Mr.Sexy
chickenquiff

Public Masturbation should be accepted

Reasons for your voting decision - Required

Mr.Sexy

Pro

Sometimes you're really horny. But you can't masturbate anywhere because people might get offended. Well, they souldn't. If you fap, you can get back to what were you thinking about because you are no longer horny. Also, rape would be eliminated because men would be allowed to fap instead of rape for horniness. Plus its our body I mean they allowed junk food and smoking why not allowed fapping?
chickenquiff

Con

Id like to thank my opponent for posting a somewhat interesting debate.

For the first round id like to make clear the definitions of the subject in question.

Indecent exposure is the deliberate exposure in public or in view of the general public by a person of a portion or portions of their body, in circumstances where the exposure is contrary to local moral or other standards of appropriate behavior.

Masturbation refers to sexual stimulation of a person's genitals, usually to the point of orgasm.

Fap the sound one makes when masturbating himself to ecstasy

Rape is a type of sexual assault usually involving sexual intercourse, which is initiated by one or more persons against another person without that person's consent

Being that my opponent hasn't defined where the "masturbation" or "fapping" would take place, I will assume he/she means anywhere in the world. In order to focus this debate, I will debate the issue as if it were to take place in the United Kingdom.

In my second round I will talk about the the severity of Public Masturbating and the effects it would have in society.

I will also debate in my second round that being legalising masturbating in public would NOT eliminate rape.

I again thank my opponent for bringing such a debate

Vote Con

Mr.Sexy

Pro

By any place, I also meant any public place. Like schools or librarys.
The severity of public masturbating? Someone having an orgasm brings harm to someone else? How?
Also even though it would not eliminate rape, it would eliminate some rape because some rape is caused by sexual desire.
chickenquiff

Con

Id like to thank my opponent for the return debate.

In this round, I will attempt to discuss further, the points that I made in round one.

Please note that my opponent has changed his stance on rape by saying
"Also, rape would be eliminated"
to
"Also even though it would not eliminate rape, it would eliminate some rape because some rape is caused by sexual desire."

My opponent is making wild claims to validate his/her debate.

The severity of Public Masturbating and the effects it would have in society.

Severity
1. The state or quality of being severe.
2. The act or an instance of severe behavior, especially punishment. (1)

Lets just say that Public Masturbation was made legal tomorrow. And you was shopping in the city with your child,you noticed someone masturbating in public, so did your child. Is that OK for a minor to see someone masturbating?

For a child to see a sexual act at such a young age? Don't you think this slightly disgusting?
How would you tell your child what he/she is doing?
Would you like someone to masturbate near your child?

If you were to make it legal, you would have to amend the Sexual Offences 2003 (2)

In law, defining what is “indecent” is difficult. Sometimes the law gets around the difficulties by being very specific. For example, the offence known as “indecent exposure” (under the Sexual Offences Act 2003) makes its a crime for a man to expose his genitals. Not only is the crime that precise but - for a conviction - the exposure must be intentional and the culprit must intend that some one will see “and be caused alarm or distress”. (3)
No one can debate that making it legal in light of the above would not have a negative effect on Society.

If you was to lift some parts of the "Sexual Offences Act 2003" it would have so many grey areas, I cannot even comprehend the effects it would have.
It would be an open ground for pedophiles! No your telling me THAT wouldn't have an effect on society.
Of course one having an orgasm doesn't bring harm to anyone but that's its if behind closed doors.

Legalising masturbating in public would NOT eliminate rape

I will not attempt to debate about the motivation for rape, this is a debate in itself as motivations can range from anger, power, sadism, sexual pleasure, psychopathic, ethical standards, attitudes toward women and evolutionary pressures. If masturbation was to be made legal, rape would still take place as people rape for other reasons rather than just sexual desire.

I would urge my opponent to discuss some valid reasons why Public Masturbation should be made legal.

Vote Con

(1) http://www.thefreedictionary.com...
(2) http://en.wikipedia.org...
(3) http://business.timesonline.co.uk...

Mr.Sexy

Pro

Opponent is a brainwashed conformist sheep. He says:

"And you was shopping in the city with your child,you noticed someone masturbating in public, so did your child. Is that OK for a minor to see someone masturbating?"

The arugement that we should censor our children because they have a perceived innocence is illogical. There is no more innocence left in the world.
"In the US, a woman is raped every 6 minutes; a woman is battered every 15 seconds."
"Two gay men were killed in Baghdad's Sadr City slum, and police confirmed they found the bodies of four more men, all killed during a 10-day period after an unknown Shiite militia group urged a crackdown on homosexuals in the country. "

Children will find out the truth eventually. Remember how pissed of they were when you told them santa claus wasn't real? This is a whole new truth to piss them off.
2nd reason oppponent sucks penis:
"If you were to make it legal, you would have to amend the Sexual Offences 2003"
This has no weight whatsoever has laws are able to be amended.

Public masturbation should be legal because it is an attempt to controll the human body in the same vein as smoking or eating junk food. You say yourself,
"Masturbation refers to sexual stimulation of a person's genitals, usually to the point of orgasm."

Just as we should have power of our own lungs and stomachs, we should also have power of our own genitals.
chickenquiff

Con

Being that my opponent has been kickd off the site,

I win... vote me ;)
Mr.Sexy

Pro

Mr.Sexy forfeited this round.
chickenquiff

Con

chickenquiff forfeited this round.
Mr.Sexy

Pro

Mr.Sexy forfeited this round.
chickenquiff

Con

chickenquiff forfeited this round.
Posted by JackieArtale 1 year ago
JackieArtale
I think public masturbation should be legal for one reason. That reason is because there is a girl in our school who we call Pancakes. Pancakes deserves to be banged hard. She doesn't know that she deserves, but she does. My friend sometimes just needs to pull down his pants in public and masturbate to her, but because it is illegal he can't. With him now being very horny he decides to rape. Rape is illegal and because of public masturbation not being legal, my friend is now in jail and won't be able to bang Pancakes. THE END!!!!
Posted by Man-is-good 5 years ago
Man-is-good
It was. Mr. Sexy's conduct didn't help, nor did his lack of willingness to present an argument.
Posted by F-16_Fighting_Falcon 5 years ago
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Interesting topic but a terrible debate. Never even knew it existed since Man is Good commented on it.
Posted by Man-is-good 5 years ago
Man-is-good
"wow this guy below me is a giant douchebag"--Mr. Sexy
Posted by Mr.Sexy 6 years ago
Mr.Sexy
wow this guy below me is a giant douchebag
Posted by HandsofManos 6 years ago
HandsofManos
wow this is a horrible debate
Vote Placed by Man-is-good 5 years ago
Man-is-good
Mr.SexychickenquiffTied
Reasons for voting decision: Hmmm...Pro appeared to be rather angry, calling chickenquiff "a brainwashed conformist sheep", and made several irrelevant arguments (the control of lungs and the control of the g__itals) that were not substantiated (ex. there is no more innocence in this world)....
Vote Placed by F-16_Fighting_Falcon 5 years ago
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mr.SexychickenquiffTied
Reasons for voting decision: same as below.
Vote Placed by kohai 5 years ago
kohai
Mr.SexychickenquiffTied
Reasons for voting decision: "Opponent is a brainwashed conformist sheep. He says:" loses conduct point, and didn't even rebut the evidence.