raygun
gabbz217

RESOLVED: when someone smacks their gum or food, he or she should be smacked.

raygun

raygun

Pro

I affrim the resolution, resolved: that people who smack their gum or food should be smacked.

THis is true because smacking is rude, disgusting and blood curdiling. It also shows that you have bad manners and you yourself are very rude.
gabbz217

Con

I negate the resolution RESOLVED: when someone smacks their gum or food they should be smacked because if some smacked another person for smacking then people would all come up with bruises or cuts
raygun

Pro

That is excactly what smackers need, a good smacking. and i'm not saying that they need to be cut or beaten, just a smack, to get it through their little heads that they are being disgusting and VERY VERY rude.

Say that your are at a lunch interview with the manager or owner of a company you really want to or need to work at, and when your food comes, and your chewing it with your mouth WIDE open showing everyone what you are chewing and letting them hear the noises of spit and food all mixed together being chomped by your teeth and sticking to the inside of your mouth and getting unstuck my your tongue. not a good sight to see when you are thinking about hiring someone for a job. It doesn't show that you have good manners.
gabbz217

Con

it just means that the person that's smacking isn't fit for the job not that he or she has to be hit or smacked that really has nothing to do with this debate so I urge you to vote con
raygun

Pro

I will remind my opponent that the resolution IS about smackers getting smacked so there for my argument DOES have to do with the debate.

also the person could be perfect for the job, but the employer doesn't want a rude smacker at there work. So they don't get the job and they are sad. But they shouldn't have smacked, and someone should have smacked them and would have gotten the job.
gabbz217

Con

sad people don't mean anything in this debate so why win over wanting people to get smacked when they smack everyone smacks even you so you would be one of the people getting smacked and I know that I wouldn't want to be one of those people getting smacked so I still urge you to vote con
Vote Placed by ninjaraygun 8 years ago
ninjaraygun
raygungabbz217Tied
Vote Placed by rougeagent21 8 years ago
rougeagent21
raygungabbz217Tied