zayummssoccer
disposer1

Professional Soccer is harder than Professional Basketball

Started: 4/23/2014 Category: Sports

zayummssoccer

Pro

I believe soccer is way harder than basketball. You need a better physcial and mental state to play. You run about three times as much as you do in basketball. ayaou need to know everyone's position and playing foot. There's twice as many soccer players on the field than there is basketball players on the court.
disposer1

Con

It just depends on your natural ability. Soccer is a very demanding sport but doesn't require that you be a great athlete. If you are well conditioned they can find a place for you on the soccer field remember not ever player on the field attacks and defends and most players have a singular job. You do run a lot but you are not always running hard, you are not jumping every few seconds you are not in a squat position trying to slide and stay if front of a guy you can't touch. Soccer has a lot of stoppages in play as well, not as long but many more. Also since there is not shot clock teams are not in aggressive attack mode once they have possession of the ball so a lot of time what you get is the equal to a basketball team running a 4 corner spread with a cutter all game on offense and a 2-3 zone on defense. You do take contact here and there, but I'd rather take a slide tackle from a 140 pound guy while I'm on my feet then a body check, shoulder to the chest, hip check, knee to the thigh, etc from a 250 or 300 pound guy when I'm in the air or running full speed across the lane.
zayummssoccer

Pro

zayummssoccer forfeited this round.
disposer1

Con

disposer1 forfeited this round.
zayummssoccer

Pro

zayummssoccer forfeited this round.
disposer1

Con

disposer1 forfeited this round.