Private schools are better than public ones

First of all I want to apologise for any mistakes, this debates will be first in my life.

Now I want to present my point of view. I am convinced that private schools are better then public ones, and I had some strong reasons for this.

To start with I had finished private school this year, but there was a period, when I studied in public one. I was absolutely terrified with it. I didn't like everything there, neither quality of education, nor system. Mostly, because of low salaries, teachers was unexperienced and unable even to calm down classes. Lesson were boring and it was like spending time on nothing. Some students were very rude and aggressive, that's why fights in public schools were very common.

In comparison with public schools, private ones are much better. It is an ideal place for any students, because even the atmosphere in this schools is very friendly and pleasant. Teachers are very good, nearly everyone has a professor status. Also, private schools can offer a lot of different classes for the self- development of students, such as a chess club or ballroom dancing studio, where student can get both: nessecary skills and pleasant rest from another subjects.

Of course, it is not all advantages of private schools, but I think, that I have made my idea clear.

Thanks for your attention.

I will define better as moral and just.

Opening: private schools are not better than public schools in some cases worse that is if you can even qualify for a private school and have the money to go to the school. Since public schools are held by certain laws making them fair and just, and the seperation of church and state as well public schools cannot turn down kids for disablities or gender or race.

1: Private schools can discriminate.
2: private schools can teach religious veiws
3:private schools are expensive and most kids cannot get into them.

I want to thank my opponent for accepting the debate.

In this round I want to present more arguments to support my point of view.

I am convinced that even if discrimination exists in private schools, in public this problem is more spread and cruel.
Nearly in every class there is one person who is known as a snob. This person usually suffers from another classmates, just because he thinks in another way. In private schools everyone respects every person, his thoughts and his rights.

Teachers, because of theire professionalism, can find personal method of teaching to make every student understand and remember.

"On Grade 11 completion our students are admitted to St. Clare's Oxford International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme without examinations and extra preparation."(
That means, that alumni of private schools gets more opportunities in the future, which is also a big plus.

Also in private schools usually studying students from different countries, that's why private schools celebrates international festivals. This is making studying process very interesting and exiting.

joshuaXlawyer forfeited this round.

My opponent didn't answer.. Ok.

I will continue to present my arguments.

In most private schools, there is no need to wear uniform. I think this is also a plus, because every student has a chance to form his own style and express his feelings. It is really good, because personality starts to form in school.

To sum up I am totally convinced, that private school is MUCH better than public, because after graduating student becomes absolutely form person, who know exactly what he wants from life. He knows all his priorities, and "try to reach his star".

Thank you for attention.

joshuaXlawyer forfeited this round.
Posted by 16kadams 4 years ago
I go to a private school, and I have to say public schools are not benificial compared to a private one. I've never been to a public school, and my sister hes, she learned everything she did 1 year before at the private school, so when she switched back over she had to be held back. Public schools do not impress me as of now, but I bet there are a few good onew, but not the ones I have seen.
Posted by Ore_Ele 5 years ago
Some private are better than some public, and some public are better than some private. Though it really depends on your value system.
Posted by kaTaStr0pha 5 years ago
I will be glad to view your reasons.
Posted by headphonegut 5 years ago
if this is still here tomorrow i'll take this
Posted by headphonegut 5 years ago
LIES dang this no all capital letters error message
Posted by Lordknukle 5 years ago
Debate on issues which actually have 2 sides. It is obvious that private schools are better than public ones. You get what you pay for.