(Pro)Goku vs (Con)Green Lantern

Voting Style: Judge Point System: Select Winner

Resolution - Goku Vs Green Lantern

This is a shared BOP. Where I will defend that Goku could beat the Green Lantern and my adversary will defend that the Green Lantern could defeat Goku

(1) Rules
(2) Contentions
(3) Contentions/Rebuttals/Closing Statements

(1) Contentions
(2) Contentions/Rebuttals /Closing Statements
(3) Shall type only "no round as agreed upon" and nothing else

(1) Failure to type no round as agreed upon will result in a full 7 point loss due to my adversary having an extra round. This means that if any other words are typed besides the aforementioned ones, my adversary will FF the entire debate with a 7 point loss.
(2) 10k character limits.
(3) No semantics or trolling/ this will result in a ff

breif contentions

Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan 2
Super Saiyan 3
Super Saiyan 4

Through each stage goku gains a significant power boosts and has instant transmission. He also can move at the speed of light. With a simple move he could flash over to the green lantern take his ring and smash it, rendering the green lantern useless. A simple energy blast would suffice at that point and blow him to pieces

Goku would win

I accept my adversaries concession

moving on

Green Latern, which is a chivalrous team of super humans/aliens are a pantheon of heroes across the galaxy. The combined might of them, with their rings, could create a gigantic shield that would expand above the cosmos. They could propagate an energy blast to terminate Goku before he could sufficiently move 1 parsec.

Note my adversary has already FFed but lets continue a bit

The Green Lantern is different than The Green Lanterns

As we can see by the debate title, this is the Green Lantern as in singular or Harold "Hal" Jordan.

In a solo fight my above argument stands

In a fight where he took on all the green lanterns a simple spirit bomb to their planet would obliterate their entire race, and then goki could instant transmission back to earth. A spirit bomb has the power to destroy a planet so even in the context of fighting their entire race, goku could instant transmission above the planet and gather enough energy for a spirit bomb before they even knew he was there. Then flash back to earth before they knew what happened.

In the fight in the context of this debate, Goku could flash over to Jordan within the blink of an eye and smash his ring and then one punch would end him for there

There is no possible way the green lantern could beat goku in a fight.

TheBunnyAssassin forfeited this round.
Posted by whiteflame 2 years ago
I can't tell if you're joking or not.

You accepted the judging pool when you accepted the debate. That information was available before you decided to accept, and if you wished to alter it, you could have said so at that time. But considering that you started off the debate with a forfeit, I'm pretty sure that any judge, biased or not, would be forced to vote Mikal based off of that factor alone.
Posted by TheBunnyAssassin 2 years ago
I would like to remind all of you that the Judges were personally NOMINATED by the challenger of the debate, showing us how biased most of the votes will be.
Posted by Fanath 2 years ago
Wait, each vote is worth 7 points? Why not just 1 point?
Posted by Maikuru 2 years ago
You can nominate people to judge a debate? Amazing idea. Obviously this topic is up my alley.
Posted by The_Scapegoat_bleats 2 years ago
No way would Goku win this.
Mikal, I would challenge you to this, if you agree.

I have proved that Goku can defeat Superman, but he has no chance against Green Lantern, especially Kyle Rayner.
Posted by Mikal 2 years ago
bro would you mind posting the last round as agreed upon xD

all you have to do is type no round per the rules
Posted by Mikal 2 years ago
move it on if you can buddy xD

i want to repost. Thanks for being nice about it
Posted by Mikal 2 years ago

if you are going to FF just type FF so we can finish it now lol

I am going to repost it

just ff it all the way through so i dont have to wait 3 days
Posted by TheBunnyAssassin 2 years ago
Actually, I am deciding to forfeit this debate. Based on all of the sources I have read, this Goku character seems to eliminate planets easily while Green Lantern is a weaker form that can only save stars...
Posted by TheBunnyAssassin 2 years ago
OH!!! Sorry about that, this is my cousin's account. He allowed me use it for my debate project and such" therefore, I believe that the "certified troll" has been banished.
Vote Placed by Maikuru 2 years ago
Who won the debate:Vote Checkmark-
Reasons for voting decision: Con forfeited the debate, offering only the vaguest of arguments and offering no semblance of rebuttal.
Vote Placed by ClassicRobert 2 years ago
Who won the debate:Vote Checkmark-
Reasons for voting decision: Con forfeited two rounds, and the round where he wrote, it was essentially a forfeit.
Vote Placed by whiteflame 2 years ago
Who won the debate:Vote Checkmark-
Reasons for voting decision: Con forfeited the first round in writing, tried to argue in the second, and then forfeited the last. I could choose any factor to decide this and still vote Mikal.
Vote Placed by bluesteel 2 years ago
Who won the debate:Vote Checkmark-
Reasons for voting decision: Con essentially forfeited. Pro proves that Goku's speed would beat Green Lantern.