Maaviya
Envisage

Prophet Muhammad

Envisage

Maaviya

Pro

He is the last prophet of God.... And He proved it by His deeds and the book revealed on Him by God.
Envisage

Con

I accept this debate.

Note the Burden of Proof is on Pro, and for our reference it would be useful for Pro to define God (including his core attributes), and state what these deeds are.

I presume I will be arguing against the notion, "Prophet Muhammad is the Last Prophet of God", so I will be directing my arguments to negate this much.

Over to Pro.
Maaviya

Pro

Maaviya forfeited this round.
Envisage

Con

I guess I should have been wiser with who I chose to debate...
Maaviya

Pro

Maaviya forfeited this round.
Envisage

Con

Pro has failed to fulfil his BoP.

Now I remember why I am so choosy about who I debate.... Sigh.
Posted by ChandanB 2 years ago
ChandanB
Should have understood it when it said. MSc in microbiology and MA in Islamic Studies
Posted by cheyennebodie 2 years ago
cheyennebodie
sabrin... You are talking about some made up mohamed. not the historical guy.Catholicism is not Christianity. There may be Christians in their midst, but it is not a reflection of the followers of the anointed Christ.

The best friend of Israel today is the evangelical Christian. Certainly not islam.There roots is war and killing. Jesus is our roots, healing and deliverance.
Posted by sabrin100 2 years ago
sabrin100
Don't be ridiculous . Of course he was a prophet . Why do you think he wanted to preach and put his life in danger . Prophethood was not a part of the Arab culture . Arab were doing fine . If he wanted power and fame , why do something which would be last thing to bring power and fame . As for taking on two mighty super power of those days , no charlatan would do that . And successfully doing that without extinguishing the civilizations and adding to it can only be called a mighty achievement . Even America has failed to achieve this either in Iraq or Afghanistan . As for Christianity , it rode on the back of Roman , became a pale imitation of other pagan religions like Mirthas , prosecuted the Jews which may remind them of their history . They praised Rome , while hurling insult at the Jews . Remarkable indeed . He is not going to forfeit . Why should he .
Posted by cheyennebodie 2 years ago
cheyennebodie
Ephesians 4:11-13 says there are prophets in churches today.All prophecy is for edification, exhortation and comfort. All these things people need today. I do not see mahammed doing any of those things. War and killing the infidel was his main claim to fame. And his followers today , that is theirs also.
Posted by RevNge 2 years ago
RevNge
10 bucks says he'll forfeit the rest of the rounds.
Vote Placed by Tweka 2 years ago
Tweka
MaaviyaEnvisageTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro has not fulfilled his BoP and ff.