Public figures is the number one role models for college students

dantheman88 has forfeited round #2.

I for one think that students should not use public figures as role models

I'd like to start off by saying that this is a very interesting topic. You argue that students shouldn't follow public figures, but you didn't specify any type of public figures (such as movie stars, authors, politicians, etc.), so I'm going to assume you mean every public figure. Throughout history and our current society, there are many public figures who encourage students to take positive actions, as well as learn new things. Since you used the first round as an opening statement, this is the case for my first response. Evidence will be provided in future rounds. I look forward to your response!
Posted by dsjpk5 2 months ago
Should say "are" (not "is").