Axonly
brontoraptor

Question about your morals

Axonly

Pro

Out of curiosity, do you believe that hate towards other people is moral?

(Sorry about contacting you this way, you could take a free win if you like)
brontoraptor

Con

I "hate" liver. Hate it. Am I immoral?I hate child molestation. Am I immoral? I hate Naziism. I hate Sharia Law...

Define "moral". What does it even mean to be "moral"?

Atheists have 10,000 different versions of moral. Islam is so "moral" that they have morality police. If you get caught in adultry? Death. If you get caught stealing? Death or dismemberment? Kissing in public? Prison. Homosexuality? Death. Feminism? Death or beating. They are inforcing "morality". Now the question is, are the morality police "moral"? Depends who you ask. If you ask one of the nearly 2 billion Muslims on Earth, dismemberment or killing the person of iniquity, is perfectly fine. Why? They see it like killing what they view to be like cancer cells or parasites. That's one view od "morality".

I assume you are enquiring into my distaste of Islam. I was raised in Islam. I got to see what Moslems REALLY think. They "hate" YOU. As a matter of fact, the Quran commands them to. In the mosque, the congregation, hates YOU. In the Quran they are commanded to kill YOU. They are commanded to lie to you, assimilate, espionage, completely destroy you by pretending to be cordial or even pretend to be one of you(taqiya,kitman, maruna, tawriya). There is PR Islam, which is what you generally are fed on Western tv. It's a bs liberal lie that makes Liberals feel good about themselves under the umbrella of false morality. Then there is real Islam. Look up any ex Muslim on google or youtube. They will tell you the exact same thing. Sarah Heider, Walid Shoebat, Ayan Hirsi Ali, for example.

Here is reality 101. Muslims can take infidel(you) sex slaves. They can rape infidels(you) with no burning of conscience. It's commanded and given rules within the Quran. This is why "rape jihad" and tahurrush have caught the West completely offguard in places like Germany, Sweden, Norway. Who knew they were commanded to rape you? Bronto knew and is trying to warn you. Would it be "moral" to stay silent? If you knew I was about to get hit by an incoming baseball, would you yel,"watch out bronto!" Or would you stay silent. Are you immoral and hateful to the thrower of the baseballfor warning me? God, I hope not.

This is where we get into the new "Progressive" Liberalism. They have become the enemies of their own nations and don't even realize it. They see themselves as "moral", but it's a false morality. They assume all religion is the same, which is ignorance in its purest form. Islam is its own animal. It has no "zen". It has no Sermon on the Mount. It has no Gandhi or Martin Luther King. It teaches death to all nonMuslims.

If I warned you someone was a Nazi in 1945, you'd be pleasedthat I warned you. You wouldn't view me as a bigotted "Nazi hater". Yet, guess where Adolph Hitler got many of his views from. The Grand Mufti and the Quran. Hitler mentioned the "7th heaven", the "earthly paradise", and Mohamedism continually, the religion that rewards the warrior, the killer. If I can "morally" warn you of Naziism, can I "morally" warn you of Naziism with a god, or does the god part of it place it out of bounds?

Scenario for you:

We delve into the happy and rich mosaic of multiculturism by allowing 30 million Muslims into the U.S. next year. Cool right?

And let's say the pipedream that Liberals have imagined(which to a theologin is nievity at its worst), is reality on some level.

ISIS infiltrates the group, and there are 10,000 jihadis in our country. There are hundreds guessed to be in Europe. Hundreds. Not thousands. Hundreds. Thos small few have reaked chaos. Their more "moderate" brothers sexually assaulted over 1,000 women in one night in Cologne Germany and turned Sweden into the "rape caital of the world". Jihadis raping infidels. Who knew? Bronto knew. Bronto knows what tahurrish is. Bronto knows what taqiya and kitman are. Bronto knows what halal is.

Bronto. Quit telling us the truth and trying to protect us. Bronto, just shut up. And when the world is under the Sharia, I mean "multiculturism", who will be your voice. Not bronto. Not Ayan Hirsi Ali, not Walid Shoebat, not Sarah Heider. We will have been muzzled. There will be no voice.

If Islamists come into America and rape your mate, your daughters, and/or your mother, what then? Go read the Quran to see that they were told to do this by Muhammed, the husband of a 6 year old girl who he masterbated on and penetrated sexually once she turned 9? It will be too late. You will get a culture shock unlike anything you've ever seen. If a few hundred jihadis can take down the World Trade Centers, mass shooting spree San Bernerdino, Mass shooting the Bataclan in Paris, blow up an airport in Brussels, bomb the London train station, mass shooting Fort Hood American soldiers, rape jihad Cologne, Destroy Sweden, etc etc, what kind of chaos will thousands or millions manifest?

We already know what it manifests. It manifests the Middle East. A wonderland at war with each other for 5,000 years.
Posted by brontoraptor 1 year ago
brontoraptor
No Axonly. The greatest sin is to be a sinner and self righteous. I know that I am a sinner. The question is...do you?

(Luke 18:10)
"Two men went up to the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector."

(Luke 18:11)
"The Pharisee stood by himself and prayed: 'God, I thank you that I am not like other people--robbers, evildoers, adulterers--or even like this tax collector."

(Luke 18:12)
"I fast twice a week and give a tenth of all I get."

(Luke 18:13)
"But the tax collector stood at a distance. He would not even look up to heaven, but beat his breast and said, 'God, have mercy on me, a sinner."

(Luke 18:14)
"I tell you that this man, rather than the other, went home justified before God. For all those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted."

*

(1 Peter 4:8)
"Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins."

*

(Matthew 11:19)
"The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and they say, 'Here is a glutton and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and sinners.' But wisdom is proved right by her deeds."

*

(Mark 2:17)
"On hearing this, Jesus said to them, "It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners."

*

(John 8:10)
Jesus straightened up and asked her, "Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?"

(John 8:11)
"No one, sir," she said. "Then neither do I condemn you,"Jesus declared.
Posted by Axonly 1 year ago
Axonly
Someone's avoiding the point.
Posted by brontoraptor 1 year ago
brontoraptor
It would be different in real life. Care to know why? People in real life have not come upon in a religious debate forum. If one gets offended easily, the politics and religion section of an open debate forum are the wrong place for you. In real life, people are not going to pat you on the head or care that you are offended. You might as well hear it now from me. Talk to me in 5 more years. You said you don't care about my story. Don't be surprised that I feel the same way towards yours.
Posted by Axonly 1 year ago
Axonly
Couldn't care less what you think of Islam, hate it don't hate it. Whatever.

Am also indifferent to your life story, especially considering how inconsistent it is.

It's the people im concerned you're mistreating online, which makes me more concerned about how you would react around them offline.
Posted by brontoraptor 1 year ago
brontoraptor
Tell me axonly, you chose to take a stand against me for my "intollerance" of a group. So did I. What's the difference? Do you hate me?
Posted by brontoraptor 1 year ago
brontoraptor
Nope Axonly, it's actually quite the opposite. I know to much to stay silent. It may just be that I'm the only one that loves you enough to take the name calling and hatred aimed at me on a daily basis, and actually try to protect you from something hellbent on your destruction. Have I ever been wrong. Sure. But I have a dimension to my thinking on this was that you cannot understand because most likely you were born in the West and do not understand just how dark, dangerous, and anti democracy most of the world is. Where I am from people were burned alive, beheaded, raped, dismembered, persecuted. If you faced my childhoid, you could never stay silent. Never. And I never will.
Posted by brontoraptor 1 year ago
brontoraptor
With Islam what you are actually asking of me is to turn from the KKK during the 50's and ignore it. Turn away from the Nazis in the 1940's. Tolerance of Sharia is not tolerance. It is cowardice. Islam is Naziism hiding under the guise of religion. Read the Quran. Attend a mosque. The moderates...hate you. The cordial? Hate you. And not only do they hate you, they are commanded per their religion to hate you. We were taught to hate you. We were taught to destroy you. We were taught that we were superior to you. Okay? And if we go "head in the sand" on this one, the religion does plan on destroying the West. Yes, even the "moderates". All 2 billion are brothers to one another and to no one else, per the Quran. If you wake up in 30 years under Sharia Law, would you wish that I had completely shut up or would you wish I had screamed louder?
Posted by Axonly 1 year ago
Axonly
You just said your own name 9 times -_-
Posted by Axonly 1 year ago
Axonly
Maybe your sense of morality is just broken and because of that you are completely incapable of increasing you're wrong :/
Posted by brontoraptor 1 year ago
brontoraptor
Who exactly is it that I hate? I have declared no hate toward anyone. Rejecting an ideological concept does not mean you hate a person. I don't hate Muslims. I do hate the religion. I don't hate Atheists. I do have a discontent towards the belief system. Hating Naziism doesn't mean you would tie a Nazi to a pole and burn him alive. At some point it's not about hating those outside of you, but loving and protecting those close to you. If you let every Muslim into this country knowing the risk, you have gone the extra mile "loving the Muslims. Who you forgot was your daughter and mom and sister and wife.