Antichronos
binkleyashley

Prove you are a human.

Antichronos
Started: 11/19/2013 Category: Funny

Antichronos

Pro

You have 5 rounds to prove to me that you are a human.
binkleyashley

Con

I only have five rounds to prove I'm human...Okay. Fair enough.
You know those scrambled letter and number puzzles we decipher and retype to get access to websites? I can do ever single one of them. I have a child, and very distinctive parts. now that makes me a mammal, because I have hair, give live birth, and live on land. I walk on to feet and have thumbs. (this is going to end terribly)
Antichronos

Pro

You could easily as a robot rapidly guess and eventually you would guess the correct combination. Or you could have had the aid of a human for the initial sign up. Also how do you really know you have all those things? How do you know your reality hasn't just all been simulated?
binkleyashley

Con

then, I my 15month old would be cold. and I wouldn't bleed. and if my life was a stimulation was just that a stimulation., then this world is cruel to put those images inside someone's head. (or mother board. ) but humans have the utmost terrifying default. most humans don't know when to admit they are wrong or when to except that we do make mistakes. "machines" don't neither do aliens. but humans make mistakes and it takes a strong human to admitted. but even a stronger human to admit to being wrong.
Antichronos

Pro

But how do you know you aren't programmed to feel all this? How do you know that reality isn't just a figment of your programming?
binkleyashley

Con

well sir(: then i guess my programmers is a crappy person. welp. i'm fuseing it over here. i'm hips hurt, and i can't find my plugin to the wall...grr....maybe its time to retire and find a new human to live off of(:
Antichronos

Pro

Antichronos forfeited this round.
binkleyashley

Con

binkleyashley forfeited this round.
Antichronos

Pro

Antichronos forfeited this round.
binkleyashley

Con

binkleyashley forfeited this round.
Posted by Technicallyderped 3 years ago
Technicallyderped
You cannot prove you are human. It is impossible. In fact, neither of you are real. Either you two are false, or I am false. Or I am the only real being. Or Antichronos is god, and I am his son. What I'm trying to say is that anything is possible. Actually, ignore that last sentence... It's a paradox.
Vote Placed by KingDebater 3 years ago
KingDebater
AntichronosbinkleyashleyTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con didn't adequately prove that he was a human. :(