Nickc92
socialpinko

Pulling the Plug

Nickc92

Con

Many are familiar with the conundrum of whether or not to pull the plug for a patient who is in a death-like state in a hospital bed.
For anyone who is not familiar, in this situation, there is a patient (could be a friend or family member), who is in some kind of state of sickness and/or state of not being able to move or communicate (ex. a coma). This person is lying in a hospital bed and has not been able to communicate with his/her family members or friends so no one knows how much the person is actually suffering. The conundrum is whether or not to end the person's supposed (but with good reason believed) suffering by pulling the plug on a heart monitor and ending their life or leaving the person be and seeing if/when they wake up.

I am arguing that the plug should not be pulled. I believe that the person's life should not be ended on supposed suffering.

I look forward to seeing what information my opponent will put forth in this debate.
socialpinko

Pro

I accept your debate and await your arguments.
Good luck.
Nickc92

Con

Nickc92 forfeited this round.
socialpinko

Pro

I guess well wait for the next round to get this debate started.
Nickc92

Con

I would like to apologize for my missing of last round. I was not able to post an argument in time. However, i do not feel that there are enough rounds left to debate to the extent that I had planned. I would like to quit this debate and I will be making another soon.

Again, my apologies.
socialpinko

Pro

I would love to actually debate you on this topic. Perhaps you could challenge me.
Nickc92

Con

Okay, I will do so when there is a good opportunity.
Thanks again for your interest.
socialpinko

Pro

looking forward to it.
Nickc92

Con

Nickc92 forfeited this round.
socialpinko

Pro

waste of a debate.