island
jc16squared

Purple is a calm relaxing color

Started: 11/8/2012 Category: Arts

island

Pro

Purple is a very relaxing color. It has been proved by scientists. I also believe in this because when I see the color purple it tends to relax me.
jc16squared

Con

Considering that purple is a calming color is a argument based off of mood. A color may be soothing but it has been also proved that certain colors shapes or even sizes are determined off of the way that that person is feeling. For instance the color purple may not be calming if someone only say a purple car when there parents where killed, don't you think that then that person would hate the color purple? Please do not copy and paste from a website why the color is calming.

island

Pro

I am talking about purple on a wall tends to calm the average human being not all people the average people
jc16squared

Con

jc16squared forfeited this round.
island

Pro

Con just forfeited one round. I think that purple is a relaxing color to people because it can have many variations but seems calm in any different variation.
jc16squared

Con

jc16squared forfeited this round.
Posted by 100_percent_Syd 4 years ago
100_percent_Syd
This is a weird topic...