RESOLVED: In a fight, Goku would defeat Superman

I'm having bullsh!t latency issues at home, which prevents me from doing what I'd rather be doing (fraggin' n00bs with 'Newton's Third Law', my rocket launcher) so, inspired by an awful debate of the same subject I am throwing out this challenge.

I'll be presenting my argument in two ways. The first is detailing, with evidence, the ways in which Goku is superior to Superman. The second will be hypothetical ways Goku would beat Superman. My opponent may present their argument in any way they like, assuming it fulfills their part of our shared burden of proof.

The fight will begin on Earth.

To prevent semantics, Superman's sun-activated abilities and Goku's ki abilities are compatible; Goku can block Superman's lasers with a Kamehameha and vice versa.
All DC sources must be canon. I will arguing for a Goku at post-Buu saga, pre-GT form. I don't like GT, but on top of that Super Saiyan 4 would be unfair to ol' Supes.

I'm not fully aware of all of Superman's many, many abilities but for simplicities sake, no time travel or other 'infrequently mentioned' abilities. I would appreciate if my opponent choose which version of Superman he will be arguing for and includes it with any other relevant definitions in his Acceptance Round.

Don't vote for the one you like more. Just don't do it.
Vote for the one who was presented better. That's call objective voting.

Good luck.

I accept I acknowledge that you have more experience than me
My choice s Superman Prime

Superman Prime is the second most powerful being that has ever existed in the DC multiverse only surpassed by The Presence. He has acquired countless powers and abilities from his travels and lineage that allow him to do almost anything he wishes, which range from teleportation to the manipulation of magic and warping reality. He can manipulate time, space, matter, and bend reality on almost any scale he wishes.

Creation - Superman Prime is able to create lifeforms out of nothing.

Resurrection - Superman Prime can resurrect the dead.

Omniscience - Superman Prime has possibly learned everything in his time in the sun.

Omnipotence - Superman prime has near limitless abilties as far as we can see.

Omnipresent - Superman Prime can be any where at any time.

All Kryptonian powers under a Yellow Sun. All of his Kryptonian powers are enhanced.

Godlike Super strength - His strength is limitless, he is capable of lifting his own multi-verse.

Godlike Super speed - His speed is incomprehensible to even the abstract beings.

Godlike Super Senses

Godlike Xray vision - He can see through any solid object, with no exceptions.

Godlike Heat vision - A million times hotter than the center of the sun.

Godlike Super Stamina/Endurance - Capable of surviving the end of the Multiverse.

Godlike Invulnerability - Capable of surviving the end of the Multiverse.

Godlike Super Hearing - Cosmic Awareness.

Immortality - Superman Prime, will live until the end of Reality.

I await the next round

tvellalott forfeited this round.

So what now you gonna forfiet cause I already have the same debate and I can back up my argument with Pre Crisis superman which is much weaker

I am indeed forfetting this debate, on the grounds that I didn't know the extent of Superman Primes powers. Goku is good, but not that good.

I'll repost this sometime in the future with a very more exception on possible versions.

Ok so its over Goku's s4 cannot be used if you are gonna post this again for it is y all grounds non canon I thank you for almost having me as your opponent in this debate vote con

tvellalott forfeited this round.

Vote Con since my opponent has forfieted
Posted by MikeyMike 4 years ago
If con loses this debate, which he damn well shouldn't, then I will challenge you myself if you don't mind doing the same debate over again.
Posted by MikeyMike 4 years ago
Oh come the hell one, I would have taken this debate.
Posted by SarcasticIndeed 4 years ago
Ah, I want to do an UTW against someone now...
Posted by Maikuru 4 years ago
I've never seen Superman 1,000,000 described that way. Hmm...
Posted by tvellalott 4 years ago
Oh god. You clearly didn't want to make this a fun debate...
Posted by tvellalott 4 years ago
Superman is far from invincible. He simply seems to compared to most other people in the DC universe.
Posted by LaVeyan 4 years ago
Posted by Maikuru 4 years ago
Come to think of it, tv and I were supposed to do an UTW a while ago. You might get your wish. Probably not about this one, though; those Supermen I listed might have a chance, but they'd still probably lose lol.
Posted by mongeese 4 years ago
Maikuru, you should go for it! I'd consider it, but I never really read Superman or watched Dragon Ball Z, so it wouldn't be quite so fun. However, reading a debate between you and tv would be very entertaining.

This summer needs more Ultimate Team Wars, come to think of it.
Posted by Maikuru 4 years ago
Get out of here, Inquire! Boo!

There are only 3 versions of Superman who would even stand a chance: Pre-Crisis, Herald Superman, and Superman 1,000,000. If no one accepts this, I might pick one of those and give this a go.
Vote Placed by MikeyMike 4 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeit