WOLF.J
vi_spex

Pros Cons of Islam: From a Non Muslim Perspective

Updated: 3 weeks ago Status: Post Voting Period

WOLF.J

Pro

Opponent is con, I'm pro and con.

R1- Acceptance and trash talking round
R2-Personal backgrounds n experiences on to why we feel the way we feel about muslims, no rebuttals
R3- Arguments
R4-5-comments= Rebuttals.

Trash talk: why you afraid of isis, when you should be afraid of me, I'm knowledge personified. I'm better than you, you smell a poo. Apu, simpsons, they done 9/11, bet you believe that illuminati ish, you gullible. Gullible, oh my days, go library fam.
vi_spex

Con

you cant know before hand where the discussion leads.. i dont know why people try to be oracles

there is no worse evil, then supporting islam, as a free being when only free beings can end islam.. islam what comes out of islam being the worst evil that can possibly be imagined.. and evil goes hand in hand with ignorance, in this case, it is ignorance in its purest form, con.

i feel about muslims, that they are victims of islam.. that is where im comming from, how many children are you people allowing to be raped by sick pedophiles in their personal torture basements right now? how many out of 1,6 billion muslims? i want to know the precise number since you are for islam and muslims are forced therfore not responsible for their actions and way of life, you are.

trash talk: go f'ck a goat you sympathetic insect
WOLF.J

Pro

Ok no more joking around, real talk.

Here's my non bias opinion. Il split this in to 3 steps for this post.

1-Personal views on the world in general
2-Pros
3-Cons

1)
Should i hate them? Yes because my aunt was directly attacked in 7/7, do i hate them? No, because i focus on myself and no one else^, i wouldn't have gained my marketing degree despite the cards dealt to me in life without this self-centered attitude.

Islam is what is, and that is culture, traditions and respect for an ideology. It may not be with the times, but neither is Christianity or Judaism.

^=The world is filled with hate, so why get caught up in it, just be you. Slightly irrelevant but Important nonetheless, ie y fight fire with fire, when you got buckets of water.

2)
Pros

Islam is a religious of respect and order for God as mentioned.

Its a schedule n dedication based around self discipline and non conflicting traditional gender roles, eg praying 5 times daily keeps your ego in check. Unlike the west, sin is limited to a domestic, non social platform, meaning children won't have insecurity issues about being zero 0 or being a mr muscles marinara.

The modern isis army are fighting for socio-economic justice, using terrorism as a front. Propaganda has distorted this to instill the fear you claim. The fear is a mirage, the cause is survival and making sure their families don't grow up impoverished. That's why the membership is so appealing to a youth... The reason why Isis is progressing so much in Europe, is because the European economy is a shambles, and things need changing in their eyes.

Cons: However imams exploit this and take advantage of vulnerable ppl just like a drug cartel manipulates a yungen.

They marry their cousins, that is disgusting.
They kill infant girls, but thats because of the stigma from the dowry system.
They smell really really bad lol
Islam literally means surrendering to God, not appealing to a non Muslim freethinker.

That's enough for now my friend, your move.
vi_spex

Con

the difference is i dont speak my oppinion, i talking facts

to speak against chrsitianity you would have to speak against all bad habbits.. that includes watching movies, drinking coffe, eating candy... irrelevant.. islam is the biggest problem on the face of this earth besides money.. those 2 things being the only problems, but we are talking about islam..

you want me to be a hater, but your suicidal reasoning is self hate.. sry you cant grasp that

if self defence is self hate id hate myself all day long

2. islam is not a religion, its forced.. like eating food is forced, and dosnt make you religious

muslims brains are chewed up by fear and vommited back into their heads, they cant think straight

isis is islam

and drug cartels should be stopped as well..
WOLF.J

Pro

Wait how do you know i hate myself?? Do you know me??

O and where's your so called facts bro, i Dont see references, hypocrisy.

Actual Muslims like being muslims, it's highly appealing to them, especially the cultural aspect i talk of
vi_spex

Con

pure evil

everything i have said is factual

a muslim who loved being a muslim would kill himself
WOLF.J

Pro

Why would they want to kill themselves if they are evil???!!!, defeats the purpose of being evil, duhh.
vi_spex

Con

muslims are forced, not evil, not immoral.. which means there is no limit to the attrocities they can commit, no limit.
WOLF.J

Pro

Mate just see previous comments about socio-economic struggles, esp. in Europe, and go research that
vi_spex

Con

this was easy.. i made this easy for you, and it is already easy... there is no way for you to deny it now
Posted by WOLF.J 3 weeks ago
WOLF.J
How can I speak to you?!?!, we are sitting behind a laptop, donut!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by vi_spex 3 weeks ago
vi_spex
im the smartest person you will ever speak to
Posted by WOLF.J 3 weeks ago
WOLF.J
Like I say to my dad, atleast I got a degree cuz, na na nanana, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, wheres yr paper boiii!
Posted by vi_spex 3 weeks ago
vi_spex
no need.. i already told you i know..
Posted by WOLF.J 3 weeks ago
WOLF.J
Whatever wasteman, go library
Posted by vi_spex 3 weeks ago
vi_spex
this is why i call you clueless.
Posted by vi_spex 3 weeks ago
vi_spex
this is why i call you clueless.
Posted by vi_spex 3 weeks ago
vi_spex
this is why i call you clueless.
Posted by vi_spex 3 weeks ago
vi_spex
you dont have any arguments.. oh except arguments like.. some one once killed somebody.. therfore killing anyone is justified...
Posted by WOLF.J 3 weeks ago
WOLF.J
No i'm not supporting them, I'm non biased, impartial, not for or against, read opening statement