Mr.Sexy
BangBang-Coconut

Public Nudity should be legal

Reasons for your voting decision - Required

Mr.Sexy

Pro

Everyone should walk around naked if they choose to.

1) The human body is natural, are you saying it's not?
2) It would be easier to fap becaue you could see some awesome boobs and have an instant erection. Orgams are healthy.
3)It would be easier to choose a mate because you know what they look like. (Clothes can be misleading.)
4) The gov't shouldn't decide what I do with my body its just like if they banned food or smoking. My body, my rules.
5)Being clothed has made people perverted, but if one is naked constantly, the sexuality of nudity vanishes. It is instead viewed as a norm.
6) Men love looking at naked women.
BangBang-Coconut

Con

I'm kind of upset that I accepted this debate before really reading over it too much, but I'm just going to go with it.

1) So is death, but we don't parade dead bodies about the street
2) This is a ridiculous argument, and would lead to severe moral degradation of the society
3) This would lead to a lot of marriages and relationships based solely on looks.
4) It's your body, and feel free to walk around naked at home. But other peoples' eyes should be spared
5) There is no warrant for this; the Greeks reveled in public nudity, and their society was pungent in sexual debauchery.
6) Pedophiles love looking at naked children; that doesn't make it okay

Vote Con!
Mr.Sexy

Pro

Opponent has good points untill point #3. Relationships based solely on looks make beauty seem like a curse. However, beauty is a sign of good genes and health, so if relationships are happening because of looks, then it benefits the human race.

I also have a problem with point #4. Implying that other peoples' eyes should be spared implies the human body as shameful (I'll go into my detail with point #5). Also, why don't we spare peoples' lungs from second-hand smoke? Or other people's eyes when seeing a fat guy chow down?

I do have a warrent for nudity desentizing sexual desire. BAM!
"Is this a good enviroment for my children? Actually, yes. Children raised in nudism grow up with greater self esteem, and less likely to confuse nudity with sex. They grow up without bodily shame, have a greater understanding of human anatomy, and understand that the body is not something to be ashamed of, and it becomes less of a taboo to experiment with. Thus, they have fewer instances of teen pregnancy, std's, and criminal behavior. Children also are the most natural on nudists, they only learn that the body is something to be ashamed of and covered up from their parents, who tell them to cover up. Children also seem to be very well protected in a nudist atmosphere. They are not only there with their parents, but have around them their peers and adults that see nudity in a healthy and non-sexual way."

Ok, I have no arguement against point #6.

sources used: http://www.westpennnaturist.com...

"
BangBang-Coconut

Con

BangBang-Coconut forfeited this round.
Mr.Sexy

Pro

Mr.Sexy forfeited this round.
BangBang-Coconut

Con

BangBang-Coconut forfeited this round.
Posted by GeoLaureate8 5 years ago
GeoLaureate8
I wonder if Ron Pauls Libertarian principles will include him legalizing public nudity if President.
Posted by BangBang-Coconut 5 years ago
BangBang-Coconut
@Grape oh darn :|
do you want to have this same debate just for fun?
Posted by Grape 5 years ago
Grape
Hello-Orange - I am doing this debate fo'rizzle in socialpinko's tournament but seeing as you are already in it you cannot replace my opponent :(
Posted by Mr.Sexy 5 years ago
Mr.Sexy
no its for men and women
Posted by baggins 5 years ago
baggins
Is this proposed nudist culture applied only to women?
Vote Placed by Man-is-good 5 years ago
Man-is-good
Mr.SexyBangBang-CoconutTied
Reasons for voting decision: Even with BangBang-Coconut's forfeit, Mr. Sexy still couldn't a) uphold his burden of proof b) refute Con's case entirely (and in fact conceded it to a number of points). In addition, Pro gains a point for conduct for forfeiting less, though his source was rather irrelevant ('children', not that of 'men and women') to the debate.
Vote Placed by BillBonJovi 5 years ago
BillBonJovi
Mr.SexyBangBang-CoconutTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro forfeited less rounds so I will give him my conduct point :L Argument points to Con tho