scyhoce
TheQuestionMark

Propaganda against Islam is being running by media. don't you feel you hate Islam because of media?

TheQuestionMark
Started: 9/25/2015 Category: News

scyhoce

Pro

Media can offer exciting news that can be used to convince audience of certain opinion without even audience recognizing it. Over time, ideas and thoughts are being planted secretly so people can be controlled. people cannot see the truth behind the differences that different parties have, which is that they work for common and only true purpose, that is we should fight any idea that is different, any idea or believe that threaten or contradict with US government and laws or what so called "democracy" or "freedom".
Islam can be considered the most threat to the illusion of "freedom" and the failing principles of US and western laws -which made a lot of people suffer around the world- so, do you think it is being fought by media today?
TheQuestionMark

Con

I do not hate islam because of the media. I do not hate islam so how can the media do anything. bop on my opponent
scyhoce

Pro

take Fox news for example, they always pop up questions like "is Islam religion of peace?" and start giving opinions on how the "Islamic threat" should be stopped. millions of people are watching these kind of "news" and start having this bad idea about Islam, without knowing that Islam is not really having anything to do with what news are saying.
they always link terror with jihad -do you even know what jihad is?- and if you look closely you'll notice that they're winning.
now anyone who wear clothes like Muslims in the US and walk around the streets is going to be treated as a threat by authorities and people. they did so many experiments like this on YouTube that prove my point. from where would people have so much hate about Islam?
TheQuestionMark

Con

Since you have the BoP it is up to you to prove that everyone hates Islam because of the media. So far none of your arguments suggest that everybody feels this way. All I have to do is watch because your burden is impossible to meet.
scyhoce

Pro

I'm sorry, i'm new here.
okay what i'm trying to point out to facts which is Islam is treated like terror organization in the world. and i say that it's the media's fault. and to prove this point i got these:
https://www.youtube.com...
https://www.youtube.com...
i do not try to prove that everybody feels this way, i say most of them does.
https://youtu.be...
TheQuestionMark

Con

Spelling and Grammar to con since they didn't capitalize I and I'm.

I'm new here to so don't worry. You cannot use somebody elses arguments or videos in this case to prove your argument.

The BoP remains unfufilled.
scyhoce

Pro

scyhoce forfeited this round.
TheQuestionMark

Con

TheQuestionMark forfeited this round.
scyhoce

Pro

scyhoce forfeited this round.
TheQuestionMark

Con

TheQuestionMark forfeited this round.
Posted by Sarra 1 year ago
Sarra
bladerunner (the mod in control over spelling and grammar) has informed me to ignore grammar mistakes like i or i'm.
Posted by 18hildhayden 1 year ago
18hildhayden
don't you feel you hate Islam because of media? completely opinion fueled, easy for con. :)
Vote Placed by RoyLatham 1 year ago
RoyLatham
scyhoceTheQuestionMarkTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro needed to make a clear resolution as an affirmative statement. I think he wanted to argue "American media is biased against Islam." He needed at minimum to give examples of media bias and show that in fact the populace were biased against all of Islam, and not just opposed to Islamic terrorism. Pro had the burden of proof and only offered opinion, not evidence. Citing arguments made in videos is not allowed, the arguments must be made in the debate directly.