Prove to me you are not a robot
Debate Rounds (5)
First Round: Acceptance only.
Round 2: my argument and your rebuttal.
Rounds 3-5: rebuttals
About Me:I am a human.
Activities:I disapprove of things from a distance.
Beliefs:I believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster. May he touch us all with his noodley appendage.
Books:I like books that are good, and not bad.
Movies:I like movies that are good, and not bad.
Music:I like music that is good, not bad.
Quotes:"I dissaprove." -Myself
Sports Teams:I hate sports.
TV Shows:I like TV shows that are good, not bad.
I await your rebuttal, Con.
AnotherHuman forfeited this round.
1. Who are your role models?
2. What makes you laugh?
3. Q'aagn u rieed thiz ch'west'iunnn? (I misspelled it on purpose. If you can read it, quote it and spell it properly. I will tell you if you got it right.)
4. Can you name all 44 presidents of the USA in order, backwards, in A-Z alphabetical order of name, and then in A-Z alphabetical order of political party?
5. Can you make a funny yo mama joke? If so, please post it in your argument, and please no swearing, trolling, etc.
2. This debate makes me laugh.
3. Can you read this question?
5. Your mama is a carrot. LOL
I think that proves it. Thank you very much.
1. What does the following sentence translate to English as?
2. How do you become Super Sonic in Sonic the Hedgehog 4?
3. what is your favorite video game? (You cannot use the following words in your answer):
2. I've never played Sonic the Hedgehog 4, therefor I have no way to know.
3. My favorite video game is Splinter Cell: Blacklist at the moment.
That thing about penguins was a joke. Penguins are way cooler than people though.
You seem like you might be serious. Do you genuinely think I'm a robot?
No votes have been placed for this debate.
You are not eligible to vote on this debate
This debate has been configured to only allow voters who meet the requirements set by the debaters. This debate either has an Elo score requirement or is to be voted on by a select panel of judges.