Profile picture debate

This is a debate for anyone that thinks they have a better profile picture and why. "Better" as in just the reason for thinking ones own profile picture is superior in whatever way and why. This is all argument and opinions. Its up to the voters to decide. (if there will be)
Pro/Con does not matter.
First round will be acceptance I guess. Whatever.
Rules: 1. My opponent has to have profile picture haha
2. Have some respect but not a lot.

I accept this debate.

My aim is to prove beyond doubt that my profile picture is more awesome than Gogert 777. I jut hope my opponent does not change his profile picture to mine as then clearly the debate has to be a draw as I cannot beat my awesome self.

Now I will let my opponent take first blood in this battle royal.

( I was not expecting a challenger this worthy)
Bit*ch please, playing a guitar is a dark room with a filter, i'm Puttin! Not only am I just Vladimir Putin, I'm in my most powerful state! I am GLORIOUS and that's just fact. I got gays riding my d*ck, what kind of hate you even got bro?
You better have some game to spit, because I will lay it down on my next argument. YOU MAKE ME BLUSH MORE...

Oh the shame as my opponent has to default to slanderous remarks. Honestly, its what I expect as he knows that he is up against the person that can never be wrong.

The fact that you are Putin in drag makes me not fear you, as I know an impostor when I see one. In fact everyone knows that Putin is really working under a pseudonym on DDO, that pseudonym being KingDebater.

But back on point, my profile pictures captures the angst of an artist screaming in pain as the depression of the world wrecks havoc on his soul. The lighting captures the moment when I wrote the song for the band Coldplay linked here.

Needless to say this photo shoot was conducted by my good friend Henri Cartier-Bresson before he passed away. He in fact refereed to it as his masterpiece. Here is another photo taken by my good friend. This picture of the literary genius Truman Capote he deemed worthy to compare to my profile picture.

Truman Capote

Anyway, I feel I need to go to my profile photo exhibition at the Tate Modern now.

Farewell good opponent and don't blush now that you reside in the presence of greatness.

My slanderous remarks as you call them were meant for humor, but I know see that did not make myself clear enough.
I also see my opponent has the mindset that he indeed is never wrong. Saying that he has both never been wrong and never will be wrong. He provided proof from not only the christian bible, but quotes taken from albert Einstein, Mother, and self cretablity. But this is were I, the real and true entity know has Putin, have found something very incriminating against my worthy opponent. Yes, you (the reader) should know that my atheist friend here, is not as great and powerful with his large text and you have been brought up to believe. All of the lies that your teachers and friends and told you your whole life about Iamanatheist. I have stept up to show you the light if you will take of your shades.

Iamanatheist, what I am about to uncover and reveal about you to proved why you are not what you say you are, but to also removed the very thought that an over emotional guitarist making some kind of slow beat sappy song is any weight over Putin.
What I learned about Iamanatheist was told to be by very very very old dead souls of ancient gods. Souls that I encounter by smoking 4-acetoxy-Monoamine oxidase inhibitor-N,N DMT and AK-47. Thats right, the psychoactive DMT realm revealed this secret to be because they have had enough of this tyrant, told me that enough was enough and the TRUTH...must be set free.

The truth is that Iamanateist was that when he was born he was a failed abortion that escaped his mothers womb and ran from home. He was found by monks that did very hard drugs. They found him in the ditch eating his own feces in the pouring rain. They took him in as one of their own, it was the wish of King Krokodil. They trained him the ways of righteousness, and drugs. They taught him to fight on drugs and to speak in every tongue at age 15. They were amazed at the power of his communication powers so the King Krokodil offered him his 9 year old daughter Mohawk. Iamanathist could not refuse such a gift. Iamanathist befriended Mohawk for 2 years. The 2 years were peaceful and were full of many drugs but were soon ended by a dark presence. A evil living planet named Ego was heading straight for earth and he was not happy. Ego arrived and demanded to see Iamanathist so he could kill him. Iamanathist walked out to a clearing and said "You are going to leave"
Ego was outraged and he erupted in anger. Volcanos and storms were visible on his molten surface. After he finally calmed back down, he turn around and left. The monk village partied for 5 days straight with the hardest drugs and talked about how undeniably cool Iamanathist is and and Mohawk have him a big kiss on the check! Everything was great until they found out he was muslim and they thought they were all in danger of being suicide bombed. They banished him from the village and gave him a small barnhouse, a laptop and internet access. He has been on using his ownly skill that he aquired from drugs and monk. The end.

He will try to lie to cover this up and he will be cunning and try to trick you, but do NOT LET HIM. I have told you the truth, i swear by it. He will say i made this up, but how could I have? The DMT realm does not lie and is trustworthy. I am the blushly Vladimir Putin, Putin the truth in your face. I told you Iamanathisit, my kinky, fiminan wilds, amazing wisdom of DMT, and the balls to call you out.
Be smart and see what Iamanathist for what he truly is...and vote Putin runing for CON.

My opponent did indeed point out some of my past exploits (i.e. saving the world) however he covered it with tales of drug abuse and banishment. This is all we expect at this point from a DMT junky who also smokes an AK-47? How he is smoking an AK-47 I am unaware but surely it must be part of his delusional nature. In fact, I stand corrected and I found a picture of my opponent smoking his AK-47, and let me say it certainly is not Putin. I leave that however for the voters to decide for themselves.

My opponent may not have liked my Scientist tune, but let that not hinder you from listening to another tune that I enjoyed penning while sitting around and saving the world from the ego invasions. I also should point out that my opponent certainly agrees I am cool. This is expected from someone who has the pinkest of cheeks when they gaze upon the magnificence that is my profile picture.

Now it is but a matter of time before my opponent comes groveling to my profile page and comments about his shame that he could ever believe his Putinesque picture with a blush is ever close to the emotional and professional quality that is original and not copied.

Thanks to my opponent for the laughs, but in the end there can be only one. That one is I and I am him.
Posted by Gogert777 2 years ago
Legit arguments or sources on what? Opinion and undocumented historical events? Slanderous language uh? I was laughing so hard from seeing what kind of opponent I was against, I almost just posted "F*ck you" because that would have been hilarious to me. Our arguments were awesome, i don't know what you are talking about. This was not a very serious debate but at least you voted. Putin, sorry but I thought that was correct spelling. Your reasons are beyond me.
Posted by Gogert777 2 years ago
It is time to vote everyone!
Posted by iamanatheistandthisiswhy 2 years ago
Thanks for a fun debate. I really enjoyed it.
And yes I was joking about the slanderous remark I took no offense.
Posted by MyDinosaurHands 2 years ago
I really don't find Con's picture aesthetically pleasing. Those colors on Putin's face are just ugly.
Vote Placed by FuzzyCatPotato 2 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: "puttin"
Vote Placed by NiamC 2 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Con's picture is a little disturbingm but i will not take this into account of my RFD. Con did not provide any legit arguments or sources. He also used slanderous language in the 2nd round. Pro's argument wasnt that good either, but was better than Con's. Also, Con spelled "puttin" wrong.