AlfredPyo
msheahan99

Private school education is not much better than public school education.

msheahan99

AlfredPyo

Pro

Private and public schools generally have the same amount of extracurricular activities offered.
The reason why private schools do "better" at test scores is because they are biased and are greedy. They accept students that are top test takers or are outstanding in academics. Therefore, the statistics are misleading.
msheahan99

Con

I am assuming the the first round is not acceptance based on my opponents immediate points. I will argue in favor of private schools because I attended a private school through highschool.

My opponent states that both schools have the same amount of extracurricular activities. However if public school
My opponent states that better test scores are biased, and states that the only reason they are high is they have the top students. However I don't see how this changes the fact that the education is better. Harvard hand picks the top students out of high school, this does not change the fact that they are the top of all colleges. If anything this is what makes them the top, and thus should be considered a point in the favor of private schools.

Based on the fact that all statistics point in favor of private schools over public schools, and pro cannot prove that the statistics presented are not relevant, I should win the round.
AlfredPyo

Pro

AlfredPyo forfeited this round.
msheahan99

Con

I extend my arguments
AlfredPyo

Pro

AlfredPyo forfeited this round.
msheahan99

Con

ramble ramble
AlfredPyo

Pro

AlfredPyo forfeited this round.
AlfredPyo

Pro

AlfredPyo forfeited this round.
msheahan99

Con

msheahan99 forfeited this round.
Posted by JJaka99 3 years ago
JJaka99
Actually, Private schools are way better because they don't have all the governments crap such as, no saying god in school but yet they say the pledge.
Vote Placed by JustAnotherGuy 3 years ago
JustAnotherGuy
AlfredPyomsheahan99Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro forfeited and didn't provide good points on why they are equal do con gets conduct and argument points. Other thing were tied.