithDragons

Pro

"Do you honestly think that anyone wants their children to be reading 'And I ripped his intestines out, drank his blood, cut his throat an watched the blood drip all over my dinner, which I ate. The blood was so nice.'?"

Do you honestly think that the books that they make are going to be read by children? It will probably be teenagers and adults reading it.
Fummy

Con

Fummy forfeited this round.
iDestroyWithDragons

Pro

Fummy, you must argue. This is getting out of hand. I am alright with it if you unexpectedly could not log in or got no Wi-Fi. I feel that is fine with me.
Posted by Fummy 2 years ago
Fummy
@kingdebater
Wow, you're calling me an idiot. Look at yourself in the mirror. Are you seriously meant to be 54?
Posted by Fummy 2 years ago
Fummy
I am really sorry about my accidental forfeit. My laptop is falling apart by the seams.
Posted by Mister_Man 2 years ago
Mister_Man
Images and videos, or just text?
Vote Placed by KingDebater 2 years ago
KingDebater
FummyiDestroyWithDragonsTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con said no forfeits and he forfeited. And then there was the rule about idiots.