backwardseden
Aleksa_Stojkovic

Prove that the god according to the bible loves and cares for/ about the ENTIRE human race

backwardseden has forfeited round #4.

backwardseden

Pro

The rules are simple enough: Prove that the god according to the bible loves and cares for/ about the ENTIRE human race. And since this god doesn't, then why create anyone to oppose him knowing all to well that they will that is if god is a true god in which he is not because nobody can prove that this god even exists. And why be evil and hate in the first place rather than bringing in peace, harmony, love, care, kindness etc? Nah. So either way its a losing proposition for those that believe. But have at it. And another question that remains is Why believe?

dsjpk5 will not be allowed to vote in the voting process.
Aleksa_Stojkovic

Con

It may not be obvious whether or not gods from other religions love, or care for, all of mankind. When it comes to the God of the Bible, this is very obvious. In fact, it is obvious to such an extent, that I do not see why anyone would even put forth this question. Do you intentionally wish to lose a debate?

In what other religion is the story centered around a God spending 4,000 years plotting his own execution, for the sake of mankind?
backwardseden

Pro

Well we both know that the god of the bible first of all you must prove even exists. That BOP is always, no exceptions, upon you. Then you must show as per the rules of this debate that this so-called god of the bible loves and cares for the ENTIRE human race, not just part of it, which the bible clearly shows that this god hates just about everybody that has ever lived. In signing up for this debate do you intentionally wish to lose a debate? Or don't you know anything at all about the god according to the bible?
Wow. You are sadly mistaken. The god of the bible did not plot his own execution for the sake of mankind. You'd better check up on that.
Aleksa_Stojkovic

Con

Here is an exact quote of what you wrote in your opening statement "the rules are simple enough: Prove that the god according to the bible loves and cares for/ about the ENTIRE human race."

Nowhere do you indicate that I need to prove the existence of God, you merely state that I need to prove that the God of the Bible, according to the Bible, loves and cares for all of mankind.

This is precisely what I have done. If you wish to initiate another debate that revolves around the existence of God, you may do so. In this debate, this is not a requirement, as you didn't say so.
backwardseden

Pro

"then why create anyone to oppose him knowing all to well that they will that is if god is a true god in which he is not because nobody can prove that this god even exists." In which you neatly avoided. So I did state that the BOP to prove YOUR god is upon you. I'm not stupid. And I do know my own special sneaky ways to get arousal from bad debaters. Or leave. I'm not here to please you. I---don't---care. Now onto the main subject and let's see if you can prove that YOUR god loves and cares for the ENTIRE human race in which the bible specifically points out that this god clearly does not and hates just about everybody that has ever lived and the bible is the only evidence you have.
OK I'm ending this debate. All you are doing is playing childish games because you are childish. You have in no possible way proven that YOUR god cares for and loves the ENTIRE human race. Bye bye 3 year old.
Aleksa_Stojkovic

Con

I would like to address the burden of proof claim. In this debate, it does not apply, as I have never made the claim that God does exist - the claim that I have made, is that the God of the Bible, according to the Bible, does love and care for all of humanity.

Furthermore, the quote that you have brought to the table, is a statement of opinion from you, where you state that God does not exist, nor can be proven to exist - never have you request any type of information from me in that statement, much less proof.

Lastly, I am not here to please you, or comply with your absurdity, I am merely responding for the people viewing this debate to see clearly that I am correct, and that you are wrong. I know this irritates you, but I will continue to do so, and have the last word.
Posted by backwardseden 5 months ago
backwardseden
@Lacrutos - That's because I do have you figured out.
Posted by Lacrutos 5 months ago
Lacrutos
Here you go again stating: "I'm a lot smarter, more educated, more intelligent and I will always know a lot more about your printed god, religion and bible than you ---ever--- will."

Not only have you been able to get inside my brain to figure out what I know, you apparently know the future.

Is this not you stating that you are All-Knowing and All-Present? you must think you are God.
Posted by backwardseden 5 months ago
backwardseden
@Lacrutos - At least Aleksa_Stojkovic has some sort of morality. You and your god in which you cannot even prove exists, you both do not have any type of morality whatsoever and are completely immoral just like your printed god. What completely ignorant f--k wants to debate with you? I'm a lot smarter, more educated, more intelligent and I will always know a lot more about your printed god, religion and bible than you ---ever--- will. You are just pretend time at a nursery school. I'm so very glad I made your day better. Please do not post me again unless you have something intelligent to say.
Posted by Lacrutos 5 months ago
Lacrutos
He forfeited mine as well, its the only debate I have done and still hasn't been voted on.
Posted by turdnuggets 5 months ago
turdnuggets
forfeited my debate eh?
Posted by backwardseden 5 months ago
backwardseden
*yawn* Boring boredom bores a boring bore. surely you can't do better from your concrete parachuting class into your nun's pep rally which leads you right into a phallic chess piece. Now stop sniveling and grow up from your moldy diapers as your cabbage batbrain.
Posted by WOLF.J 5 months ago
WOLF.J
Uh no, you're a coward mate, you clearly flopped that debate, how can my man say god doesn't exist, but give reasons to hate him, think it through next time.
Posted by backwardseden 5 months ago
backwardseden
I did especially since you did not finish it with your idiocies and did not respond to RD 1 AT ALL. And your response to RD4 Is like an atom (you) as compared to the big bang (me) that its not even worthy of my troubles. So yeah I finished the debate. Yep. You lost.
Posted by WOLF.J 5 months ago
WOLF.J
Atleast finish our ting Michael