kwviper
telisw37

Putin is justified in the Ukraine Crisis

telisw37

kwviper

Con

Round 1. State your side, and a brief explanation why you feel this way.
Round 2. Facts/Reasons why
Round 3. Facts/Reasons why
Round 4. Closing statements

What Putin is doing is not justified in any way, he is clearly breaking international law and a treaty that Russia signed with Ukraine.
telisw37

Pro

I would like to thank my opponent for offering this debate.
I say Putin should stand against the NWO=Beast=USA'debt system that is doomed for failure.
1. What makes USA right?
2. The USA has ruined(After raping all valuble natural resources, leaving the people worst off!) every nation they ever attempted to help.
3. USA will only help for profit.
4. Putin knows the west is evil and wrong.
5. Putin is fulfilling bibical prophecy concrening Essau. The twin of Jacob who was given Israel. So Gog and Magog can be fulfilled.

Putin to fulfill Bible prophecy with Ukraine actions - Washington DC ...
https://www.google.com...;
https://www.google.com...;
kwviper

Con

I would like to thank my opponent for accepting my debate topic.
1. I would like to remind you that we are not talking about the United States, we are talking about Russia, so your question "What makes USA right?" is invalid.
2-3. Yet again, not about the US, but as I disagree with your second statement, I will make a rebuttal; The United States has help several countries and a lot of them have gone without profit. A few of these countries include: The Philippines, South Korea, Japan, Britain, France, Canada, Haiti, Poland, with countless others, including the Ukraine, recently the US has pledged 68 Million dollars to help Ukraine re-establish their government, and has gotten nothing in return but Thanks. Perhaps you have the US confused with Russia who only decided to help the rebels, so it can profit on Crimea and possibly other parts of eastern Ukraine.
4. You can not tell me what Putin knows, because you yourself are not Putin, that is hearsay, and not a valid argument.
5. Weather he is fulfilling a biblical prophecy or not he is breaking international law along with at least 1 treaty.
Now if it is ok with you, I would like to switch back to the topic at hand.
telisw37

Pro

1. I must refute my opponent's statement. Feeling he need explain the topic to me. I would ask: my opponent to explain who are the parties who need justification? In order for a judgement to take place, one needs at least two opposing (Not Russia ONLY!) sides. Or how is the Ukraine having "Crisis alone? So in this case I assert USA vs Russia is accurate and correct. And my opponent failed to make solid point and, made a invalid correction!
Bush111906 width 600x
Putinfuck width 600x
2. My opponent must really get out more, and travel abroad. Because he is either making up false statements totally, or has never actually witnessed the U.S. help ANY NATION in the last 20 years. I will educate my opponent on some current events. Concerning the Phipplines. I ask my opponent to explain why Filpino people hate Obama and the HELPFUL USA? Or the reality, actually, really is :USA only helped the rich 1%,rip off the poor 99%=common man. Which is no real help at all. So my opponent errors again. I suggest my opponent research before challenging. Making false claims! Doing business in a poor country, then leaving, after the business deal is over, is no help. But is just usury.
Police Turn Fire Hose on Anti-Obama Filipino Demonstrators Protesting President’s Obama's Visit! Ask these people has the USA been helping them??? News April 23, 2014!
Police train their fire hose at protesters as the latter try to force their way closer to the U.S. Embassy for a rally against next week's visit of U.S. President Barack Obama, in Manila, Philippines, Wednesday, April 23, 2014. (AP Photo/Bullit Marquez)
Protesters shout slogans during a rally at U.S. Embassy against next week's visit of U.S. President Barack Obama Wednesday, April 23, 2014 in Manila, Philippines. (AP Photo/Bullit Marquez)
Protesters are spayed water from police as they try to force their way closer to U.S. Embassy for a rally against next week's visit of US President Barack Obama Wednesday, April 23, 2014 in Manila, Philippines. (AP Photo/Bullit Marquez)
Police and protesters clash as the latter try to force their way closer to U.S. Embassy for a rally against next week's visit of U.S. President Barack Obama Wednesday, April 23, 2014 in Manila, Philippines. (AP Photo/Bullit Marquez)
These today's news proving that the USA did not help these people?
Or is Iraq better off before the "Helping Hand of the US"? Here are a few current events that suggest that the US did not save Iraq or ever actually intend to save anyone, in the first place. Most suggest it was just lies to steal oil caring nothing for the people. And an act of revenge.
I suggest the the port access to Black Sea is the root cause of US interest in the Ukraine.
Let us examine more results of the helpful USA, with actual current events and proof. Because Saddam Hussian built up that country.

Obama Suggests Russian Annexation of Crimea Is Worse Than Iraq Invasion

John Glaser, March 26, 2014

Via Charles Davis, the Washington Post reports on comments

http://news.search.yahoo.com...

Let us take a look a the great advances the USA has helped Haiti achieve in 2014.

3. Who made my opponent judge of international matters? I ask my opponent did USA (King George Bush?) break international law with the invasion of Iraq? And why was the International LIES about weapons of mass destruction, justified? Why does US justify supporting the Islamic religious extreme? Why should Russia accept a world government who has a history of lying? Is the killing of innocent civilians (women & children) by America's drone attacks justified as well. My opponent is suggesting selective murder?
I refute my opponent erroneous suggestion that he knows everything about Putin, or the fact that even my opponent, can learn from anyone, (Including me!) and one does not need to be an expert, about a person, or know a person personally to have an opinion about a PUBLIC FIGURE'S, PUBLIC ACTIONS! Furthermore my opponent is not a King of a country like Putin so I suggest my opponent can not think on (A King's Level!) Putin's level and definitely can learn from anyone who's has done some research before debating a matter. And I again refute your assertation that the US's actions are nobel, justified or correct.
4. I would like to remind my "Challenging Opponent" where the burden of proof rests. You are con suggesting that He is not "Justified". You still have not proven anything except that you get your news information from the mainstream media, and trust a State run media for accurate information concerning current events. I suggest deeper research is needed. Please define your idea of international law. Or justify USA currently flying drones, willing to kill many innocent kids, to get a few bad guys. Is this covered in International Law too?
This is April 23, 2014 Yemen being helped by King Obama:
These are the drones of the future Gog and Magog war promised by Almighty God!
5. Finally the topic at hand is Putin justified. means: correct in doing. So I assert that two 'wrongs' can not see a 'right'. And I again say why not protect Russia from the banking debt system? He is in fact fulfilling bible prophecy even if Putin, does not believe in God. However I bet He knows very well that he is referred to in scripture as Prince of Rosh. The Red Nation. Jacob's twin brother who was promised that land just like Israel was given Jerusalem and it's Nation of Israel.
kwviper

Con

kwviper forfeited this round.
telisw37

Pro

My opponent has seemed to be unable to babble his childish baby talk into a solid arguement.
I say USA & USSR are working together.
kwviper

Con

kwviper forfeited this round.
telisw37

Pro

Nothing to argue. Vote Con!
Posted by Theunkown 3 years ago
Theunkown
Vote con?!
Posted by telisw37 3 years ago
telisw37
Looks like another forfit by a challenger with no chance of offering a solid argument.
Posted by telisw37 3 years ago
telisw37
Somehow I feel a forfit by a babbling bonehead.
Posted by Theunkown 3 years ago
Theunkown
Furthermore, most people in Crimea want to join Russia. It is only democratic that Crimea seceded to Russia. Anybody disagree?
Posted by TheRussian 3 years ago
TheRussian
Jifpop, if you would like to debate this, I will be pleased to accept your challenge.
Posted by TheRussian 3 years ago
TheRussian
The same Tartars that betrayed Russia during WW2. Putin's actions are completely justified. The only reason that Crimea is not Russian (well, now it is again) was because a Russian leader gave it to Ukraine as a gift while the USSR was still around. But then USSR broke apart and Crimea remained part of Ukraine. Not to mention the Russian naval base located there.
Posted by TheRussian 3 years ago
TheRussian
Crimea was always Russian. During Russo-Turkish wars, Russians spilled their blood over it. During WW2, Russians spilled their blood over it. Crimea is mostly Russian and the only anti-Russians there are the Tartars.
Posted by TheRussian 3 years ago
TheRussian
I do not believe so
Posted by Jifpop09 3 years ago
Jifpop09
Anyone who says its justified is a fool
Posted by TheRussian 3 years ago
TheRussian
Are we arguing if it is justified? or if it is legal?
Vote Placed by TheRussian 3 years ago
TheRussian
kwvipertelisw37Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Con essentially had no argument.