puppies954
KidMath

Ptibulls should not be kept as pets

KidMath

puppies954

Pro

Pitbulls should not be kept as pets. They can attack you anytime and they have a characteristic to when they grab on to something they don't let go
KidMath

Con

Pitbulls are misunderstood loving creatures that should be treated fairly. Their reason for being so rude depends on their owner. If someone trains you to be evil you will be evil. If someone trains you to be good you will be good. The same rules apply to pit bulls so it is the fault of us people.
puppies954

Pro

Pitbulls are big dogs. They have sharp teeth. Why would dogs be trained to be evil? Unless theyre fighting in the war.
But there is a part in their brain which is evil. It can be dormant, like a volcano, but can trigger anytime. They are EVIL.
KidMath

Con

According to a debate on debate.org I read 64% of people in the debate said no to pit-bulls being illegal, and I am just one of the 64%. Pit-bulls are just like any other dog, loveable, but vicious. In actuality, Pit-Bulls can be very nice, or very ferocious, it really just depends on the owner, so I suggest not to judge them immediately. Honestly pit-bulls are usually just as aggressive as the average dog. People tend to just make a big deal out of them because of their bad reputation. Pit-bulls are currently used as rescue dogs in some places along with other dogs proving they can work with other dogs and humans. Pit-bulls are a breed I think we can live with in harmony.
puppies954

Pro

Shut up PITBULLS are vicious!!!!!
KidMath

Con

If an owner trains a dog to be vicious it will be vicious. If an owner trains a dog to be nice, protective, loving and fun, then it will be exactly that. The way anyone or thing is trained to act is the same way they will most likely for the rest of their lives. The same rules apply to pit-bulls, but because most dog owning criminals choose to have a pit-bull doesn't mean they are worst than other dogs. I've seen dog bites worse than pit-bull bites and from what I heard it basically was the owner's fault. That's the way the media portrays them and I think they're over reacting. I mean they're dogs what else would you expect?
puppies954

Pro

puppies954 forfeited this round.
KidMath

Con

KidMath forfeited this round.
puppies954

Pro

puppies954 forfeited this round.
KidMath

Con

KidMath forfeited this round.
Posted by soccermessi12 2 years ago
soccermessi12
puppies954, KidMath
It totally helped with my essay.
thx you guys: you are awesome
Posted by KidMath 3 years ago
KidMath
I literally copy-pasted paragraphs from an essay I wrote
Posted by KidMath 3 years ago
KidMath
@puppies954 Why......
Posted by puppies954 3 years ago
puppies954
@soccermessi12 hope it helped
Our class just finished our argumentative about pitbulls :P
Posted by puppies954 3 years ago
puppies954
@Rightwing15 I do have to admit some pit bulls can be nice :P
Posted by puppies954 3 years ago
puppies954
@jonbonbon shut up
Posted by puppies954 3 years ago
puppies954
@TrustmeImlying we actually r 2 different people were in the same home room and we both like minecraft I'm not lying. Who does a debate against them self??
Posted by soccermessi12 3 years ago
soccermessi12
thanks
this helped me on my argumentative essay about pitbulls.
(it is two people debating)
Posted by cheyennebodie 3 years ago
cheyennebodie
85% of all dog attacks are pit bulls.Knowing that. If you own one and it attacks another person you should be held to the fullest extent of the law. And if it kills someone you should lose everything you own.
Posted by TrustmeImlying 3 years ago
TrustmeImlying
I'm not even so sure it's two different people, I assumed by the pictures, join date, and style of writing it was the same person.
Vote Placed by bladerunner060 2 years ago
bladerunner060
puppies954KidMathTied
Reasons for voting decision: This was a troll debate, clearly. And not a very funny one. Pro offered nothing but assertion--Con used contradictory assertion and, given the presumptive BoP being on Pro, Con wins the day here. As always, happy to clarify this RFD.