Provideoman123 has superior intelligence.

Hi, I will be taking the side of Provideoman123 in regards to his intelligence.

1st Round acceptance, 2nd round accepting my opinion as fact.

Intelligence: the ability to acquire and apply knowledge and skills.

Superior: A lake bordered by Ontario, Canada, to the north and east; Michigan and Wisconsin to the south; and Minnesota to the west.

Superior: further above or out; higher in position.

Provideoman123 has not won any of the 8 debates he has had.

He says "Soldiers are the pride of country. I hope you realize that your countries are pathetic, losers, and your politicians so weak they don't want to declare war on ME!" [1] - so he thinks countries can declare war on him (or he is a country), this isn't what an intelligent person would think.

Einstein doesn't claim to have superior intelligence, and he is clever.

Con has presented his argument in the first round (The round of acceptance), giving him an unfair advantage against me.
Con now has a round to counter my claims, an opportunity I do not have.
Provideoman123 Has proven he is intelligent by using large words correctly in the English language, a feet not all can do. By using large words, he proves he has an advanced knowledge of the English language, so, therefore, is superior to most.

Please understand that I did not wish to accept my opponents opinion as fact (this is supposed to be a debate afterall), in R1 he says "2nd round accepting my opinion as fact" so placing my argument in this round would show something I do not agree to, and which could have been used unfairly against me.

By giving my argument first I have given my opponent a chance to counter my argument - something I will not do.

Thanks for having this debate.

Vote and comment

Posted by gokuFNAF2 1 year ago
True, as do I.
Vote Placed by Lexus 1 year ago
Reasons for voting decision: Pro didn't fulfill part of their burden, all that they said was that he used big words - this is not an indicator of superior intelligence, it is just an indicator that a thesaurus is within the vicinity of the person in question. I buy con's argument that Provideoman123 is not superior in intellect due to his loss of debate (meaning that he does not showcase his intelligence with other users of the website) and because he claims that countries can enact war upon him (something no reasonable or superior person would think). 0 points that make me want to vote for pro vs 2 points that make me want to vote for con make me vote for con. | There wasn't a penalty for not adhering to the rules so I will pardon con's rulebreaking.