CoolPeppers12
jo_shan

Public Colleges are just as good as private ones.

CoolPeppers12

Pro

There is this conflict that many people think private schools are better than public ones.
That's not necessarily true. Maybe private high schools are better than public ones because they offer more classes, but public colleges are not the same thing.

I just toured the public college in my state. At first when I toured, I assumed it was private. It had a BIG number of courses. From political science to arts and media! Pretty good if ya ask me. The tour guides were extremely helpful and nice. The environment was friendly and nice. But it bugs me when people say public colleges are no good, because if you toured at this college, you would like it. And it is a liberal arts.

Here's a link to the College's Wiki page.
https://en.wikipedia.org...
jo_shan

Con

the wise master yoda once said.... knowledge is destruction and will kill everything. dont learn. dont study. dont work. #nothing
done. i win. no exeptions.
CoolPeppers12

Pro

Tell me who "Yoda" is and how does he relate to this debate?

So, you're saying we shouldn't learn at all? And that it's destructive? Really? You're not a troll who just spoiled what could have been a good debate?

Thanks a lot....
jo_shan

Con

nononono you don't understand. this is a legite debate. learning should be banned in amurica. it is destroying the economy and all of our viewers.
CoolPeppers12

Pro

NO NO NO. I's don't think that YOUS understands MOI.

Dem der education is done down important. If we dont done get are education, we'll all be dumb dumb, like dem chickens and not able to do things, like the all important Math.

So, dats done why YOUS needs to done listen to MOI. 'cause yous seems like a meany mcjeany pants who done likes to trolls with people down done here on this done, down, down...., down, here down done page of debates.

So, I would suggest you, in the future, to not accept debates from people if you are NOT going participate right. You spoiled this.
jo_shan

Con

*Argues over the importance of education, can't spell or use grammar* ^^^^^
CoolPeppers12

Pro

What the heck is wrong with you? Couldn't you sense my sarcasm?

*complains about my poor use of grammar, but does not realize it is sarcasm.*

Think about that,
jo_shan

Con

jo_shan forfeited this round.
CoolPeppers12

Pro

CoolPeppers12 forfeited this round.
jo_shan

Con

jo_shan forfeited this round.