cooler8r
Shadowguynick

Quick-scoping.....SUCKS!

cooler8r

Pro

With the introduction of quick scoping in recent times, most evident in multiplayer servera in world renowned games such as Call of Duty, there had never been the greatest dark age as opposed to this in the world of gaming. I think Quick Scoping is a sad excuse for angling the reticle to the middle for a few seconds with a false hope of hitting someone and possibly killing them in the spot. It is unfavored and could be grounded for cheating because you exploit weak tactics in the hopes of killing some a-hole on the screen.
Shadowguynick

Con

My opponents argument seems to be this:

1.) It is cheating
2.) I don't like it!

Let us start with #1

We cannot consider Quick Scoping cheating, because what rules does it break? It is in the game, and is actually more difficult than hard scoping. So increasing the difficulty makes it cheating? This is counter intuitive, as you would reason that cheating makes in EASIER on the so called "cheater".

Again, it breaks no rules, as it is in the game, and nothing is being done against it. So it is not a glitch that is being exploited, rather a tactic that is being used to quickly kill enemies.

#2

Obviously my opponent is not a fan of those who quick scope. However personally disliking something does not make it "suck". Many dislike hard scoping. Does that mean it sucks? No it means others disagree with it. We can't argue either that it sucks at killing people, because I am sure that we can agree that a good quick scoper can quickly take out enemy teams.

Therefore neither of Pro's arguments holds up.
cooler8r

Pro

Quick scoping is nothing but a weak tactic based on luck and not skill. Hard scoping shows the true marksmanship of a sniper as it is based on skill and definitely does not depend upon luck based tactics. After browsing from some gaming websites, it came upon me that quick scoping has had become of an issue as is it disliked by most gamers. Take the upcoming Call of Duty game of Ghosts', it is stated that quick scoping would likely be removed or is already removed, definitely don't know which one as it did pose a problem to players. Furthermore, It would be illogical for a sniper to do such as he is a scout of a team based gameplay, if he really wanted to charge other players head on, why not equip themselves with a shotgun and go rampaging? As it would be evident that shotguns would deem to be more useful is CQC. Such player would not quick scope if he isn't in close range. There are other classes/guns that would be more effective if such situations were to happen to say the least.
In conclusion, my friend here, doesn't hold much in his arguement... and could be a fan of outrageous quick scoping sniper he is.
Shadowguynick

Con

Shadowguynick forfeited this round.
Posted by Shadowguynick 3 years ago
Shadowguynick
Vote for my opponent, I didn't realize the time limit was so short. I should've paid attention to that.
Posted by cooler8r 3 years ago
cooler8r
Lol. Lezz kill each other some time in CoD x)
Posted by Shadowguynick 3 years ago
Shadowguynick
This should be fun.