Capitalistslave
hawaiianxx

Psychiatry(pro) versus con's career of choice

Capitalistslave

Pro

I am challenging hawaiianxx to this debate. I would like Hawaiinxx to comment on this debate what career they are choosing to argue for, so that I may update the topic to reflect their specific career of choice.
Please don't accept the debate until I've updated the debate to reflect which career you're arguing for. I would like to make my opening arguments in round 1, but in order for me to do so, I will need to know which career you are arguing for, Hawaiinxx.

Rules of debate
1) No ad hominem, personal attack, or insults, be civil.
2) The first round used for argument should not contain any rebuttals, so since I am posting arguments first, con shouldn't post rebuttals to this argument in round 1. They will get to do so in later rounds, just as I will
3) The last round(round 4) should just be rebuttals and/or conclusions. No new arguments in this round, but new statistics and facts can be brought up, only in rebuttal though.

If any of the above rules are violated, this is justification for voters to give the point in conduct to the one who didn't violate the rules.

hawaiianxx

Con

i choose freelance writer
Capitalistslave

Pro

I thank my opponent for accepting the debate, and I will begin my arguments. I will bold the main points of my argument, and then use evidence and/or reason underneath it. Also, I am going to be using statistics from the United States. I hope this is alright with my opponent. If they require statistics from other countries, I can provide them in the next round if need be.

What psychiatrists do would be more important than a freelance writer
I would assume as a freelance writer, you would be writing books for entertainment of others. Since you didn't specify it was a textbook writer, or something like that, I believe I can argue that psychiatry is easily more important to society. People have medical needs, and among those include mental health problems. I'll establish the importance of Psychiatry now: 1 in 5 adults in the US at any given time in a year experience a mental illness, and 1 in 5 experience a severe mental disorder at some point in their life[1]. These people need solutions to make them mentally well, psychiatry is one such option which would be needed for people who specifically have a biological, as opposed to a psychological issue causing their mental illness or disorder. Now, compare this to a writer who writes books for the entertainment of people. While entertainment is fairly important, I don't believe it is as important as a person's mental health. I think most people would agree that a health issue is more important to solve than to solve being bored.

Psychiatrists earn triple the amount of income of a writer
I can't find specific information on a freelance writer, but I don't think their income would be too different from a writer in general. The mean annual earnings of a freelance writer is $60,250[2] whereas the mean annual wage for psychiatrists is $182,700. Now, one possible benefit to a freelance writer is that you don't need as much education to be one. You could probably do it with just a high school education and immediately start work out of high school. A psychiatrist would need 8 additional years of schooling. This is 8 years in which the psychiatrist is likely not earning money. In fact, it is likely a psychiatrist will be in, between, $170,000-$200,000 dollars of debt right out of medical school[4]. During that time a Psychiatrist took to earn a medical degree, the freelance writer will have made $482,000, while the psychiatrist will be about $185,000 in debt. So, in the short term, a freelance writer will be in a better position, this is true, however, let's look at what point the psychiatrist would out-earn the free lance writer. The psychiatrist will have earned $911,200 in 6 years(this subtracts the 185,000 in debt from the total) while at this point in time, the freelance writer would have earned $843,500 after 14 years of working. So, after just 6 years, the psychiatrist will have earned more than a freelance writer did in 14 years. The gap in income earning will just get wider and wider as we go further in life between the two.

There is a higher demand for psychiatrists than writers, and is a more stable career
It is expected that in the next 10 years that the number of jobs in the psychiatry field will grow by 15%, which is much higher than the national average for jobs[3], while for writers, it will grow 2%, lower than the average[2]. This indicates that there is less demand for writers than psychiatrists. Additionally, there is already a large shortage of people who can prescribe mental health medication. 77% of US counties have a severe shortage of prescribers and 96% had at least some sort of shortage[5, pg 1325]

Another indicator of how much each one is needed is to compare the unemployment rates of each field. Psychiatrists have a 1.2% unemployment rate[6] while writers, authors, and editors have an unemployment rate of 4.4%[7]

All of these comparative facts suggest that Psychiatry is a very stable career, even more so than writing is.

If you're someone who likes to do good in the world, psychiatry would be a better option
Now, writing is a good thing, but as I talked about previously, it's not as needed as psychiatry. In psychiatry, you're helping treat patients, and helping them become better. In freelance writing, mostly what you do is entertain. Entertaining is a good thing, but I think most people would agree it's not as good as treating people for illnesses.

I can't think of any other reasons why psychiatry should be preferred to freelance writing, but if I do, I'll save it for next round. I'll turn this over to my opponent.

[1] http://www.nami.org...
[2] https://www.bls.gov...
[3] http://learn.org...
[4] http://doctorly.org...
[5] www.oregonhwi.org/resources/documents/countylevelMHshortage.pdf
[6] http://money.usnews.com...
[7] https://www.studentscholarships.org...
hawaiianxx

Con

This is an amazing time to be a freelancer copywriter.

If you are already a freelance copywriter, you probably already know and appreciate one or more of these four reasons.

If you are employed, and do some moonlighting, one of these four reasons might tip you over into becoming a freelancer full-time.

And if you are still thinking about becoming a freelancer, but feel a little nervous about the whole idea, these four points will show you that, in fact, it is people with jobs who should be feeling nervous right now, not freelancers. Least of all, freelance copywriters.

# 1 – Quality copywriting can’t be outsourced overseas

Pity the web designers. Pity the programmers and coders. Their jobs are disappearing fast.

India has many excellent universities which graduate thousands of new engineers and programmers every year. They are every bit as qualified and skilled as their North American counterparts and work for a fraction of the price.

And if you want some design work done for online or offline projects, try graphic designers from Eastern Europe or Russia. You’ll get some fabulous work, at an amazing price.

It’s not that these Indian programmers or Bulgarian designers work for peanuts. Their fees are low because their cost of living is low.

As a result, if you want to protect your income for decades to come, don’t become a programmer or designer. Or a customer service agent. Or a virtual assistant. Or even a project manager.

But a freelance copywriter? That’s a great job to have because it is really, really hard to outsource.

As a copywriter you are protected both by your language and your culture.

A copywriter from Latvia, for whom English is a second or third language, is going to find it very hard competing with you.

A copywriter from India, who may be totally fluent in English, is going to find it hard or impossible to understand the cultural nuances that are part of copywriting to a North American or European audience.

In short, as a freelance copywriter, you are almost totally protected from having your job outsourced to an overseas competitor.

#2 – Copywriting can’t be automated

For a huge number of careers, the threat doesn’t come just from outsourcing, it also comes from automation.

Remember typographers? A beautiful craft and career that has pretty much disappeared.

You’re a bookkeeper? I bet you hate QuickBooks and all the other software that enables small business owners to track their own costs and income.

You’re a car mechanic? You’d better start learning less about the car and more about the software that diagnoses the car.

And while we’re on the subject of diagnosis, are doctors safe from being automated? Probably not for long. (But if you are a nurse, good for you. There’s a job that can’t be outsourced or automated. Very right brain. Very intuitive.)

Copywriting can’t be automated either. Some software and systems come close to writing really bad copy, but they’ll never be able to write great copy.

How come? Because computers can’t be creative or intuitive. But you can.

#3 – Copywriters can always make good money

The work of the copywriter is intimately and closely connected with sales.

When you do good work, your client or employer sees the extra dollars flowing in. And they can immediately connect those extra dollars with the work you did for them.

Being close to the sale is the best place to be. That’s why sales people can earn huge commissions.

And that’s why good copywriters can command terrific fees.

When you are close to the point of sale and do good work, you can always justify your costs.

#4 – As a freelancer you can’t be fired

This final point applies only to freelancers.

Copywriters as a group are well protected from having their jobs outsourced or automated, but they can still be “downsized”.

In other words, when you are employed you can be fired.

As a smart freelance copywriter, spreading your income across several different clients, you can never be fired. If you lose one client, you have others to take up the slack.

Concluding thoughts…

These are scary times. Jobs are under threat from so many directions.

When the economy is bad, your job can simply disappear overnight.

If you have a left-brain, problem-solving job, it can probably be outsourced overseas or automated.

If your job is far from the point of sale, you’ll always find it hard to make more money as an employee.

That’s why being a freelance copywriter is such a wonderful career. It is protected and it’s close to the point of sale. You will always be needed and will always be able to command a good fee.

Capitalistslave

Pro

I wasn't aware my opponent was arguing for freelance copywriting. They said in the first round, just freelance writing. Due to this, I feel it necessary to spend some time tweaking my previous arguments from the previous round:

What psychiatrists do would be more important than a freelance [copy]writer
This would still apply, maybe even moreso since copywriting is literally trying to sell you a product. People don't need to be convinced to buy a product in order to have good health or a life. Well, maybe to some extent, for example if the copywriter was writing for medications... then yeah, I suppose it would in that case and that would be doing good, but I would still argue that actually prescribing the medication is more important than selling it.

Psychiatrists earn [almost quintuple] the amount of income of a [copy]writer
So, from doing research, copywriters actually earn less money than writers. They earn around $47,000 a year[8]. This would, in turn, make my previous argument about psychiatrists earning more even stronger. A psychiatrist would earn more than a freelance copywriter sooner than I originally said, which was after 14 years of the writer doing their career.

There is a higher demand for psychiatrists than [copy]writers, and is a more stable career
As is discussed by a copywriter himself, copywriting is over-saturated with too many people.[9] In other words, there are more people going into copywriting than there is a demand for. This helps explain why copywriters are paid so little in comparison to other types of writers. Thus, this makes it hard to be a sucessful copywriter, and makes it less likely you'll be able to find steady jobs to do. Pyschiatry, as I pointed out, as the opposite problem: there is too much demand and too little supply of Psychiatrists. This results in psychiatrists being paid very well and having a lot of job stability.

Now, I'll move onto rebutting my opponent's arguments now.

Re: Quality copywriting can’t be outsourced overseas
I'm pretty sure this would apply to the field of psychiatry too. How exactly would a person overseas be able to meet with a person and diagnose them and give them medication? Well, I suppose it could be done through video calls, but I believe most people want to meet with their doctors face to face, and that's why we don't see medical positions being outsourced. I'm sure if we could, we would outsource the positions because we simply don't have enough prescribers, as I talked about previously, for all of our psychiatric needs. Outsourcing would be a good thing in order to meet other people's needs. I think it just isn't practical to outsource psychiatry.

So, this point it also applicable to psychiatry, and thus any point that my opponent brings up that is also applicable towards psychiatry, you should discount because it would be an equally net positive gain for both of our arguments.

Copywriting can’t be automated
My opponent here did suggest that doctors could be automated. I suppose that's true, but are people going to actually automate the position? Sure, a robot might be able to determine what condition you have based on symptoms you have, and then prescribe a medication you need, but who is going to want to go to a robot for this? I believe most people like the idea of seeing a person when they have medical needs. I'm sure we would already be automating the field of psychiatry if people wanted to go to robots instead of people for their psychiatric concerns. The fact of the matter is though, I've never heard of attempts to automate the psychiatric field. Additionally, if it was feasible, we would definitely be doing it because we are short on psychiatrists. Why not create robots who can prescribe medication so that we can fulfill the psychiatric needs of all the counties? I'm sure this would have been a solution to the psychiatrist shortage if people actually wanted to go to a robot for their psychiatric needs, but I think most people don't want that, and that's why it hasn't happened.

Copywriters can always make good money
Well, that depends on your definition of good. Some Copywriters make 6 figures, but they're in the minority, as my 8th source suggests. However, just about every psychiatrist is guaranteed to make a 6 figure income. Copywriters aren't guaranteed that, but psychiatrists basically are. Very few of them make less than that.

As a freelancer you can’t be fired
That's true, but this can also apply to psychiatry. Many psychiatrists own their own firms. If you're a psychiatrist who does, you also can't be fired.

[8] http://www.payscale.com...
[9] http://marketcopywriterblog.com...
hawaiianxx

Con

Getting your name to appear in a nationally-known publication is one of the greatest feelings. It’s happened to me several times.

It’s also good for your business.

But what happens when someone else steals your thunder and your name doesn’t get mentioned? You could scream, stomp your feet, and raise your hands in the air while shouting lots of words you can’t repeat in public.

Or you could celebrate. And that’s what I’m doing right now.

Let me explain why.

Just recently, Forbes ran an article titled, 5 Kinds of Freelance Work Worth Quitting Your Job For. If you haven’t read it, you can check it out here.

The reason why I’m bringing this to your attention is that the number one writing opportunity listed worth quitting your job for is copywriting.

The article says, “Twenty years ago, anyone who wanted to pursue a career as a writer needed lots of passion, tons of drive, and a true appreciation for words. Those skills are still important, but now there’s an even bigger motivation: making a good living.”

I loved that copywriting topped the list but I sure as heck wished the article had mentioned AWAI as the number one company that can teach you how to become a copywriter. It would have been a fantastic way to help readers who wondered, “But how do I become a copywriter?”

Also … while I’m happy copywriting made it to the number one slot, I’m more disappointed the article did these two things: (1) lumped copywriting and editing together, and (2) understated the amount of money you can make as a copywriter.

Copywriting and editing are different skills entirely. Copywriting is the art of persuasion on paper (or online). Or as Bruce Bendinger, author and advertising creative director describes it: Copywriting is a job. A skilled craft. Verbal carpentry. Words on paper. Scripts to time. And one more thing. Salesmanship.

Editing is taking something that is already written and improving it by revising words, sentences, and paragraphs to make them clearer and more precise.

Editors are more like movie directors. They take an already written script and bring it to life. They “coach” actors on how to make characters resonate with the audience. They direct camera operators, lighting technicians, and a host of other crew members on getting the right look and feel for the movie.

If editors are directors, then copywriters are like actors. Actors persuade you to “feel” for the characters they portray, whether that emotion is hate, love, disappointment, sadness, joy, and so on.

I suspect the person who wrote the article hasn’t worked with a “real” copywriter. I’m talking about copywriters who have a deep knowledge and understanding of copywriting … the kind of skills you can only get through AWAI’s Accelerated Program for Six-Figure Copywriting.

The reason we refer it as six-figures is because that’s exactly the kind of income potential you can earn as an “A-list” copywriter. You can earn more too … much more. Some of the very best copywriters earn more than six-figures.

Copywriters like Clayton Makepeace, who now earns six-figures a month. He’s often referred to as the highest-paid copywriter, because he has earned more than $30 million over the span of his career. He’s just one. There are dozens more earning seven-figures a year.

And then there are newcomers who earn six-figures in a short period of time. One of those newbie writers is Jon Stoltzfus. In 2013, he was laid off from his job as an engineer for a defense contractor. That’s when he decided to become a copywriter.

He attended AWAI’s FastTrack to Copywriting Success Bootcamp and Job Fair in 2014. That single decision is responsible for him going from earning zero to making $206,725 in 18 months.

The bottom line is that Forbes is right … you can earn a good living as a copywriter.

Your takeaway: Don’t shy away from opportunities. Turn your love of writing into a rewarding career with the ability to earn a huge income.

Capitalistslave

Pro

My opponent has yet to offer any rebuttals yet, I suspect they will in the last round, as that is all the last round should be used for, as agreed upon. Though, I suppose they may just use it for conclusions, but I would recommend they do some rebutting in that round, otherwise they will be at a disadvantage since I've already done rebutting, and will do so now.

RE: Forbes article and earning a lot of money as a copywriter
It should be noted that the forbes article says "sometimes getting paid as high as $1 per word for blog posts." As the information I provided shows, the average salary a copywriter makes is $47,000 a year. Sure, there are a few who make 6 figure incomes, or 7 figure incomes, but they are such a small minority. They are outliers. You're much more likely to have a 6 figure income as a psychiatrist, as the 25th percentile even gets a 6 figure income for psychiatrists.

I don't really see any other claims in this round by my opponent that make a copywriter seem desirable. A lot of it was spent on showing how copywriters are different from editors, but that doesn't really tell us why copywriters are a good thing, or better than a career in psychiatry.

It should be noted that my opponent hasn't explained why copywriting is better than psychiatry, which would be something that would bolster their argument if they did do that.

Anyways, due to that I don't really see anything else to rebut, I will end my arguments here.
hawaiianxx

Con

Lil Dicky
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Lil Dicky
s://upload.wikimedia.org...; alt="Lil Dicky in "All K" Music Video.png" width="300" height="168" data-file-width="1010" data-file-height="566" />
Lil Dicky in the video for his song "All K"
Background information
Birth name David Andrew Burd
Born (1988-03-15) March 15, 1988 (age 29)
Cheltenham Township, Pennsylvania, United States
Genres
  • Hip hop
  • Comedy hip hop
Occupation(s)
  • Rapper
  • songwriter
  • comedian
Years active 2013–present
Labels School Boy Records
Associated acts
  • T-Pain
  • Snoop Dogg
  • Rich Homie Quan
  • Justin Bieber
  • Fetty Wap
  • Brendon Urie
  • Kent Jones
  • Trinidad James
Website lildicky.com

David Andrew Burd[1] (born March 15, 1988), better known by his stage name Lil Dicky or LD, is an American rapper and comedian. He came to prominence with the release of the music video to his song "Ex-Boyfriend", which went viral with more than one million views on YouTube in 24 hours. He released his debut album Professional Rapper on July 31, 2015.

Contents [hide]
  • 1 Early life
  • 2 Career
  • 3 Musical style and influences
  • 4 Discography
    • 4.1 Studio albums
    • 4.2 Mixtapes
    • 4.3 Singles
      • 4.3.1 As lead artist
      • 4.3.2 As featured artist
  • 5 Tours
  • 6 References
  • 7 External links

Early life[edit]

Burd grew up in an upper middle class Jewish family in the Elkins Park neighborhood of Cheltenham Township, a township on the north border of Philadelphia.[2] He attended Cheltenham High School and then the University of Richmond[3] where he graduated Summa Cum Laude from the E. Claiborne Robins School of Business.[4] He then relocated to San Francisco, California,[5] where he worked in account management at the advertising agency Goodby, Silverstein & Partners. After reimagining his monthly progress report as a rap video, the company brought him to work in their creative department, where he wrote copy for ads such as the NBA's "BIG" campaign.[2]

Career[edit]
s://upload.wikimedia.org...; alt="" width="220" height="149" data-file-width="960" data-file-height="651" />
Lil Dicky performing at SXSW on March 14, 2014

Burd says he initiated his rap career "simply to get attention comedically, so I could write movies, write TV shows and act." However, he "fell in love with rapping" and says he's "not leaving that game until I've proved my point."[6]

Burd had been working on his songs and music videos for two years before he began releasing them as part of his debut mixtape So Hard in April 2013. His music video for his song "Ex-Boyfriend" went viral almost instantly, receiving one million views within 24 hours of being posted on YouTube.[3][7][8] Once a week for five straight months, Burd released a new song or music video. Following the release of 32 songs and 15 music videos, Burd launched a Kickstarter, stating, "I've officially run out of money... In a nutshell, you are funding phase two my rap career." The month-long crowdfunding period began on November 20, 2013, with the goal of raising $70,000 in order to enable Lil Dicky to create and produce more music, music videos, and go touring.[9][10] The Kickstarter well exceeded its target, raising $113,000.[11]

Lil Dicky held his first live concert at TLA in Philadelphia on February 19, 2014.[12] Burd has signed with CMSN, who also manages Tyga, Chiddy Bang and others.[10][13] He plans "on having two concurrent careers going on, as a rapper, and as a comedian/actor/writer."[6]

Burd released his debut album Professional Rapper on July 31, 2015, and features artists Snoop Dogg, T-Pain, Rich Homie Quan, Fetty Wap, Brendon Urie (Panic! at the Disco), RetroJace and Hannibal Buress.

On June 13, 2016, XXL Magazine released the 2016 Freshmen line-up. It included Lil Dicky, along with Anderson .Paak, Kodak Black, Lil Uzi Vert, 21 Savage, Dave East, Denzel Curry, Desiigner, G Herbo, and Lil Yachty.

Musical style and influences[edit]

Lil Dicky's style blends the comical with the relatable. According to Boston magazine, "Content-wise, Lil Dicky comes up with his material from everyday occurrences and everyday experiences. From there, he crafts his videos around those topics to create a visual narrative that accompanies his talent as an emcee. 'It’s like a comedian. They are out in the world, and writing things down,' he said. What followed 'Ex-Boyfriend' was a series of other videos that covered similarly average everyday experiences—songs about staying in for the night, songs about being a Jewish kid—he even has a rap battle with Adolf Hitler in one of his videos."[7]

He says his style is a response to the excessive egotistical nature of rap today: "I really wanted to embody the exact opposite of that, and I think people are appreciating it. There just hasn't been a voice for that normal dude when it comes to rap."[7] He added, "I think a lot of rap is just escalated to a place that many people can't relate to... My niche is that I’m relatable. I don’t rap about going to the club and popping bottles."[14] In terms of his rapping skills, Lil Dicky is able "to manipulate words at an excessive speed, and weave rhyme patterns together in a way that's funny while also making viewers want to rewind parts of his videos."[7]

Burd says his musical inspirations are J. Cole and A$AP Rocky, as well as Childish Gambino "as a guy with similar aspirations."[15]

Discography[edit]Studio albums[edit]
List of albums, with selected chart positions and sales figures
TitleAlbum detailsPeak chart positions
US
[16]
US
R&B
[17]
US
Rap
[18]
US
Indie
[19]
US
Comedy
[20]
Professional Rapper
  • Released: July 31, 2015
  • Label: Self-released
  • Formats: CD, digital download
7 2 1 1 1
Mixtapes[edit]
List of mixtapes, showing selected details
So Hard[21]
  • Released: May 22, 2013
  • Label: Self-released
  • Format: Digital download
Singles[edit]As lead artist[edit]
List of singles, with selected chart positions and certifications, showing year released and album name
TitleYearPeak chart positionsCertificationAlbum
US
[22]
US Com.
[23]
US R&B
[24]
"Lemme Freak" 2014 3 Professional Rapper
"White Crime"
"Classic Male Pregame" 2015
"Save Dat Money"
(featuring Fetty Wap and Rich Homie Quan)
71 2 23
  • RIAA: Platinum[25]
"Professional Rapper"
(featuring Snoop Dogg)
1
As featured artist[edit]
TitleYearPeak chart positionsAlbum
USUS R&BUS Rap
"Just a Lil' Thick (She Juicy)"
(Trinidad James featuring Mystikal & Lil Dicky)
2016 52 TBA
"—" denotes a recording that did not chart or was not released in that territory.
Tours[edit]
YearTour Name
2014 Professional Rapper Tour
2015 Looking for Love Tour
2016 (Still) Looking For Love Tour
2016 Dick Or Treat Tour
References[edit]
  1. Jump up ^ "Songwriter/Composer: Burd David Andrew". BMI. Retrieved 6 January 2016.
  2. ^ Jump up to: a b "Cheltenham Rapper Lil Dicky Kicks Off His First Live Tour at TLA Wednesday". Philadelphia Magazine. 18 February 2014.
  3. ^ Jump up to: a b "Meet Kickstarter's Newest Musical Star". Bloomberg News. 6 December 2013.
  4. Jump up ^ "Before pop stardom, many of today's young musicians earn college degrees". Washington Post. 2 January 2016.
  5. Jump up ^ "S.F.'s Lil Dicky Wants To Be the Larry David of Rap -- Watch Him Get "Too High"". SF Weekly. 16 September 2013.
  6. ^ Jump up to: a b "Lil Dicky Talks Upgrading His Rap Career Via $100,000 Kickstarter Campaign". HipHopDX. 10 April 2014.
  7. ^ Jump up to: a b c d "Rapper Lil Dicky Talks Stereotypes, Expectations, and Battling Hitler in a Music Video". Boston. 11 February 2014.
  8. Jump up ^ "Lil Dicky - Ex-Boyfriend (Official Video)". YouTube. 25 April 2013.
  9. Jump up ^ "Lil Dicky's Kickstarter - Album, Videos, Touring". Kickstarter.
  10. ^ Jump up to: a b "Rapper Lil Dicky Reaches Kickstarter Goal". Variety. 27 November 2013.
  11. Jump up ^ "THANK YOU". Lil Dicky's Kickstarter. 20 December 2013.
  12. Jump up ^ "Cheltenham Rapper Lil Dicky Kicked Off His First Live Tour at TLA". Philadelphia Magazine. 20 February 2014.
  13. Jump up ^ "Lil Dicky signs to Pop-Up Music". Jingle Punks. 16 January 2014.
  14. Jump up ^ "Lil Dicky Talks Rapping, YouTube, and How To Make A Viral Video". Maxim. 2 July 2013. Archived from the original on May 12, 2014.
  15. Jump up ^ "Rapper hopes to gain fame with comedy". Daily Trojan. 21 April 2014.
  16. Jump up ^ "Top 200 Albums - Billboard". Billboard. Retrieved 5 October 2015.
  17. Jump up ^ "R&B/Hip-Hop Albums - Billboard". Billboard. Retrieved 5 October 2015.
  18. Jump up ^ "Rap Music: Top Rap Albums Chart - Billboard". Billboard. Retrieved 5 October 2015.
  19. Jump up ^ "Independent Albums". Billboard. Retrieved 5 October 2015.
  20. Jump up ^ "Comedy Albums: Top Stand Up Comedy Chart - Billboard". Billboard. Retrieved 5 October 2015.
  21. Jump up ^ "So Hard: The Debut Mixtape". Lil Dicky.
  22. Jump up ^ "Lil Dicky - Chart history - Billboard". Retrieved 13 September 2016.
  23. Jump up ^ "Comedy Digital Tracks". Billboard. Retrieved 7 October 2015.
  24. Jump up ^ http://www.billboard.com...
  25. Jump up ^ "Gold & Platinum - RIAA". Retrieved 13 September 2016.
External links[edit]
  • Official website
  • Lil Dicky on SoundCloud
  • Lil Dicky on YouTube
Posted by Capitalistslave 1 year ago
Capitalistslave
You didn't mean to post what you did in round 4? Yeah, it doesn't look relevant.
Posted by hawaiianxx 1 year ago
hawaiianxx
o wait, I don't mean to did that!
Posted by Capitalistslave 1 year ago
Capitalistslave
Just finished round 2 arguments!
Posted by hawaiianxx 1 year ago
hawaiianxx
i forgot, sorry!
Posted by Capitalistslave 1 year ago
Capitalistslave
Oh, I was hoping you would just comment and then wait for me to post my arguments in round 1. That's okay, though. Since you didn't use round 1 for argument, it's okay that I didn't either. The next rounds will have argument in them though
Posted by hawaiianxx 1 year ago
hawaiianxx
mine is freelance writer