gametimer
4zen

Prove that God is real

gametimer

gametimer

Con

If you can prove Gods Existance, I'll forfeit every round.
4zen

Pro

The most amazing thing about God is not that He exists, but that He loved us so much He was willing to send His Son to earth to save us from ourselves. Jesus was with the Father from the time of creation, and His arrival was predicted numerous times in Old Testament prophecy. Finally He interrupted history and came to live among us. His crucifixion is historical fact, and His resurrection was verified by hundreds of witnesses. The man who perhaps knew Jesus best"the apostle John"saw the risen Christ and touched His nail-pierced hands. He wrote, "What we have seen and heard we proclaim to you" (1 John 1:3). Jesus is not an illusive fairy tale. He is the living, breathing, touchable Son of God.
gametimer

Con

Prove that the bible is not the greatest work of fiction in history. According to modern measurements, the earth is in fact much older than the bible states. Also people cannot live until their 900 as Noah's Ark claims. Also, we have no actual scientific proof that Jesus died on the cross. So everything you just typed is wasted. If Noah took two of each animal, why is there no dinosaurs? Noah lived in a desert. Climate is not directed towards the entire earth.
4zen

Pro

4zen forfeited this round.
gametimer

Con

Since my opposition has disappeared, I have no reason to continue this match as he can no longer support his own belief.
4zen

Pro

4zen forfeited this round.
Posted by mrandid832 1 year ago
mrandid832
Why do people feel the need to down some bodies religion? I have one question for you,how do you know anything is true. You don't, but you believe in somebody or something which is understandable. I will take on this debate.
Posted by lannan13 1 year ago
lannan13
I'll take a God debate against you Con.
Posted by dsjpk5 1 year ago
dsjpk5
I can prove God exists. If you are looking for a debate where your opponent won't forfeit, send me a debate challenge. If you wish, you can copy/paste your first round argument again.
Posted by gametimer 1 year ago
gametimer
Good job. However, I do not support evolution all the way. For example I do not believe we came from monkeys, therefore most of the scientific research is on evolution from monkeys, so you can not prove mine wrong by science either.
Posted by danzchen7 1 year ago
danzchen7
Seeing that 4zen isn"t really being effective, I"ll just do it for him in the comments.

So first of all, Con must understand that it is impossible nobody can prove God in the way you want them to , because Con is looking for scientific evidence of God. God is more philosophical than scientific. On the other hand, it is impossible to deny the possibility that God exists, so in theory a Divine Creator remains a valid argument, since it is quite irrefutable under the scientific context. However, what we CAN do is support the biblical creation that necessitates the role of God, and at the same time hold down the "atheistic origin" theory by presenting scientific arguments against it. In other words, we can effectively argue against evolution because evolution is a totally different concept from God; evolution is held down by the bounds of science, while God is not. This means that evidence against evolution and the atheist concept can be found, while evidence against God and his miraculous works cannot (If you"d like, we could organize a formal debate where I can present these evidences to you, since this comment box is not large enough).
Well, I"m running out of space. Consider it.
Posted by gametimer 1 year ago
gametimer
I guess he can't defend "God"
Posted by CommunistDog 1 year ago
CommunistDog
4zen isn't explaining if God's real. He's just explaining "how amazing" God is.
Posted by 4zen 1 year ago
4zen
This is ridiculous...
Posted by Hayd 1 year ago
Hayd
Haha, this is hilarious
Posted by gametimer 1 year ago
gametimer
To be fair, you cannot prove evolution all the way either. I don't believe that we evolved from monkeys, but evolution does exist.
Vote Placed by Lee001 1 year ago
Lee001
gametimer4zenTied
Vote Placed by Sourec 1 year ago
Sourec
gametimer4zenTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro, come on man! You didn't make anything remotely close to an argument on the topic! The topic is debating the existence of God and you... talked about the glory of God? No, that has nothing to do with existence. Sure, you can talk about Jesus, but you still have to prove he was the son of God, you know! You also forfeited all but one round and had some grammar and capitalization issues. Yeah, I know the religious like to capitalize words like "His" and "God", but you capitalized the word "Son"? Seriously? I'm not even going to touch that.
Vote Placed by lannan13 1 year ago
lannan13
gametimer4zenTied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 1 year ago
dsjpk5
gametimer4zenTied
Reasons for voting decision: Ff