Putin = Superhuman?

Started: 5/19/2015 Category: News

Let's start off with the facts here. This dude is the President of Russia, a legit ruler to be exact. Next thing you know, he likes to wrestle bears and play Ice Hockey in his free time. May I add he scored 8 goals against professional Russian Ice Hockey players. Is there any more to add about this sexy, superhuman Bolshevik?

Putin is human. He underwent no particular secret serum servicing to make him otherwise. (

You can't just look at the facts. Look at the pictures. Stop lying to yourself and realize when you see Putin riding bears and playing Ice Hockey, this dude is in fact superhuman. I'm gonna tell you this, "" is a load of crap. What it comes down to are these 2 pictures to show just how superhuman Mr. President Putin really is. You don't see Barack doing these activities, do you? That's right, you don't. You know this is true.

Putin riding a bear:

Putin playing Ice Hockey:

( )

Is this man superhuman too?

As for Ice Hockey it's no different than any other leader who played said games. I am unimpressed.

He's human.

Ok. Maybe you aren't impressed with the Hockey aspect of Mr. Putin. I forgot to add that this beast also thoroughly enjoys Judo. Putin doing Judo? Come on now. This completely represents why Putin is superhuman. If you aren't convinced yet, I don't know what will convince you.

Putin competing in JUDO:

Well there's concession worthy material right there!

A former intelligence agent knows martial arts: Big whoop.

Now if he shat gold like ( these guys I'd totally be wowed.
Vote Placed by Schuman8rr 1 year ago
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct to Pro for the first sentence made by Con in round 3. Arguments to Con because Pro failed to identify what made Putin more human than anyone else besides activities that thousands of people are capable of doing. Sources is a tie because both sides cited decent sources.