Incognito13
emil1

Questions

Incognito13

Pro

As Today there shall be questions to be awnsered. More like riddles but iff my opponents gets 4 of them wrong then i win. There would be 10 questions to be awnsered. Fair? well let the questions begin after someone accepts.
emil1

Con

I accept. But I am confused about the part of "As Today there shall be questions to be answered. More like riddles but if my opponents gets 4 of them wrong then I win. There would be 10 questions to be answered. Fair? well let the questions begin after someone accepts."
Incognito13

Pro

These are the questions:

1. As police men enter an apartment they see a man dead with a gun next to him. But there was a tape on the counter and it played: " Now i am going to shoot this gun at my head. I will sucide because my wife left me. Now let my suffering be gone" The tape ended but the police men was not satisfied and said that the man did not sucide why?

2. As the police man was walking down the street he heard " Sarah please don't shoot me" Then BOOM. As the policeman entered the place he say a dead body with a gun next to him but there were five people there. Who was the most likely to kill the dead man?
a. constuction builder
b. real estate agent
c. priestess
d. monk
e. governemnt offical.

3. There was this couple with a round house. The house contained 4 servants but one day the wife was killed. The husband came up and say this. He knew that one of his servants killed her. who did it?

a. servant one said " i was cutting the fish"
b. secant two said" I was sweeping the corners"
c. servant three said " I was taking out the mail"
d. servant four said " I was taking a nap"
Who did it?
Only three have been chosen. If you get one correct the other questions will be asked.
emil1

Con

Hi, Man these are hard ones. I am actually guessing these. Hope I at least got one of them right. ;) Especially 3

1. The tape ended before, the guy shot himself. So there was a possibility someone else could have shot that guy, before the police arrived.

2. e

3. b
Incognito13

Pro

Well good job...

You got one right which the right one would be 3. Congrats.

But first i'll tell you the right answers to the questions and why..
1. The awnser is that since the guy is dead, how can he stop the tape? So that is why the police was no convinced.
2. The awnser was that since police man heard Sarah that means that the person who shot the person would be a girl and a priestess is a girl priest which is most likely the right awnser but overall good job.

Now the other three questions.

1. There are two passage ways. One to the left and one to the right. The left village tells lies while the right tells truths. While the boy wants to get to the truth village, the boy asks two people. the first person says that he came from the left. The other person said that he came from the right which way should the boy go?
2. When the boy was coming throughout he tunnel, a voice says pick the right tunnel. There are 3 tunnels in total. but the voice says" if you choose the wrong one you shall die", " But if you pick the right one you shall live" one of the tunnels face the left, the other the middle and the other the right which tunnel should the boy go to?
3. When the boy reached the end of life he fell down a tunnel.What was the tunnel?
emil1

Con

First, I would like to say great riddles. I am proud to get one of the last three right. I am so dumb not get the first and third question ; P

Here goes nothing....

1. He should go to the left passage. ( I am sorry if I got this wrong but I heard something similar to this before)

2. The boy should go to the right tunnel (Since the voice said right tunnel, I would assume the boy should go to the right tunnel)

3. End of life tunnel ( I really don't know. Just a guess)
Incognito13

Pro

Sorry, for number 1 i accidentally forgot to add the additional questions. But your awnser is half correct it. The awnser could with go both ways so you get .5 points on that.

overal you got you got 2 right congrats!

3's awnser would be Hell. Sorry but you got it .5 right so totally you got

2/10 right!

youv'e awsnered 6 questions and got 2 right and two wrong but there was a unfortunate thing that happened with your answers were half right.

Great job no you got 3 wrong but if you get another wrong

now going not to the last questions

1. 5x5x5=200. Add a line to make it true but do not touch the equal sign.
2. Mutiple choice:
If i saw a real triangle on google and it looked like a straight triangle (This question is for real) then pick one:

a. It would be equilateral
b. it would be and isosolas
c. It is never be an equilateral or anything.
d. None of the above

3. There was is a circle house which suddenly got burned and the wife got killed but the man knew that with his servants, one of them killed the wife. As the man asked questions to find out who did it these were the awnsers:

a. servant one, i was eating fish.
b. servant two i was taking out the mail.
c. servant three i was cutting fish.
d. servant four i was cleaning fish bowls.
e. servant five i was cleaning the windows

who did it?

4. As there was a man who killed his wife then know one saw him, nothing saw him in the world but when he went home, there was a call front he police to come to the crime scene and when he went there, he got arrested why?
emil1

Con

1. make one 5 into an 8. Since a 5 is like this, put a line connecting the tips of 5 together to form the number 8. Therefore 5x5x8 = 200

2. b ( I give up; I guessed this one)

3. e (the house was a circle not a sphere so it is 2D. So therefore there are no windows... I am sorry if I messed this one up)

4. Since there was a call from the police to come to the crime scene, and he went there... the police arrested him because his shadow was seen by the spotlight used by the police. (Hope I was right or I am creative :D)
Incognito13

Pro

Congrats you got one right:

Which you got right was number 1.. Yeah :D.

Number two: was c because none on the world can draw an equilateral triangle zoo it is impossible to find an equilateral triangle unless they say its an equilateral triangle.

Number 3; was the servant sweeping the corners because there are no corners in a round house because a round house is a circle which has no corners,

Number 4: Ver creative i guess so ill have to give you .25 for that but the right awnser would be that the police didn't tell him where the crime scene was and he went there how would he know where to go?

Thanks for have this debate which me:

You got:

3.25/10

Thats great.. But still...

Anyways great job now do you want to ask me some questions in another debate?
emil1

Con

Sure, why not. I have just one question.

You know question 3 from the very last questions you asked me ...

a. servant one, i was eating fish.
c. servant three i was cutting fish.

There was no option saying servant, I was sweeping the corners (Number 3; was the servant sweeping the corners because there are no corners in a round house because a round house is a circle which has no corners) so I thought it was different.

That is all. I will send you a request to a debate on this topic of Questions
Thanks