Psychology Tries To Prove Everything Explained Forcefully - In Reality It Doesn't !!

I believe, Psychology is a kind of science which is specifically created to give names to those super-natural/spiritually existent things which are not actually proven by Science itself, or science is unable to prove them. In order to keep Scientific explanations alive they had no other choice except to create another kind of science which has answer to everything that is not actually understood by sciences. And they named it 'Psychology'.

I thank Pro for the opportunity to debate on his opening statement, opposing his claim.

Firstly, although all early sciences ascribed spiritual elements to everything in nature, most of those (alchemy, astronomy, etc.) aren't assigned to the beginning of modern psychology.
Secondly, psychology is by definition a natural science itself and doesn't cover topics like ghosts or the afterlife [1], which would be central to any science of the spiritual.

My point still stands. Anything paranormal, or spiritual, or super-natural, is strongly opposed or totally denied of its existence in Psychology or by psychologists. It seems like anything which is beyond the understanding of human intellect is only addressed using false flag of psychology, just in order to oppose or negate the existence of its spiritual/paranormal/super-natural form. They define everything, and refer every power to brain, while spiritualism claims those powers to Soul.

I disagree. As said - if 'psychology' were an umbrella term to blanket everything spiritual, every such aspect should find some kind of explanation in it, which doesn't happen.
Also, since psychology exists, for Pro's claim to be true there must be anything supernatural to begin with, at least to the human mind. Only contrary evidence was found [2].
If scientists denied the spiritual per se, then parapsychology, openly investigating it, shouldn't exist.

Alif313 forfeited this round.

Sadly Pro forfeited, so all of my arguments stay unrefuted.

Finally, logically there should be no overlap between psychology and natural sciences if the former was just a collection of everything that - using Pro's definition - principally cannot be explained by the latter. Thus the existence of neuropsychology further contradicts Pro's hypothesis, who didn't present any support to his claim.

I want to thank my opponent for this debate.

Vote Con.
Vote Placed by Bruinshockeyfan 3 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: I thought cons arguments where better and more clear. Pro also for fitted.