funnybrad333
TheSkeptic

RESOLVED: Wrestling (High School), as a sport, best prepares one for spontaneous combat

Started: 10/22/2008 Category: Sports

funnybrad333

Pro

"I swear it upon Zeus an outstanding runner cannot be the equal of an average wrestler." It is because I agree with this quote by Socrates that I urge you to affirm the following resolution:

Wrestling, as a sport, best prepares one for spontaneous combat.

Definitions: (do not accept this debate if you disagree with definitions; I do not want to debate a semantics argument regarding wrestling as the WWE for example)

Wrestling: a sport in which two opponents struggle hand to hand in order to pin or press each other's shoulders to the mat or ground, with the style, rules, and regulations differing widely in amateur and professional matches.
http://dictionary.reference.com...

Sport: an athletic activity requiring skill or physical prowess and often of a competitive nature
http://dictionary.reference.com...

Best Prepares: prepares one better than all other methods (in this debate sports, as defined)

Spontaneous: Unplanned
http://dictionary.reference.com...

Combat: to fight or contend against
http://dictionary.reference.com...

Contentions:

1. Technique
Wrestling teaches one the fine art of grappling, a necessary component of spontaneous combat, or "street fighting". Wrestling does this by using extensive technical training using practice partners to simulate live opponents. Most street fights will divulge into a grappling situation within a minute, and then the wrestler has an advantage over all other individuals. A wrestler has the ability, from experience, to remain in calm and in concentration during combat. With this ability, a wrestler, no matter situation, can readily use his available grappling moves to subdue his opponent quickly and efficiently. Also, with this great technique and will power, a wrestler is able to subdue opponent's much greater in size.

2. Physical Performance
Wrestling increases one's ability to physically perform. Wrestling does this by using intense conditioning and weight lifting to create an agile, yet incredibly strong, individual who is dominant for his respective weight class. A wrestler has a familiarity with sacrifice, and his commitment has no parallel. He knows that he must work just as hard as his competition, and his competition is the unknown, a being that is constantly 1% better than himself. Because of this, a wrestler will work day in and day out to insure he is superior to his competition. It is because of this attitude that wrestlers are some of the people in the greatest shape, and are undeniably in the greatest shape for their respective weight classes, as they are by design suited to dominate their respective weight classes.

3. Determination
Wrestling is only available for those with incredible determination. Wrestling insures that all its participants have this great determination by forcing intense commitment upon its patrons, insuring that only the ones with great determination and heart continue. This heart is what ultimately defines a wrestler. It is his trademark, his purpose. He wrestles because he loves it; even if he did not begin loving it, he has grown to love it. He enjoys working progressively harder for a purpose far greater than his own comprehension. He is part of something greater than himself, and he wrestles for that sole purpose. The wrestler's love for his sport is what drives him, and this determination and commitment is unparalleled by any other sport.

Conclusion:
Because of the virtues wrestling instills, which are technical prowess, near-perfect physical shape, and immense determination, wrestling best prepares one for spontaneous combat; for this reason, you must affirm.
TheSkeptic

Con

""This is where I punch him and break his Liver!" Bas Rutten meant it when he said this (Youtube one of his fights), and I'll explain why MMA best prepares one for spontaneous combat.

As my opponent has clearly outlined with his definitions, of which I am in accordance with, I must show that one type of sport better prepares a person for spontaneous combat. I contend that mixed martial arts, a full contact combat sport, better prepares a person for a spontaneous fight.

1. Technique

No doubt wrestling is formidable on the ground for grappling. However there are two reasons why MMA is superior. First, not only does any formidable MMA fighter train in the arts of ground-fighting, they know other martial arts as well. They can knock you out standing with a right hook. They can decapitate you with a high kick. They can buckle your knees with a stiff low kick. They can pull you in a clinch and knee your chin to kingdom come. They can take you down and ground and pound your face with elbows. They can break your arm with an arm bar. They can choke you out with a rear naked choke.

My point is that while grappling is a vital tool, MMA fighters also have this technique under their belt. However, anyone who has even seen a couple street fights know very well that most of the time the two fighters are standing, trading most likely only punched. Wherever the fight may take place, on the ground or standing, a MMA fighter is prepared to WHOOP SOME ARSE.

2. Physical Performance

My opponent's argument really sounds like an idealized rambling with starry eyes. I will demonstrate why MMA is so much more taxing than wrestling, and why this will lead to MMA fighters being on average more conditioned and physically fit.

Wrestling is a one-dimensional combat sport, much like boxing. The only thing wrestlers have to focus on is simple: Wrestling. It is purely a ground game, and there isn't too much of a variety to focus on. MMA on the other hand, has multiple dimensions.

First, MMA fighters would have to prepare to trade blows with their opponent, and trade kicks alongside. This alone outdoes boxing, and instead is like kickboxing. The stand up aspect of MMA is as complex as many other combat sports, with fighters trained in boxing, karate, kickboxing, and Muay Thai.

However, it gets more complicated when you have the clinch phase, with many fighters employing Muay Thai, Sambo, and even Judo. This opens the possibilities of clinches, and devastating knees to the body and potentially the chin/face. So already, the stand-up game is intricate and full of things a MMA fighter needs to prepare for. Fights are fast-paced, and a MMA fighter needs to constantly adapt. Next comes take down, and subsequently take down defense. A MMA fighter needs to know when to find the perfect time to rush their opponent and take them down to the floor successfully, and equally a MMA fighter needs to know how to look for such rushes, and how to successfully defend against one; both are not kind on the body.

The ground game is the next phase, and equally complex. MMA fighters have to be careful about BJJ (Brazilian Jiu- Jitsu) and Judo forms such as submission holds, ranging from arm bars to triangle chokes. However, to make matters more complex, a new form of fighting called ground-and-pound has also developed in MMA. When a fighter mounts another fighter, he has the option of opening up a flurry of fists and elbows onto his opponent's vulnerable face, and the one on the ground has to know how to effectively defend themselves and get out of such a dire situation. This is yet another aspect of MMA that fighters have to prepare for.

These three parts of MMA fighting prove a point. It doesn't mean that every spontaneous street fight you engage in while be with a MMA fighter who is well versed in those three phases, but for any MMA fighter, PREPARING for such phases demands high cardio-conditioning, strong physical resistance to blows, and an amazing ability to take out your opponent in more than one way.

3. Determination

My opponent's argument about determination seems very vague and wishy-washy. Many MMA fighters, boxers, martial artists, and many other combat sports have determined fighters. I can't give you an operational definition of "determination", and neither can my opponent.

I've seen videos about great MMA fighters who would spend 8 hours a day, 6 hours a week at the gym, for several months, preparing for ONE fight. If that isn't determination, then golly I don't know what is. Likely so, there is quiet possibly wrestlers who spend tons of time, though not as much as MMA fighters. Do note that my opponent stated wresting in HIGH SCHOOL. Any high school wrestler would spend many hours a day, but I doubt as much as a MMA fighter.

Many people from other sports, such as the NHL [1], have praised UFC (a now popular show airing MMA fighters), and MMA fighters for their dedication in training, and athletic ability in the ring. They have stated many times that from watching MMA fighters dish out pain, they are simply amazed that the fighters can go at it for 5 minutes, let alone 3 5-minute rounds (5 5-minute rounds if it's a title belt for grabs).

~Conclusion~

I have shown how MMA is a superior sport to Wrestling when it comes to one preparing for a spontaneous fight. Not only is a MMA fighter prepared for dimensions of fighting a wrestler can not, they are in peak physique as is evident by the types of fighting MMA demands in a normal fight. Stars from other sports have praised MMA fighters for their athletic ability, and impressive training hours. MMA IS FIGHTING in it's core. It will no doubt prepare any person for the random bum on the street looking for a fight, whether it be spontaneous or not. Whether you are small, or big, being a MMA fighter gives you one heck of a knockout power.

---References---
1. http://www.tsn.ca...
funnybrad333

Pro

Thank you for accepting, I was expecting one form of martial arts but I will accept all of them as one sport.

1. Technique

Wrestler's are undeniably the most well trained fighters on the ground in close quarters. Sure, a MMA fighter may be superior at first by knowing of more advanced punches and blocks and various other ranged attacks, but the fight will eventually devolve into a ground fight. This is where the wrestler would subdue the MMA fighter with much ease, as he is specially trained for these grappling situations.

2. Physical Performance

By over-expanding his skill set, the MMA fighter has wasted valuable time and has become mediocre at all forms of combat. Again, the wrestler is still king on the mat, because he will win the ever eventual ground fight. This extra time, where the wrestler is not training in multiple forms of martial arts, will be spent on a combination of endurance and intensity training. This places the wrestler in prime physical condition, being much more fit than a MMA fighter.

3. Determination

Well, again you have deceived me. I was attempting to keep the debate to sports that apply to high school students, because of course a person that has completed school and can devote his life to a profession is of course going to incorporate more time into his sport than a wrestler. This by no means shows any amount of determination however.

The wrestler plays a game of chess with his opponent. When he is on that mat, it is a battle of endurance and wit. This demands determination, as the wrestler with the bigger heart will win.
MMA only demands that one be proficient in luck. Once a fighter is in a "cheap" position, the opposing fighter has already been defeated.
In wrestling, there are many counter moves, while in MMA choking and cheap shotting, among other things, are allowed.

Conclusion: Again, the wrestler has better technique, performance, and determination. The MMA fighter would fear the wrestler, because he knows that within 20 seconds he will be slammed into submission.
TheSkeptic

Con

MMA doesn't really comprise of every martial art, being that several martial arts such as Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (BJJ) and kickboxing are common standards, but this is irrelevant. I thank my opponent for this refreshingly interesting debate :D.

I will follow along with my opponent's 3-point guideline for determining which sport best prepares one for spontaneous combat and I assume my opponent will as well.

And as a side-note for whoever watches the video, the beginning gets cut off. "Rich Franklin has 4% bodyfat, while the average college male has 18% bodyfat" is what the girl says.

1. Technique

My opponent's argument fails in many ways. Fight will not "eventually devolve into a ground fight". Wrestlers are not "undeniably the most well trained fighters on the ground in close quarters". And he fails to realize the significance of a MMA fighter's well-rounded background.

First of all, for anyone who has ever gotten into a street fight/school fight, they very well know that when you fight your average joe, punches will be the only thing flying. This is because everyone is familiar with punching, and possibly low kicks, but taking people down and submitting them with an armbar is a much different scenario. Not everyone is a wrestler, or a TKD fighter, so the most familiar "fighting phase" if you will, is standing up.

Wrestlers are capable of guarding against take downs, initiate take downs, and grappling; no doubt about it. But what they lack is the ability to defeat an opponent by chokes, submission holds, and strikes on the ground. What can a wrestler do after he has you pinned down? NOTHING, they aren't trained to snap an arm, twist a knee, choke a neck, or pound a face in. A MMA fighter is trained in BJJ, and is able to snap your arm, twist your knee, or check your neck. A MMA fighter is well versed in ground-and-pound, so he can break your face in with hammer fists, straight jabs, or a good elbow. A wrestler can not account for this, nor can he be prepared for this when facing a MMA fighter. Has your coach taught you how to defend from raining elbows on the bottom? I highly doubt so.

Establishing that most street and spontaneous combat scenarios involve standing up, a MMA fighter is well-versed in striking and clinch (knees to a standing opponent for example). A wrestler does not excel in this area, and will be like anyone else when trading punches. So not only can a MMA fighter knock you out in the first few seconds of the fight, he wouldn't have to go to the ground. HOWEVER, assuming that most fights will "devolve onto the ground", then the MMA fighter STILL has the advantage. He is well-versed in BJJ, Judo, Sambo, and many other martial arts. He has a vast array of techniques to submit you by, and a wrestler isn't trained for all of them. What makes a MMA fighter better suited to prepare for spontaneous combat is because he is trained in things a wrestler isn't. If you want to trade fists with a MMA fighter, he can. If you want to trade kicks, he can. If you want to go to the ground, he can. A wrestler can only bring you to the ground, and breathe on you.

2. Physical Performance

As explained in my previous argument, a MMA fighter being well-versed in other forms of martial arts better prepares him for spontaneous combat. He can stand up with someone (which I have also established being the more common fighting phase), and he can fight on the floor. As I've established, a wrestler is not trained to submit an opponent, and adequately can't defend against an opponent who rains punches down on them, while a MMA fighter is trained for that.

Collegiate wrestling matches total only in 7 minutes, while UFC matches, a MMA organization, totals in 15 minutes. [1][2]. This obviously shows MMA matches are much longer than college wrestling, little more than twice the time.

A MMA fighter, having to prepare for many forms of fighting, has to have even more endurance and intensity training. Grappling on the floor is less taxing on the body then standing up, throwing punches at each other, throwing kicks, then being slammed on the floor, and having this process go over and over. With more variety in a fight, a MMA fighter has to prepare for more diversity, and with this comes more endurance training to endure all the change. With such physical performance, a MMA fighter is no doubt much more prepared for a spontaneous fight than a wrestler.

3. Determination

In the comment section, I specifically asked if it had to be a high school sport, and it was made clear that it did not. This should already tip off that a high school combat sport is inferior to a full-time career combat sport.

The crux of my opponent's argument for determination is again starry eyed, and sounds like monologues from a movie. Determination is found in many people, in many sports. Wrestling does not hold a monopoly on "determined athletes", and neither does MMA. However, I will point out a flaw in his argument, the one about MMA and "luck"

MMA does NOT demand proficiency in luck, to say that would be totally ignorant of any MMA fights. As I have demonstrated with previous arguments, MMA demands a wide variety of skill and physical performance on the fighter. The fight can be standing up or taken to the ground, and having so many dimensions in a fight means you have to prepare MORE than usual to cover all your techniques.

"Once a fighter is in a "cheap" position, the opposing fighter has already been defeated."

--> Exactly what is this cheap position my opponent is talking about?

"In wrestling, there are many counter moves, while in MMA choking and cheap shotting, among other things, are allowed."

--> MMA has tons of counter moves also, in fact many MMA fighters have a wrestling background. Choking is nothing cheap, nor involving luck. There are many ways to effectively choke an opponent, such as the rear naked choke [3] or the leg triangle choke[4]. Executing and defending from this technique is very complicated, and many excellent martial arts involve choking, such as BJJ and even the US Marine Corps Martial Arts Program [5]. My opponent has yet to define "cheap shotting". There are many rules and regultions in MMA fighting, all depending on the organization holding it. Many range from not striking the back of the head, to not striking a downed opponent when you are standing up.

~Conclusion~

I have adequately shown why MMA is a superior combat sport to wrestling. Not only are there many famous MMA fighters who started out as wrestlers, such as Josh Koscheck [6], but that their dynamic fighting skills push their body to physical dominance. Being a MMA fighter bests prepare a person for spontaneous combat, because no matter where the fight goes, a MMA fighter knows how to defend him or herself.

---References---
1. http://en.wikipedia.org...
2. http://en.wikipedia.org...
3. http://www.woai.com...
4. http://upload.wikimedia.org...
5. http://en.wikipedia.org...
6. http://en.wikipedia.org...
funnybrad333

Pro

Firstly I would like to clarify some things.

Spontaneous combat WILL devolve into a ground fight. Of course it will start in a standing position, but eventually someone will grab his opponent, and from there any skill in punching is clearly useless.

1. Technique

The wrestler, again, is superior to the MMA fighter in ground to ground combat. The wrestler only trains in the art of ground to ground combat, and the MMA fighter has weakened his ability to combat on the ground due to over spreading his practices.

My opponent also states several times that a wrestler is not used to practices such as choking, punching, elbowing, and breaking limbs such as the arm. I would like to remind the voters that although the wrestler practices a much more safe sport, he is still capable of submissions. Although I couldn't say for sure that a wrestler could break one's arm given the chance, he could and definitely would put the MMA fighter into various positions that render him immobile, such as cradles.

2. Physical Performance

The wrestler lives for wrestling. Because of this, the wrestler will ignore pain, and will work until failure, and then do 3 more repetitions. The wrestler lives to win. For him to do this, he must work-out and practice around the clock in order to stay ahead of the unknown, his competitor. He believes that whatever he does, not matter the amount or intensity, is inferior to that of his opponent, who is always working one step ahead of himself. For the wrestler to beat said opponent, he must invest just that much more time, and therefore is in much better shape than an MMA fighter.

3. Determination

Again, the wrestler lives for wrestling. An MMA fighter sees the martial arts as a profession. This is very similar to the NFL, where in College football players play from their heart, but in the NFL players play from their wallet. There is an obvious lack of determination.

If the only thing an MMA fighter cares for is his paycheck, what is the absolute value that drives him to victory?

Clearly, the wrestler cares more about his sport than the MMA fighter cares about his respective sport, and thus it becomes obvious that the wrestler has superior determination and will to succeed.

Conclusion: Because a wrestler has superior technique, performance, and determination, he would be more apt in the field of spontaneous combat (street fighting) than an MMA fighter.
TheSkeptic

Con

Alas, once again, the vast majority of my opponent's argument is yet again starry-eyed.

~Counterarguments~

"Spontaneous combat WILL devolve into a ground fight. Of course it will start in a standing position, but eventually someone will grab his opponent, and from there any skill in punching is clearly useless."

--> This is a nice claim my opponent made, BUT he hasn't proved why spontaneous combat will devolve into a ground fight. I have argued in the second round that it generally does NOT, given your average person. Most people are familiar and comfortable with throwing punches, since it's the easiest way of fighting there is. He hasn't refuted my reasons, and thus my assertion that spontaneous combat usually is standing up prevails.

Also, make it a note that even if his argument were to be true, and spontaneous combat WILL eventually go into a ground fight, I have proven adequately that a MMA fighter specialized in not only wrestling but BJJ and ground-and-pound fighting will be superior on a real ground game fight than a wrestler.

1. Technique

"The wrestler, again, is superior to the MMA fighter in ground to ground combat. The wrestler only trains in the art of ground to ground combat, and the MMA fighter has weakened his ability to combat on the ground due to over spreading his practices."

--> I have adequately shown why a MMA fighter specialized in wrestling and BJJ, even perhaps Sambo or Judo, has a much greater range and capabilities. While it may be true that a wrestler will be better than a MMA fighter at wrestling, he is not prepared to defend from submission holds like armbars or chokes. He is not prepared to face fists from top. A MMA fighter is, and this is why he will excel over the wrestler on the ground. Of course, my opponent did NOT account for the stand up game, where both fighters will face toe to toe using fists, kicks, and knees. A wrestler specializes in none of these categories, while a MMA fighter is comfortable and assertive in these areas as well.

"My opponent also states several times that a wrestler is not used to practices such as choking, punching, elbowing, and breaking limbs such as the arm. I would like to remind the voters that although the wrestler practices a much more safe sport, he is still capable of submissions. Although I couldn't say for sure that a wrestler could break one's arm given the chance, he could and definitely would put the MMA fighter into various positions that render him immobile, such as cradles."

--> It doesn't matter whether or not MMA is safe, in fact this is what perhaps makes it more deadly. With such a wide variety of extremely effective techniques, the wrestler as I've stated before CAN NOT account for these moves, and thus will be caught blind by it. My opponent has walked around this main point every round, because he realizes that it's the truth.

2. Physical Performance

The entirety of my opponent's argument is starry-eyed, and Hollywood-ish. He has failed to refute my point about how since a MMA fighter has to prepare for longer fights and more diverse fighting areas, he has to generally prepare MORE. MORE endurance, MORE resistance training, MORE technique, and MORE time in the gym.

3. Determination

AGAIN, very wishy washy and lacking in substance. He fails to show why wrestlers are determined, and MMA fighters are not. As I've shown in my previous argument, MMA fighters have to go through grueling workouts, and undetermined people will fail.

~Conclusion~

The entirety of my opponent's argument is lacking in any operation definition. He fails to show why wrestlers are more determined than MMA fighters, or any other person. He fails on his argument about Physical Performance, because I have shown why MMA fighters need to prepare MORE than a wrestler due to the nature of MMA fighting. And finally, he has dropped almost all his points about technique, and the ones he sustained are empty claims with no reasoning nor evidence backing it up. If you have followed along this debate clearly, then the clear win is CON.
Posted by TheSkeptic 8 years ago
TheSkeptic
@Dnick94

funnybrad33 made it clear that by wrestling, he did not mean professional wrestling like WWE. Anyone who attempts to use those flashy "techniques" would get pummeled in real life :D
Posted by Kleptin 8 years ago
Kleptin
Kleptin- Voting as a Cleaner

Conduct- TIE. Both sides conducted themselves very well. They addressed each other, responded to each other's arguments without any bias, and made for a very entertaining and pleasant debate.

Spelling and Grammar- TIE. Relatively few typos on either side, nothing to make a big deal about.

Argument- CON. Overall, CON held a much stronger position and PRO, who started off strong, became defensive immediately after the first CON response. By the end, PRO became far too defensive. PRO also slipped up several points. First, the very important point of whether or not spontaneous combat will always end up on the ground. Second, the notion that specialization is the same as mastery. CON made a wonderful point about how gaps in ground-fighting knowledge of the wrestler can become the MMA fighter's advantage.

Sources- CON. PRO provided only dictionary references whereas CON provided several articles/videos.

**If you would like your debates reviewed by The Cleaners, a group of over a dozen intelligent and unbiased debaters who love to lend a helping hand, please send me a message or post on our forum topics under "debate.org" :)**
Posted by Dnick94 8 years ago
Dnick94
To funnybrad333, you forgot to include that wrestling is very risky, even in the professional wrestling such as the WWE. Trying out wrestling moves, if not done properly, can result in paralysis and injury. Especially if you're not trained to carry out these moves. WWE may be fake, but if you try to carry out any move, you're in risk for the deaths and injuries of your opponent and yourself.
Posted by Dnick94 8 years ago
Dnick94
Dnick94 voting as a voter:

Conduct: Tie. Both debaters were respectful and polite. There were no personal attacks.

Spelling and Grammar: Tie. Both sides have very few minors if any. Therefore, they were both clear in their arguments.

Argument: Con. Pro could not prove with and without sources that spontaneous combat will always end into a ground fight. Viewing between martial art movies and wrestling shows, I think that Con had a better rebuttal that street fights do not always end up in the ground. Wrestling is nearly always on the mat or in the ring. Con was right that MMA can apply to street fight with no rules. Pro always thought that MMA is viewed as a profession. I thought wrestling is more of a profession than the MMA, because wrestling can be a popular form of entertainment and is a billion-dollar industry. I think that is why Con thinks that Pro is lacking substance in his arguments.

Reliable Sources: Con. Pro had no sources to either support his argument or refute his opponents.

Advice to Pro, use more sources to either support your argument or refute your opponents to make an attempt to make a more convincing argument.
Posted by KRFournier 8 years ago
KRFournier
Conduct: Tie. Pro was a little upset that Con chose a non high school sport, but he took it well and debated anyway instead of whining about it as others might have been inclined to do. Con was respectful of Pro's definitions and never jumped outside of the parameters.

Spelling and Grammar: Tie. Both sides were easy to read and understand.

Argument: Con. Since Pro could not adequately prove that spontaneous fights always end up on the ground, or even that ground fighting is a signification portion of a street fight, I must concede the argument to Con. Furthermore, Pro failed to refute Con's claim that a wrestler's specialized technique cannot compensate for a MMA athlete's diverse technique when fighting on the ground.

Sources: Con. Con used his sources to back his claims regarding physical fitness and technique, and Pro never countered with sources of his own.
Posted by Dnick94 8 years ago
Dnick94
"Wrestling (High School), as a sport, best prepares one for spontaneous combat."

Most wrestlers weigh more than 100-200 pounds. They can either be fat and huge, overpowering their opponent or skinny and weak, relying on agility and speed to outwit their opponent.

"In fact, he actually got submitted by a BJJ artist."

In your debate, are you talking about what sport makes you stronger or fitter? Is this like martial arts vs. bodybuilding? Or is this like technique versus strength?

Bruce Lee may not be the strongest person. But he is one of the most fittest people. Indeed, his devotion to fitness gave him superior muscular strength, muscular endurance, cardiovascular endurance, and flexibility.
Posted by TheSkeptic 8 years ago
TheSkeptic
Bruce Lee was a great martial artist, no doubt about that. But he had no ground game. In fact, he actually got submitted by a BJJ artist.
Posted by Dnick94 8 years ago
Dnick94
Pick any wrestler to fight against an martial art expert. Or even better, pick any wrestler to fight against Bruce Lee, a true martial art expert.
Posted by TheSkeptic 8 years ago
TheSkeptic
Despite what my argument in this debate is, Krav Maga would be the most effective for preparing someone for spontaneous combat. But that would probably be an near-automatic win :)
Posted by funnybrad333 8 years ago
funnybrad333
A sport can be anything from the martial arts to cheer leading. I do not care. If you can argue that street fighting is considered a sport, go ahead, but there is a lot of training lacking in that sport.
Vote Placed by Chihuahuadogz 7 years ago
Chihuahuadogz
funnybrad333TheSkepticTied
Vote Placed by pawletoe 8 years ago
pawletoe
funnybrad333TheSkepticTied
Vote Placed by theitalianstallion 8 years ago
theitalianstallion
funnybrad333TheSkepticTied
Vote Placed by JBlake 8 years ago
JBlake
funnybrad333TheSkepticTied
Vote Placed by Labrat228 8 years ago
Labrat228
funnybrad333TheSkepticTied
Vote Placed by Kleptin 8 years ago
Kleptin
funnybrad333TheSkepticTied
Vote Placed by KRFournier 8 years ago
KRFournier
funnybrad333TheSkepticTied
Vote Placed by TheSkeptic 8 years ago
TheSkeptic
funnybrad333TheSkepticTied