NKJVPrewrather
dengerenger

Prolifers should make it easier to choose life.

dengerenger has forfeited round #2.

NKJVPrewrather

Pro

A ptolifer is somone who believes that life begins at conception, and that human beings have the right to live before birth. Con will make the first move.
dengerenger

Con

If I understand your motion correctly, I believe you are making the point that if one is Pro Life, than the burden is on him to make it easier to choose life and not abortion. If I have completely misunderstood your question, then perhaps you should restart this debate with a clearer motion. Now to address your concern. The burden should not be on the Prolifer to make it easier to choose life. That burden should fall on the those who are not Prolifers. For example, should it be the burden of Educated to make it easier for others to earn an education. Schools exist and it should not be incumbent on on who has been educated by said schools to make it easier for others to get educated. Is it incumbent of the Vegetarian to make it easier to for non Veterinarians to choose to eat only vegetables. I believe it not. Therefore, the burden of making the choice of life should not lie in the Prolifer. It is an individual choice as your choice to go to school, or to be a vegetarian. No one should choose life or death on your behalf. The choice of Life should be given equally to all who must make that decision.

My introduction is over, if I did not address your point, then the fault lies with my misunderstanding of the motion which may or may not be completely my fault.
NKJVPrewrather

Pro

Let me tell you what I mean. Free tubal ligations for consenting women, free contraception, allow all proven rape and domestic violence victims to choose adoption, safe sex and contraceptive and consent counseling. These things prevent abortions.
Posted by missmedic 6 months ago
missmedic
America does not have the will power to do what it takes to remove the "un" from unwanted pregnancies, your number cause of abortions.
Posted by missmedic 6 months ago
missmedic
The problem is abortion is the best option in America.