dgm9
mmelaku

Proof that God exists

dgm9

Pro

I have reviewed all of the pros and cons on the existence of a God. But all I see is options: (a belief or what someone thinks). We can believe anything we want but that isn't proof! I have been in the church for forty years and when I ask "how can I know there is a God". Their response is "some things we must believe by faith." The skeptic says , prove it! I recently received a booklet from a man in Colorado who INFALLIBLY PROVES there is a God and he does it through The Bible. He mocks the church for their lack of knowledge and defends the skeptic saying, "they ask a question that the church can't answer their I titled to an answer, a real one." I have never seen a writing such as this. The booklet is called THE SIGNATURE I have the PDF file and will share it with anyone that wants to see proof or evidence of this simple writing. I have shared it with a number of friends and they scratch their head, "I never heard anything like this.." Because I can't show my email address these # are letters 4-15-14-14-1-7-13 and the number 9 my email @gmail.com for the PDF if your curious to know the truth.
mmelaku

Con

I am here not to argue but to support my "opponent" God does exist. While many are ignorant to the truth, it burns bright before us.

I am michael bojarsky and I approve this message.
dgm9

Pro

You won't be disappointed and its to much to write. It's about 20 pages of biblical insight no option just Scripture. It's hard to conceive that someone has actually provided real evidence. In his opening statement he says, "Quoting the Bible will never provide the evidence that Scripture is the Word of God. Proving there is a God provides the proof that the Holy Bible is His Word." He debates the church as well as the skeptic he agrees with the skeptics argument and slams the church for their ignorance. It's not like anything I have ever read about God and Scripture
mmelaku

Con

mmelaku forfeited this round.
dgm9

Pro

dgm9 forfeited this round.
mmelaku

Con

mmelaku forfeited this round.
dgm9

Pro

dgm9 forfeited this round.
mmelaku

Con

mmelaku forfeited this round.
dgm9

Pro

dgm9 forfeited this round.
mmelaku

Con

mmelaku forfeited this round.
Posted by mmelaku 1 year ago
mmelaku
Amen followerofchrist, I too am a devoted believer, and I really do resonate with my brother in the spirit's comment. God is a God of faith, and love as well we must come to him with arms open, not with them wrapped around books by Nietzche on how God is dead. He is not dead, he is alive and is eternal. He shall reign forever!!
Posted by CaptainScarlet 1 year ago
CaptainScarlet
Are the religious really so desperate that they have a back-slapping debate with themselves about how "God is real, because he is and because some Bloke who lives in the back-of-beyond can prove it, because he wrote a pamphlet". Excuse the underwhelmed amongst getting a little more underwhelmed.

Here is betting the pamphlet is either a rehash on the argument from design (eg DNA) or the argument from authority (eg Ezekial said X and lo and behold if I squint through God glasses and reinterpret everything, X came to pass) woo hoo God exists, hallelujah.
Posted by Thiest_1998 1 year ago
Thiest_1998
Amen Brothers
Posted by squonk 1 year ago
squonk
Thank you, FollowerofChrist. I am extremely familiar with the Bible.

I am sure God will "reveal Himself" to those who "earnestly seek Him" i.e. choose to accept that God exists on faith, and never think critically about God's existence. God never reveals himself to skeptics because God exists only as a concept in the mind of believers.
Posted by FollowerofChrist1955 1 year ago
FollowerofChrist1955
Ladies and gentlemen we are not selling a volvo. God is not something you try on , or test drive. God is your creator, whether you believe it or not only impacts you one way ...... If you believe, then your most likely saved and are on a path to learning as eternal life is not based on your works but is a free gift of God during this time of Grace. ..... if your don't believe your not saved and not on your way to being saved at this particular time, and you are under condemnation.

Romans 1:18 The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness, 19 since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. 20 For since the creation of the world God"s invisible qualities"his eternal power and divine nature"have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

You see Believers of God through growth in the word come to the realization that WE surrender our all, that includes our opinions to the ruler of our lives .... that would be God. That means that it doesn't matter what new book comes out .... we read scriptures not periodicals or journals. God does not concern Himself with the opinions of man. Gd leads YOU follow or ....... you don't. It's that simple! It is people who make it hard! No body wants to move unless they understand ....... your gonna be waiting a looooong time!
FollowerofChrist1955
This section (religion) is replete with people who seek proofs they are unwilling to look for themselves.

Matthew 7:7 "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. " unquote: PLEASE NOTE* that it doesn't say to seek and it will be opened for someone else, nor knock for some else and it will be opened to THEM. No way around this guys, YOU want to know? Look! God WILL reveal Himself to whosoever earnestly seeks Him. without the opinions of men.
FollowerofChrist1955
No one who seeks God in truth ever becomes disappointed. Having said that, many seek Him for all the wrong reasons. Review the parable of the sowers in Matthew 13, see which path you may be, if you are the good soil, you WILL find God. But understand that many snares and entrapment's lie in wait.

John 6:45 says " It is written in the Prophets: 'They will all be taught by God.' Everyone who has heard the Father and learned from him comes to me."
Matthew 15:9
'BUT IN VAIN DO THEY WORSHIP ME, TEACHING AS DOCTRINES THE PRECEPTS OF MEN.'"

You only require an honest heart and scripture, God will undertake your growth. To seek the opinions and interpretations of men is precisely WHY there are denominations. remember scripture adamantly states ...
Revelation 22 "18 I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to that person the plagues described in this scroll. 19 And if anyone takes words away from this scroll of prophecy, God will take away from that person any share in the tree of life and in the Holy City, which are described in this scroll.
Posted by squonk 1 year ago
squonk
I feel like I would be disappointed by this INFALLIBLE PROOF
Posted by JayShay 1 year ago
JayShay
Why can't you just tell us?